DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason for buffalo is obvious to town. Anyone who doesn't know the reason is actually being detrimental to town.

Really now? Care to explain it then because I have *no* idea why your saying buffalo.

The reason for buffalo is obvious to town. Anyone who doesn't know the reason is actually being detrimental to town.

Also your mean.

The reason why you have *no* idea is precisely why I'm saying it's detrimental to town. 

Had you read the WoT Dap wrote, you would have known why everyone is saying buffalo.

Only the best Mafia players on DM can grasp the meaning of 'buffalo'. Don't worry, maybe some day you two will achieve our level of greatness.

:laugh: 

Ugh, people. You don't have to say it, but if you don't know what it means, just ugh. Bad you. 

Only the best Mafia players on DM can grasp the meaning of 'buffalo'. Don't worry, maybe some day you two will achieve our level of greatness.

Hahaha this will now be a DM thing I just feel it lol

Morning all. I'll take questions later

Ithi. Look at Turin, forget the wot forget that I said he was leading you, don't you get the the feeling he is trying to something more than usual"

Technially, no. You can't write your name in binary. You need to use a "translation" list, like Hexodecimals.

Something that tells you: What letter is "00000000", what letter is "00000001" and so on.

If I wasn't in a good mood I would give you a weak PR for this =p

For teh lolz.  I don't see why some think a PR is a punishment.

Obviously that went way over your head Turin

I changed it cos I knew two people I thought were a bit scummy had seen it. Now if they were on a mafia team they would go back to the QT and tell the others to say gruffalo

If I changed it to something one or two letters different, the people who saw it for the first time would say the new word but the mafia would of seen it from the QT and hopefully say the old word. Giving a narrow suspect pool

Also that gif was good

I can that play the gruffalo

I was mulling this over on the bus today, and I think the mafia are hesitant to get on my lynch. They know I'll flip town, and I think they're hoping as many townies as possible are gonna be on it so that they can then pick the townies apart tomorrow. I think mafia can be found amongst those nudging that I'm mafia but not placing a vote. I'm also feeling quite certain that Ithi is town, and that mafia is hoping that if I get lynched today, she'll get lynched tomorrow because of me. I'm gonna do a reread later tonight or tomorrow to see who's been nudging on me without putting their vote where their mouth is.

Very well Dap. That is a nice story. Of course anyone that gets e-mail notification would only have the first one.

Oh I do know that One other person is town in the game. No it is not Ithi. It is my mason Partner and I will let him introduce himself.

Darthe if you don't mind what is the deadline again?

Really now? Care to explain it then because I have *no* idea why your saying buffalo.

Also your mean.

The reason why you have *no* idea is precisely why I'm saying it's detrimental to town. 

Had you read the WoT Dap wrote, you would have known why everyone is saying buffalo.

I actually said in my post that I may have missed it cause I was reading on a phone so, Meh to you. Ill go back and reread it to see where I missed that.

Technially, no. You can't write your name in binary. You need to use a "translation" list, like Hexodecimals.

Something that tells you: What letter is "00000000", what letter is "00000001" and so on.

And the binary for the letters in mine sig is ascii value. So the first one is the ASCII value for L but represented in Binary, then e then l again so on and so forth.

I dont get emails and i know a lot of others dont

There was you ed and mish

Out of you three there was a chance it would work. But it was aimed at mish and you

but most people read it so im going to keep using spoilers. Its neater

mason. unnvote[//b]

Archived