DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Well my only problem with that is, I know that darthe thinks GF is a very over-used role on DM, so he doesn't like addding them to his games

(I've played 3 of his games and none of them had any GF's)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, quotes aren't working. OK, first Dap makes his case, the only times he mentions Turin at all is to ask Ithi what she thinks of him, and also to say that he also tries to find town PRs. So basically no real casing on Turin at all. He then votes Turin basing it mainly on a gut feeling and says that he can case him later.

Oh yeah, buffalo.

Then Mish comes in saying that she has a town feel on Dap because the WoT seemed different then when he was mafia last time. Lets disregard the fact that the WoT might have a different feel because the game itself is different and that Mish is using this as a flimsy reason to say Dap is town for now. Mish says that she agrees with the conclusion of the WoT, and then votes Turin? The correct conclusion of the WoT itself was actually Ithi, and the vote on Turin was entirely seperate from the WoT. If she agreed with the conclusion, a vote on Ithi would have presented itself (who she previously said was town btw). Then later on, after being questioned by Arez, she says that she agrees with the gut feeling as well. So she switches from agreeing with the WoT, to agreeing with the gut feeling. But how can her gut feeling be influenced by Darthe's WoT? That only influences logic, if she actually had a gut feeling, she would have voted Turin before. The only thing that changed (assuming she actually had a gut feeling) is Dap had a gut feeling as well, meaning she was only going to vote Turin if someone else had a gut feeling as well, another telltale mafia sign. Now we bring in her flimsy reason to call Dap town, saying she had a "clear" town read on Dap, as well as the tense tone in her reply, I think we can see that this probably was a slip, and an attempt to get an easy vote on someone. So because of that unvote vote Mish

Official Vote Count 5:

Cloud (2/10): Ed, Turin

Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez

Mish (2/10): Ithi, Rand

Ithi (1/10): Cloud

Arez (2/10): Len, Talya

Chuckles (1/10): RTE

Nol (1/10): Maw

Maw (1/10): Nol

Turin (2/10): Dap, Mish

Not voting (4/18):

ruh, dice, snow, ley

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is: 35 Hours away.

Oh, Buffalo.

Oh yeah, buffalo.

Alright, might have missed this because of reading on phone, but is there any reason to this?

Darthe also says it so it has me curious and I don't see a reason why he would say it.

I really don't see any reason for voting Turin. I'm not comfortable lynching someone purely in the back of a gut feeling. It makes particularly no sense with Mish following Dap in on it (Rand has a good post about this) so I think I shall be having a good look at her when I finally get some time to myself.

The reason for buffalo is obvious to town. Anyone who doesn't know the reason is actually being detrimental to town.

Really now? Care to explain it then because I have *no* idea why your saying buffalo.

Dap cased ithi but didnt he vote Turin because he thought Turin was leading ithi around by the nose? Thus implying he thought Turin a bad guy?

I agree that most of the Wot was focused on Ithi but he did give a reason for his vote as well

I'd like to see where Turin was leading me.

Dap cased ithi but didnt he vote Turin because he thought Turin was leading ithi around by the nose? Thus implying he thought Turin a bad guy?

I agree that most of the Wot was focused on Ithi but he did give a reason for his vote as well

If I wasn't terrified of Ithi I would make an inappropriate joke here

Sooooooooo ... You didn't see it, but you just thought you'd mention it.

You wanted Turin to look bad by echoing Player?

And since when does defending someone mean that someone is following the defender.

I play my own game. I ignore Turin. If he wants to defende me, for whatever reason, I have no control over that. I already told him I don't need his protection.

If I wasn't terrified of Ithi I would make an inappropriate joke here

You are right to fear me :baalzamon:

nice twisting of words there ithi

i dont think turin is leading you   youre too strong to accept a lead somewhere you dont want to go.

I was pointing out something people have begun talking about.

I currently think turin is town altho some of his posts are coming accross to me as    very firm i guess is the wording. normally i find him as cool and unflappable so that is something a little different

Archived