DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

It's the weekend, so the activity in Mafia games will be guaranteed low. Nolder's vote for Maw would have made more sense if there was more activity in the game, and for some reason people weren't able to get a solid read on each other and just lynch an inactive instead. If you follow his logic a vote on Ithi would have made more sense so I'm currently a little unsure of him. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nol, already pushing the "let's lynch an inactive" line. You just keep trying to throw out distraction. You say if you were mafia you would advocate killing inactives as they have less connections. So your pushing town to lynch them first serves the same purpose. Why you wanna help the mafia Nol?

Cloud if you are bored you could try to actually make a case on someone. You joke voted Mish and followed onto Ithi. So who else do you think is mafia?

Also it was clearly stated in the OP that there is information in anything Darthe posts so it is a bad idea to ignore any of it.

Like you said, I have already cased Ithi and I think that she is the scummiest player in the game so far. I have also FoSed Chuckles and explained why. I think that Talya is town. I have a town read on Mish, but that never really tells me much. Nolder I'm also unsure about. Arez made a weird case on Nolder about his viewpoints on spam and then voted for him, and I haven't heard from him since then. I don't have a read on anyone else.

Well, thats ironic. I was just about to VOTE NOLDER.

Ithi is applying pressure all around the block, tweaking noses, waiting for mafia to make mistakes. She's following her town meta exactly. So why are you trying to discredit her? Are you scared that she's gonna root out your teammates early? Want to get a power player out of the game as soon as possible?

Pawn to E4.

To your right a chair flipped of it's own accord, sinking into the floor as it was replaced with another, similar minus the word Pawn stitched into it.  Of course people panicked.  Nobody had expected this.  One couple on the corner wept in each other's arms as if it would help.

What could be done?

Pawn to e6

first move came from one side so the next move would be from the other side.

annotated-chess_algebraic_naming-squares

Knight to F3.

A piece was vulnerable.  Fear ran thick enough to smell.  Some members cried out while others continued to talk back and forth, attempting to game the game and eliminate their opposition from within.

The strategy was simple.  If some of them worked for the Duke then they needed to position themselves in such a way that his players were killed on the board and they were not.  He had left them the ability to choose their fate, a game in truth.  Below, the board mocked.  Above, the pawns flitted.

All the posts regarding the chess game so far.

Cloud says: I have a town read on Mish, but that never really tells me much.

Apparently it tells you she is Town. Or it doesn't. You are certainly defending her hard enough like you are sure she is Town. You can't have it both ways.

Also the image you posted with all the swear words and such in needs to come down. It clearly states in our CoC that's against the BT Rules. Little stars here and there don't make it ok.

Got it :)

Yeah I think that Mish is town, but more importantly your reasoning for voting for her and not changing your vote to Talya and linking players so early in the game without any evidence is the reason why I'm voting for you.

I was typing my thoughts up. It takes time on a mobile. And I don't see notifications until after I post.

But you can make it into something realy big if you like.

One might call your previously statement of Towniness of Mish, then being downgraded to maybe not Towniness, to actually I don't know if she is Town or not, backpeddling perhaps?

Which was exactly the result I expected.

So it isn't a threat it is a promise.

/eyeroll

It's an observation.

>You just set yourself up for a frame job if mafia should decide to try to kill Ithi tonight.

Wouldn't bother me if the mafia killed Ithi.  Of course not. just make sure to put in the kill yourself okay

For one she is way off on me and likely Mish too.

Secondly I have no idea right now whether she's mafia or not so if she were to die that's one less person I gotta figure out.

Not to tell mafia their business but if I was with them I'd advocate killing Maw or John. Ithi is on the wrong track so leaving her alive would be detrimental to town. It wouldn't help them at all to kill her and try to frame me unless they think I have a power role for some reason.

On the other hand killing Maw or John would net the town next to zero information while bringing the mafia one kill closer to winning.

If it's a shot in the dark anyway why kill someone who has posts that can be analyzed?

And on that note Unvote Vote Maw

He either needs to start posting more ASAP or I say we lynch him.

here you advocate doing the mafia's work for them, You can hide behind a "policy" lynch to off a potential townie. Then you can kill another inactive during the night and town is back to D1 all over again. Then you can say "oh looky looky, Ithi didn't get killed. She must be mafia."

Nol, already pushing the "let's lynch an inactive" line.

Absolutely. I will in almost every game at one point or another.

>You say if you were mafia you would advocate killing inactives as they have less connections. So your pushing town to lynch them first serves the same purpose. Why you wanna help the mafia Nol?

Before I answer I'd like you to clarify which part of that you think helps the mafia. Read above. you are the one that has clearly stated that you would kill the inactives as mafia. So if you want them dead as mafia why do you also want them dead if you are town?

Surely it's a bit early to be lynching inactives?

Sure. Doesn't mean we can't start running them up though.

Maybe give them till Monday or something.

So why vote them now? trying to get someone out in the lead as the leading vote getter so that the sheep will follow?

My statements regarding Mish's allignment: 

I have a town read on Mish, but that never really tells me much.

Yeah I think that Mish is town, but more importantly your reasoning for voting for her and not changing your vote to Talya and linking players so early in the game without any evidence is the reason why I'm voting for you.

The reason why I think that Mish is town (so far, mind you) is because Ithi is so set on lynching her with so little evidence, even though by Ithi's logic Talya or Nolder would be better targets. 

so you can take my town read on her with a grain of salt, that was what I meant with my previous statement. 

Euhm no I'm positive that you are wrong for the reasons you have stated, but you could be right for different ones that still haven't been posted in the game. Makes sense? :)

I was typing my thoughts up. It takes time on a mobile. And I don't see notifications until after I post.

But you can make it into something realy big if you like.

One might call your previously statement of Towniness of Mish, then being downgraded to maybe not Towniness, to actually I don't know if she is Town or not, backpeddling perhaps?

Which was exactly the result I expected.

No, I wasn't backpeddling. In my last statement you can read that I think that she is town, based on the happenings so far, which is logical. We can only get a read on each other through the things that we have said, and so far I have a town read on her. Having said that, I always have a very hard time reading her in mafia games. 

The reason why I think that Mish is town (so far, mind you) is because Ithi is so set on lynching her with so little evidence, even though by Ithi's logic Talya or Nolder would be better targets. 

By this are you saying that your current town read on Mish is based mostly on Ithi wanting her lynched? And that is also why you think Ithi is mafia?

By this are you saying that your current town read on Mish is based mostly on Ithi wanting her lynched? And that is also why you think Ithi is mafia?

It's the other way around. I think that Ithi is mafia, and because she is pushing so hard with a Mish lynch that is based on so little evidence I think that Mish is town. 

Archived