DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not threatening you I'm just telling you what's going to happen. As I said you are making bad arguments and people will eventually catch on to that if they haven't already. 

So it isn't a threat it is a promise. You just set yourself up for a frame job if mafia should decide to try to kill Ithi tonight.

The arguments can only be classified as bad(your opinion) if you and Mish flip town. If you are mafia as some believe then it will be good scumhunting. And all your posturing will just be a dying mafioso spreading WIFOM.

I am heeeeeeeere! Excited about this, loooove Darthe games.

Vote Cloud :wub: I think we've been switching who's been mafia in the last couple of games lately, and since I was last time, I'm sure you are now :laugh:

Cloud, the italicized is the justification for the "joke" vote. All that was needed in a joke vote is the first part. That She felt a need to add the italicized part is what I have a problem with. That it also feels like an attempt to pass herself off as town is making it worse to me.

Knight to F3.

A piece was vulnerable.  Fear ran thick enough to smell.  Some members cried out while others continued to talk back and forth, attempting to game the game and eliminate their opposition from within.

The strategy was simple.  If some of them worked for the Duke then they needed to position themselves in such a way that his players were killed on the board and they were not.  He had left them the ability to choose their fate, a game in truth.  Below, the board mocked.  Above, the pawns flitted.

So it isn't a threat it is a promise.

/eyeroll

It's an observation.

You just set yourself up for a frame job if mafia should decide to try to kill Ithi tonight.

Wouldn't bother me if the mafia killed Ithi.

For one she is way off on me and likely Mish too.

Secondly I have no idea right now whether she's mafia or not so if she were to die that's one less person I gotta figure out.

Not to tell mafia their business but if I was with them I'd advocate killing Maw or John. Ithi is on the wrong track so leaving her alive would be detrimental to town. It wouldn't help them at all to kill her and try to frame me unless they think I have a power role for some reason.

On the other hand killing Maw or John would net the town next to zero information while bringing the mafia one kill closer to winning.

If it's a shot in the dark anyway why kill someone who has posts that can be analyzed?

And on that note Unvote Vote Maw

He either needs to start posting more ASAP or I say we lynch him.

I am heeeeeeeere! Excited about this, loooove Darthe games.

Vote Cloud :wub: I think we've been switching who's been mafia in the last couple of games lately, and since I was last time, I'm sure you are now :laugh:

Cloud, the italicized is the justification for the "joke" vote. All that was needed in a joke vote is the first part. That She felt a need to add the italicized part is what I have a problem with. That it also feels like an attempt to pass herself off as town is making it worse to me.

The first part is a joke vote. The second part is just a joke. You are pushing this too much, Turin. Besides, everyone is always Town in this game.

So do you guys think these scenes mean anything or is it just added flavor? I'm leaning towards them just being there for fun. 

ive been thinking  the same thing and i have a feeling they are useful cuz we dont even have characters, but who knows  

So do you guys think these scenes mean anything or is it just added flavor? I'm leaning towards them just being there for fun. 

ive been thinking  the same thing and i have a feeling they are useful cuz we dont even have characters, but who knows  

Darthe already said that we ourselves are the characters in this game. 

Nol, already pushing the "let's lynch an inactive" line. You just keep trying to throw out distraction. You say if you were mafia you would advocate killing inactives as they have less connections. So your pushing town to lynch them first serves the same purpose. Why you wanna help the mafia Nol?

Cloud if you are bored you could try to actually make a case on someone. You joke voted Mish and followed onto Ithi. So who else do you think is mafia?

Also it was clearly stated in the OP that there is information in anything Darthe posts so it is a bad idea to ignore any of it.

I've no idea. Darthe has a kind of wonderful mad genius about him so it could be anything. I think it's best too not think to much about it and focus on catching mafia.

So it isn't a threat it is a promise.

/eyeroll

It's an observation.

You just set yourself up for a frame job if mafia should decide to try to kill Ithi tonight.

Wouldn't bother me if the mafia killed Ithi.

For one she is way off on me and likely Mish too.

Secondly I have no idea right now whether she's mafia or not so if she were to die that's one less person I gotta figure out.

Not to tell mafia their business but if I was with them I'd advocate killing Maw or John. Ithi is on the wrong track so leaving her alive would be detrimental to town. It wouldn't help them at all to kill her and try to frame me unless they think I have a power role for some reason.

On the other hand killing Maw or John would net the town next to zero information while bringing the mafia one kill closer to winning.

If it's a shot in the dark anyway why kill someone who has posts that can be analyzed?

And on that note Unvote Vote Maw

He either needs to start posting more ASAP or I say we lynch him.

Surely it's a bit early to be lynching inactives?

Nol, already pushing the "let's lynch an inactive" line.

Absolutely. I will in almost every game at one point or another.

You say if you were mafia you would advocate killing inactives as they have less connections. So your pushing town to lynch them first serves the same purpose. Why you wanna help the mafia Nol?

Before I answer I'd like you to clarify which part of that you think helps the mafia.

Surely it's a bit early to be lynching inactives?

Sure. Doesn't mean we can't start running them up though.

Maybe give them till Monday or something.

Archived