DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning all.   You still have 13 hours if you can't tell.

By the way.. Why do some of you like countdown timers so much?  Looking at how many hours are left is easy; it doesn't matter what timezone I am in (which is why I do them this way) and I find that people feel more on the clock when they do not divide by day segments.

Actually RTE I wanted to know when the DL was and I don't have any solid reads, giving out half reads with no proof isn't the best thing to do, but I do find what mish did rather weird but I understand (I did the same thing last game and I didn't go well, so I expected her to know better.

unvote

And seeing the VC, both mish and cloud have the same number of votes, so imo cloud's vote is more of saving his own backside than anything else

Yes but ithi's is she doesn't like selfvotes, yours was we woudnt reach the majority, and if I follow that then you were the 2nd vote and you tried to shift the attention from your train onto mish's

Actually RTE I wanted to know when the DL was and I don't have any solid reads, giving out half reads with no proof isn't the best thing to do, but I do find what mish did rather weird but I understand (I did the same thing last game and I didn't go well, so I expected her to know better.

unvote

And seeing the VC, both mish and cloud have the same number of votes, so imo cloud's vote is more of saving his own backside than anything else

You don't have any reads on ANYONE? Oooh that's either the biggest fib in the world ever or you are doing the classic Mafia Thingy of not wanting to say who you think is Mafia because you are Mafia and you don't want it to come back and bite you in the behind.

Seriously - there's over 600 posts now I think. Who's your top 3 at this moment in time and why?

Because you are claiming that you are Town. You are not the main vote leader any more and your self vote was to ensure we achieved a Lynch majority. Using your own logic, sure you should now change your vote to where that Lynch Majority will now be achieved?

Who is Mafia? Who should we Lynch? Is Cloud Town and if so why is he Town.

Really...i can understand self voting if there were a couple hours to go and it looked like it could go to a random lynch. but there is still quite a bit of time. As for cloud, again still have plenty of time, so you decide to go for the easy lynch, instead of someone you thought was town. I wouldn't be surprised if you were both mafia and this all started on the QT. I would be happy to change my vote to Cloud, I think they are both mafia. 

I'm happy with my self vote because it again spurred good discussion. I still mean every word I said; I would much rather be lynched than have it go random, especially in a Darthe game. But I was also interessted in how others would react. I'm extremely curious why, with so mange agreeing I've been scummy, so few have put their vote on me. I've been playing more scummy deliberatly since I started to get into the spotlight, to see who reacted. But it seems like the mafia is extremely cautious... Either that, or they're not here, and the most vocal players are town who's afraid to vote a person they're not completly sure of. I also still mean that my lynch would be a very informative one, you'd learn alot about many players. ---- Not sure of what to think of Cloud right now, I know he has a tendency to defend me no matter allegiance, but I was not expecting him to be the first to follow me after my self vote.

I said I had no proper reads ithi, now its pretty much cloud, turin , dap

And is it my memory or is snow being lurky

Turin has claimed Town Mason with Arez. If you think Turin is actually Mafia, shouldn't your list include Arez as well.

Did you just pick some names at random?

Chuckles, if dap is in your top three why unvote him?

This close to deadline it is time for people to come forward with their opinions and place votes.

It will be interesting to see who shows up just in time to vote consolidation, and who shows up just after the hammer falls.

Archived