DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Speaking of hypocrisy, Ley, true. But Lenlo straight up lied to me. Made me sad. Funny bringing that up though :laugh:

I dont remember this at all.  :rolleyes:

Like I said Talya, it would have been pointed out as scummy if I didn't unvote too. But I'm gonna make this simple for you all. I want to die; my death will give town tons of information, more than any other players death will right now. vote Mish No, this isn't some WIFOM attempt to make you guys unvote on me. Please vote me. I'm vanilla so you're not loosing any role in me :happy:

Yea, but if you are an active town member who would be a scum-hunting asset and you're vanilla, then town needs you. Seriously, willing to martyr yourself on day 1 is kinda meh. Think about it, if you are town then does it really give us a ton of information? I don't think so for the information stated above. Even those voting for you perhaps just aren't thinking for themselves and just jump on, and suddenly town has only a shot in the dark on day 2. You may get killed by the mafia but if you are here to play, play. Don't resign to dying on day 1. Where's that fire you usually have, or when Ithi accused you at first? Come on Mish, many people to nudge in this game.

Its like chess ((Yes im using this analogy on purpose)). You cant win a game without losing afew pieces and sometimes losing a piece puts you in a better position than you were before.

That analogy out of the way, Vote Cloud For my reasons stated before and because I also dont like his "Boo hoo, im sorry we have to lynch you Mish.

Hmmmmm I wonder what you are sorry for then.

I'm sorry for the fact that we weren't able to agree on a possible lynch and now have to go after someone who has voted for her own lynch, because she knows that it will be in the best interest for town.

I'm sorry for the fact that we weren't able to agree on a possible lynch and now have to go after someone who has voted for her own lynch, because she knows that it will be in the best interest for town.

So you do think she is Town?

Yup. 

Mish and Cloud. Who do you think is Mafia?

For starters I think that you are mafia. You seem awfully afraid of lynching Mish, after you have been so sure of her being scum... 

I honestly still don't know. I keep turning on what I think you are. And I still think there's mafia in those who were echoing that I looked scummy without ever placing a vote (aka nudging others to vote me without having to be on the lynch themselves). If by some miracle I'm alive when nighttime comes, I'm gonna do one of my extensive re-reads with notes and voteing pattern-examination.

So NOW Ithi unvotes me... Very interesting.

Don't worry. I'll put it back on if necessary. I just like to fully play the game - and that means getting as much information as possible.

Apparently you like to vote yourself rather than actually find a Mafia. If you are Town - then that's really not helpful. If you are Mafia then you are faking the self sacrifice to try and not get Lynched and Cloud is bussing you to get Town Cred.

I can switch back and vote you. It's a win win for Town. Get rid of unhelpful Town or lynch a Mafia.

Yup.

Mish and Cloud. Who do you think is Mafia?

For starters I think that you are mafia. You seem awfully afraid of lynching Mish, after you have been so sure of her being scum...

Lmao. Cloud is Mafia. I think he knows Mish is Town. He came in defending her hard and then realised he shouldn't know she was Town. So he downgraded. Now he thinks she is Town again but is voting her for the good of the Game. Also he is going to be back later to post his thoughts. That's just the best Mafia Tell ever.

Can we Lynch him now please?

So doing the best thing for town and lynching a vanilla when no other majority will be reached is bad how?? Also, I was pretty sure that she was town in the first place, but you just did a complete 180 with your own views. 

Good job with ignoring my questions on why you switched the scum read you had of Mish to a town read just after her self-vote and my vote on her! Weren't you so sure of her in the first place? Now you just want to get rid of the only player that sees through you. 

Official Vote Count 6:

Cloud (4/10): Ed, Turin, Ithi, Len
Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez
Mish (4/10): Rand, Talya, Mish, Cloud
Chuckles (1/10): RTE
Nol (1/10): Maw
Maw (1/10): Nol

Not voting (5/18):

ruh, dice, snow, ley, dap

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is: 13 Hours away.

Archived