DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

You unvoted him because he was your Joke Vote ... But you think, or perhaps thought he was Mafia. Why not just leave it on if you thought he was Mafia or were you worried you would then have to explain or justify the vote.

:unsure:

If chuckles is Mafia then at least one of the 3 names he has thrown out is Mafia too.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we'd get close to 0 information but I'm not moving my vote off Chuckles. Something feels so off. At worst, we lose a bad vanilla.

Who is the Bad vanilla? Cloud could get Lynched too as he is equal with Mish now and he hasn't claimed.

What do you think about Cloud?

Unvote - vote Cloud

I dislike martyrs but Cloud says I'm sorry you are Town but I'm gonna Lynch you anyways. Excellent.

I agree with this, and am very content with my vote on him. I forgot why I originally had a scum vibe from him, but his actions have solidified that feeling.

Oh I will cloud but I'd like to hear from everyone before I vote

Dude, this and your other bs you've been spouting, MAJOR FOS at you, scumbag. I'm leaning mafia on  you.

I know we'd get close to 0 information but I'm not moving my vote off Chuckles. Something feels so off. At worst, we lose a bad vanilla.

Uhhhhh, seriously?

It's cool and all if you want to keep pressuring him, but you wouldn't move your vote for a majority?

And "at worst, we lost a bad vanilla."

Did he claim Vanilla? How do you know he is vanilla if he is town?

Ok let me be explicit:

I will not let this go random. But I think all of Chuckles' defenses have been poor. As I result I want pressure on him to commit to something or keep messing up as I believe he has been.

I don't know if he's vanilla or not, but if he isn't he's doing a terrible job of giving people reasons to keep him alive.

Official Vote Count 7:

Cloud (4/10): Ed, Turin, Ithi, Len
Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez
Mish (4/10): Rand, Talya, Mish, Cloud
Chuckles (1/10): RTE
Nol (1/10): Maw
Maw (1/10): Nol

Not voting (5/18):
 ruh, dice, snow, ley, dap

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is: 11 Hours away.

I love how nobody read the rules on voting :tongue:

Ed we alredy have the doc claimed, why do you want another claim?

You Fos'd me, what do you want me to do? I've already told you why I said everything and that makes me scummy, don't you think I'd be a relief to just ignore what you said and not dig my own hole as someone mentioned earlier

Ok let me be explicit:

I will not let this go random. But I think all of Chuckles' defenses have been poor. As I result I want pressure on him to commit to something or keep messing up as I believe he has been.

I don't know if he's vanilla or not, but if he isn't he's doing a terrible job of giving people reasons to keep him alive.

What are you going on about? Chuckles wasn't a vote Leader? Are you getting your Player's confused?

The two train leaders at the time you made this post were Cloud and Mish.

Archived