DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Everyone is scarce at some point...RL dictates to us, but on day one there are a few and whilst I don't say you shouldn't try and get them to post (nothing wrong with a bit of pressure and to get reactions) , to want to get rid of them day 1 when the game has hardly begun not the best suggestion. Especially after what you had said about the mafia doing it. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi is applying pressure all around the block, tweaking noses, waiting for mafia to make mistakes. She's following her town meta exactly. So why are you trying to discredit her? Are you scared that she's gonna root out your teammates early? Want to get a power player out of the game as soon as possible?

It's disturbing that you (among others) seem to think it's ok, even good, for Ithi to "tweak noses" but jump to her defense when someone tweaks her back. It's day 1 and she is not clear. She's as open for prodding for reactions as anyone else.

You, Ithi, Turin, Arez, and anyone else who thinks otherwise can take your idiotic case of "distracting town from a case" and "derailing lynches" and turn it right back on yourselves because that's exactly what you are doing.

Way to generalize anyone who made cases on you. Go read my posts and see if I've said anything about "Distracting town from a case".

Why is Mish town? Exactly what in her posts do you view as townish? 

Just because her Joke vote isn't scummish, doesn't mean she's town.

Arez, it's good that you are here. What are your thoughts about the game? XD

I think it's an excellent reason.

Arez, what are your thoughts on the game?

My thoughts on the game? It's a cool game. Specify which thoughts you want please..

Question: Is there anyway to get every post one person has made in a thread? Or do I have to manually go from the beggining and check through every page?

I'm like 90% sure there is but I forget/don't know how to do it because if I'm rereading all of a persons posts I prefer reading them in context.

Way to generalize anyone who made cases on you. Go read my posts and see if I've said anything about "Distracting town from a case".

Post #291 you say, "This, to me, is an obvious attempt at redirecting the focus from his previous posts, to something completly irrelevant." and "Conclusion: In the beggining, Nolder didn't really strike me as odd. But the constant redirecting and attempts at resuming spam tells me otherwise."

pages 22-23:

Nolder and Talya and You ALL attacked me after I voted Mish.

I didn't vote her because she made an alleged Joke Vote. I voted her because I think she is Mafia.

There are a myriad on tiny little things that people say and do - to distract, try and lead you away from the truth. When they are trying to hide the things they say feel glassy and harsh. Far to bright. Like a fake smile or an over cheerful voice. My reasons for voting Mish were exactly what I said they were. They led me to believe she is Mafia. Then smallest thing is all it takes sometimes. It's difficult to explain.

And all the stick beating I've had since then has only strengthened my view.

The reason why I think that Mish is town (so far, mind you) is because Ithi is so set on lynching her with so little evidence, even though by Ithi's logic Talya or Nolder would be better targets.

By this are you saying that your current town read on Mish is based mostly on Ithi wanting her lynched? And that is also why you think Ithi is mafia?

It's the other way around. I think that Ithi is mafia, and because she is pushing so hard with a Mish lynch that is based on so little evidence I think that Mish is town.
So your thinking Mish is town is based on Ithi being scum? So if Ithi is town then what? Mish mafia then what? This is weak.

I'm positive that Ithi is scum for reasons I have already stated numerous times over the last few pages and in the two WoTs I have posted a while back. You say that my reasoning is weak, but neglect Ithi's argument of why Mish is scum which is based on a "myriad of tiny little things that people say and do, and which is difficult to explain".

By all means call someone out for inactivity (especially if its unusual for them) but voting them? I don't think so.

I forgot to mention that I don't quite agree with this. BUT, I think it was Cloud who made the point that this is the weekend. EASTER WEEKEND, nonetheless. Voting for inactivity on Day 1 on a holiday weekend? No good.

I understood what Cloud was saying initially in defence of Mish, though I don't think it necessarily makes Ithi mafia, in fact I'm getting quite a strong town read on her.

I pretty much agree with this. I'm not sure how he gets that it makes Ithi mafia, and that is the part that makes him look scummy, imo.

I did make the point of this being the weekend. You should read the two WoTs I have posted prior to the argument with Ithi. 

I read it. I dont think your scum. I think your abit annoying and BSing, but I dont think your scum.

Now Cloud im not so sure of at this point.

Ok. You are not sure of me, and what are your thoughts about Ithi? 

Redirecting attention from yourself.

Lol there have only been a handful of active players in the game so far who actually share their thoughts on the current matters. Trust me, you are not the only one I would like to hear things from.

I usualy start with the sentiment that everyone is scum. Later scratching people of the list if I think they're town.

Chuckles = Scummy so far. Mainly due to fencing/backpaddling.

Roo = Scummy so far. Not enough posts for a propper read. Also does nothing to help town (AKA, no scumhunting).

Ed = Towny so far (because he votes Cloud, otherwise he would be Scummy so far [not a threat]). I get a sense of "Non-commitment" from his posts. They feel alot like fencing (except from the post where he voted

cloud), and over 90% of his posts are edited. Go and look, it bothers me alot.

Ithi = Town so far.

Mish = Scum so far.

Talya = Scummy so far. She's been doing alot of questioning, but this to, seems very "non-commital". Lots of defending, litte scum hunting. Just a bunch of questions.

Mawthrex = Towny so far.

Turin = Towny so far.

Lenlo = Scummy so far. I'm getting the impression that he's "flying under the radar". Not doing much except prodding.

Nolder = Scummy so far, go read my "WoT".

Leyrann = Scummy so far, no read.

I'm taking a break, starting to get boring.

Redirecting attention from yourself.

Am I supposed to be talking about myself or casing other players?

To redirect attention from your previous posts, to those of your recent ones.

Ofcourse you should be casing other players. Although as you can notice, people still want propper answers to their quarries.

Archived