DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

I believe that there is less than a day until deadline. The longer I wait the more likely we end up with a rush to lynch and probably a mislynch.

Of all town roles Mason is the one that the highest survival percentage with a claim.

Edit for deadline: about 30 hours.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well Dap. That is a nice story. Of course anyone that gets e-mail notification would only have the first one.

Oh I do know that One other person is town in the game. No it is not Ithi. It is my mason Partner and I will let him introduce himself.

Darthe if you don't mind what is the deadline again?

Dramatic entry! 

Yes, I am Turin's partner.

So ... Turin is a mason with Arez. I bet that's oodles of fun. There were some very fast unvotes there - infact I think Mish just broke the unvote speed record. Neither of you even considered to think that they could actually be fake claiming Masons and actually there are on the Mafia team - especially with his little comment about Town Mason's being the most likely to survive a little bit longer.

But you haven't done anything I haven't expected you to do, so that's cool. Your unvote almost verifies Turin as a Town Mason in my eyes - as you really don't want to get caught staying on that train hmmm?

I'm still not sure of Player mind. Is Turin allowed to defend me now?

Anyways ... in an attempt to distract my mind from other goings on at the moment, I did start to make the Node Chart. And then it got a bit of a mess so i stopped. But here it is - just up to the 1st 40 ish moves in the game (although I've probably missed some and counted others that some people wouldn't). Green is nudges or suspicions, red is votes, blue is defending and purple is distancing. I can't stay up anymore. I'm off to bed.

mafianode1_zps8ec81d3b.gif

Im content to let masons live for now

i dont believe it 100% though

wanna explaim the chart thing a bit more?

As for turins defence, he was always able to degebd you,i jst thought he was up to something and was defending you for alterior motives. Not cos he thought you were town per say

Very well Dap. That is a nice story. Of course anyone that gets e-mail notification would only have the first one.

Oh I do know that One other person is town in the game. No it is not Ithi. It is my mason Partner and I will let him introduce himself.

Dramatic entry! 

Yes, I am Turin's partner.

:facepalm:

Turin, why didn't you reign him in earlier? 

:laugh: 

Honestly Ithi if I hadn't unvoted, you would have painted that as scummy too. And talk about being contradicting. You are so sure I'm mafia, and then chastise me for not considering if they were mafias fakeclaiming. Uhm? That doesn't make sense; If I'm mafia as you say, I would know if they were fake-claiming or not. Your logic, it doesn't line up. And I don't understand that chart, sorry.

Just look at your own name. Follow the lines that are connected to you. 

Read what her colors mean. 

The lines have little "cars" on them. If they are pointed away from you, it is an action or event that you conducted and aimed at another person. If the little "car" is pointed at you, follow the line to the source. That person conducted that action or event and it was aimed at you. 

The numbers are the first 40 such events she found in the thread. 

Seriously guys. 

Honestly Ithi if I hadn't unvoted, you would have painted that as scummy too. And talk about being contradicting. You are so sure I'm mafia, and then chastise me for not considering if they were mafias fakeclaiming. Uhm? That doesn't make sense; If I'm mafia as you say, I would know if they were fake-claiming or not. Your logic, it doesn't line up. And I don't understand that chart, sorry.

Actually it makes sense that as mafia you would believe a town mason claim and be anxious to get off that train asap. You would be left with two choices, try to paint it as false and then spin when one if us does flip mason or jump off right away and say that you don't want to risk a town power role.

Dap was very clever tho by jumping off but nudging for later.

UNOfficial Vote Count 1:

Cloud (2/10): Ed, Turin

Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez

Mish (2/10): Ithi, Rand

Ithi (1/10): Cloud

Arez (2/10): Len, Talya

Chuckles (1/10): RTE

Nol (1/10): Maw

Maw (1/10): Nol

Not voting (6/18):

ruh, dice, snow, ley, mish, dap

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is: ?? Hours away.

This includes Mish and Dap's unvotes. 

I like to think im clever

but 2 people as heavily linked as you have no reason to be lynxhed

like someone said, a cop viewing will dam ypu both if youre lying. Mafia probably wont kill you cos there is enpugh WziFOm and clearing the other would be silly for them to do

i still think it was early to claim but thats just my opinion and whats done is done

but i only really jumped off cos of the deadline. If we had longer i would of pushed ypu harder

Just as I said, the main reason I claimed was because the deadline is approaching. to use up time on me is wasteful to towns resources.

One interesting thing in your last posts Dap was where you jump on the idea that one cop view will damn both Arez and I. I would say not so fast as it is quite possible that there are rediriecting type roles in this game. Then that will be revealed upon the coroner report of course.

I thought the funny thing was that Snow is not connected to anyone at this time. But I don't think the chart is current.

Archived