DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I don't remember if it's mentioned here, but I don't have linebreaks again, so my posts are all squished into one paragraph) I wonder what ya'll are gonna do when you see my flip... Seriously.

Speaking off, are anyone else gonna place their vote where their mouth is?

Also, Roo, that's all you're gonna say? Not one word to comment on what's actually been going on?

_CLOUD, on 30 Mar 2013 - 19:34, said:

Euhm no I'm positive that you are wrong for the reasons you have stated, but you could be right for different ones that still haven't been posted in the game. Makes sense? :)

You say here I could be right about her being Mafia. You can try and make out that I am being stupid if you like, with your little 'is it so difficult to understand' digs.

When actually you are the one who is being unclear and changing your stance on Mish.

Why is Mish town? Exactly what in her posts do you view as townish?

Just because her Joke vote isn't scummish, doesn't mean she's town.

Arez, it's good that you are here. What are your thoughts about the game? XD

I think his thoughts are similare to mine. Why were you so sure Mish was Town? Although now you have made it clear that actually you think she might be Town or she Might be Mafia, but you think she is Town but actually you don't know and we are SoOoooooooo stupid for not understanding this.

I haven't changed my stance on Mish. The "but you could be right for different ones that still haven't been posted in the game" part reflects on future info. For example. if the next Day the Cop comes out and says that Mish is Mafia, then I'm wrong and you could have been right all along. BUT you would be right for totally different reasons (your case on her first vote), reasons that I think aren't valid. 

The reason why I think that Mish is town (so far, mind you) is because Ithi is so set on lynching her with so little evidence, even though by Ithi's logic Talya or Nolder would be better targets. 

By this are you saying that your current town read on Mish is based mostly on Ithi wanting her lynched? And that is also why you think Ithi is mafia?

It's the other way around. I think that Ithi is mafia, and because she is pushing so hard with a Mish lynch that is based on so little evidence I think that Mish is town. 

I'm Mafia because I'm 'pushing' a Mish Lynch.

I don't recall pushing for her Lynch and I don't think anyone else is voting for her. I do think my vote on her worried a lot of people when really, it's just a single vote.

But since then I've several people come out and attack me and name me Mafia. And all because I placed my single vote on a person who I believe is Mafia.

You were pushing her lynch because apparently you thought that one joke vote from her is a better reason to lynch her then all the casing you did on Talya and Nolder. Again, you are Mafia because of your reasoning, and Mish is town because they don't make any sense. 

I understand that you don't want to stand up and say you know she is definitely Town because that's impossible unless YOU are Mafia. Also if you are both Mafia you don't really want to be seen to be saying you think she is Town.

So you hoped your ambiguous statement would go un-noticed and when it didn't your downgraded your feelings on Mish's Towniness over a number of posts.

And now you say you will believe she is Mafia if the Cop views her. Nice direction. If she is the GF then she will view Town. Is that what you want ?

I can't say that she is definitely Town until there is some evidence, and even then there will always be a suspicion around her. Lol nice job with the GF thing again. 

So you are saying that you think Mish is Mafia, because of a gut feeling? 

There are a myriad on tiny little things that people say and do - to distract, try and lead you away from the truth. When they are trying to hide the things they say feel glassy and harsh. Far to bright. Like a fake smile or an over cheerful voice. My reasons for voting Mish were exactly what I said they were. They led me to believe she is Mafia. Then smallest thing is all it takes sometimes. It's difficult to explain.

And all the stick beating I've had since then has only strengthened my view.

Honestly even if I was mafia, it would have been the stupidest mafias ever if they all rushed in to defend me after 1 single vote on page 2... I don't think I've ever seen such a pathetic play happen. ------ Ithi; you yourself have said in games that you have a hard time reading Turin when you guys are playing together; how is that ok for you but Cloud can't feel the same about me? If you don't want people to keep bringing up the bond when you guys play together, stop being so double moral about it.

I never mentioned your Bond. I try not to mention mine and turin's but other people bring it up.

I'm playing the game with individual people. And what they say and I will question them with regards to what they say regardless of their other connections.

There's no 'get out of jail free' cards in this game.

Is Cloud telling you that I'm upsetting him?

Turin I'm not even going to read "posts" within quotes.

I've tried in the past and it gives me nothing but headaches.

Especially when several people jump in and everyone is using different colors and bold and italics and this and that.

If you want me to read and respond please quote properly or use quotation marks or something.

This goes for anyone else as well.

I'm not going to spend hours deciphering who is saying what just because you like to respond inside someone else's quote.

Hahaha that's epic. It isn't personal at all. It's just a game.

Are you trying to discredit me by saying I'm all emotional now.

That's so funny.

I wish I could stay and play some more but my pills are wearing off and my headache is returning. I think I've posted quite enough for today anyways and I haven't even been offered a mouldy BPV.

Hahaha that's epic. It isn't personal at all. It's just a game.

Are you trying to discredit me by saying I'm all emotional now.

That's so funny.

I wish I could stay and play some more but my pills are wearing off and my headache is returning. I think I've posted quite enough for today anyways and I haven't even been offered a mouldy BPV.

There we go then. He's fine. You can get off your white charger. He's a big boy and don't need rescuing today.

Nice distract there to once again put everything back on me again though. Blah blah blah bond, blah blah blah not fair, blah blah ithi is a meanie head

^ This was rather emotional, yes. 

Ithi is applying pressure all around the block, tweaking noses, waiting for mafia to make mistakes. She's following her town meta exactly. So why are you trying to discredit her? Are you scared that she's gonna root out your teammates early? Want to get a power player out of the game as soon as possible?

It's disturbing that you (among others) seem to think it's ok, even good, for Ithi to "tweak noses" but jump to her defense when someone tweaks her back. It's day 1 and she is not clear. She's as open for prodding for reactions as anyone else.

You, Ithi, Turin, Arez, and anyone else who thinks otherwise can take your idiotic case of "distracting town from a case" and "derailing lynches" and turn it right back on yourselves because that's exactly what you are doing.

Ed, why you edit all these posts?

LOL  

Because I can, and I'm wondering. 

I'm not the Cop. Wish I was. :laugh:

I think Turin could be mafia. But so could you. 

Well, we're playing chess. Who is coming back a queen?! 

No, really though. 

Dap is mafia. 

Turin obviously wants my move to fail. Why? 

Why does Ithi go after people like that? She's found scum, that's why. 

Archived