DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Dap that we let the masons alone for now. If we start to get reason to suspect them a single cop view will tell us if they are lying or not later on.

uou are voting one...

Oh im sorry. I completely forgot about that. That was from my joke vote all the way back on like, page 2 or 3. Lol.

unvote

I actually forgot to say Buffalo in my last post...I think it's a good idea.

I play my own game. I ignore Turin. If he wants to defende me, for whatever reason, I have no control over that. I already told him I don't need his protection.

But doesn't him defending you make you both mafia?

This seems a bit mute now after events, but I will still say that him defending her can actually mean a number of things and that is only one possibility.

I was mulling this over on the bus today, and I think the mafia are hesitant to get on my lynch. They know I'll flip town, and I think they're hoping as many townies as possible are gonna be on it so that they can then pick the townies apart tomorrow. I think mafia can be found amongst those nudging that I'm mafia but not placing a vote. I'm also feeling quite certain that Ithi is town, and that mafia is hoping that if I get lynched today, she'll get lynched tomorrow because of me. I'm gonna do a reread later tonight or tomorrow to see who's been nudging on me without putting their vote where their mouth is.

you say a few people have been suggesting you could be mafia, they and others have also been looking at other people as well and saying they could be mafia, why are you so determined to draw attention to this? It sounds like you are trying hard to make yourself sound town. There are a few people that have two votes on them and yet you think all these people are after you. Also I see that by doing this, those that are town and may think you are mafia are reluctant to vote for you, because they would be worried they would now look mafia.

Very well Dap. That is a nice story. Of course anyone that gets e-mail notification would only have the first one.

Oh I do know that One other person is town in the game. No it is not Ithi. It is my mason Partner and I will let him introduce himself.

Darthe if you don't mind what is the deadline again?

It is a very early claim, and you weren't really under pressure (a bit like Mish), if you had been ahead in the votes, I could understand a bit more. However a claim is a claim and for the moment you have people backed off from you.

Very well Dap. That is a nice story. Of course anyone that gets e-mail notification would only have the first one.

Oh I do know that One other person is town in the game. No it is not Ithi. It is my mason Partner and I will let him introduce himself.

Darthe if you don't mind what is the deadline again?

Dramatic entry! 

Yes, I am Turin's partner.

Now that ruined my idea you were mafia, though you could both be lying, as with turin you now have a free pass for a while at least.

Honestly Ithi if I hadn't unvoted, you would have painted that as scummy too. And talk about being contradicting. You are so sure I'm mafia, and then chastise me for not considering if they were mafias fakeclaiming. Uhm? That doesn't make sense; If I'm mafia as you say, I would know if they were fake-claiming or not. Your logic, it doesn't line up. And I don't understand that chart, sorry.

True, but you just unvoted with no question. Either you are mafia and they are town and so you would know they were town, so you wouldn't question their claim. Or you are all mafia and you now have a reason to back off Turin, without looking like you are protecting a team mate. No matter any claim, there would always be a question in my mind. It seemed like you believed them 100%. 

i get very wary about masons   ive seen them be one town one mafia or recruited to cult.  I do think we still need to watch turin and arez just in case

I did think that too, but Dap is right, that would be neighbours. So it would suggest they are both Town, if telling the truth.

Mish was quick to follow Dap in the vote, quick to unvote without even questioning the claim, and the way she is trying to make herself seem town. 

UNVOTE VOTE MISH

Like I said Talya, it would have been pointed out as scummy if I didn't unvote too. But I'm gonna make this simple for you all. I want to die; my death will give town tons of information, more than any other players death will right now. vote Mish No, this isn't some WIFOM attempt to make you guys unvote on me. Please vote me. I'm vanilla so you're not loosing any role in me :happy:

Ok, here are some of my thoughts after a partial reread:

-Ithi votes Mish on a feeling, gauges her reaction, deems her Mafia.

-Talya and Chuckles swoop in. Chuckles messes up. I still feel confident with my vote on him.

-Someone (Rand?) mentions that it would be rather early for scum teammates to come in and defend someone, given it was day 1.

-Everyone (Mish et al.) seem to forget that for a lot of that discussion there was only one vote on Mish. Yet there was a ton of back and forth. Over one vote. That means people are REALLY threatened by Ithi or think she has a lot of influence or sway.

-Not sure about Turin and Arez but I guess as some said the cop can check that out at some point. Surprised Turin didn't reign Arez in when he went after Nolder. That Nolder-Arez affair went nowhere, as it seemed neither found the other scummy and instead were just arguing over "revealing" scum hunting tactics. Pointless, not really helpful to town, but whatever, it's a Mafia game, we can talk Mafia. I have in the past and I'm no hypocrite.

-Speaking of hypocrisy, Ley, true. But Lenlo straight up lied to me. Made me sad. Funny bringing that up though :laugh:

-I think it is telling that Chuckles has gone quiet after that fiasco, I think his Mafia team reigned him in. He's been more or less very very quiet since. Some people are active but haven't voted (besides everyone who has unvoted Turin/Arez).

-We are close to deadline, let's please avoid a speed lynch.

-While I believe Chuckles is scum, at this point Mish's lynch would give us the most information. Sort of. If she turns town, not really sure what it would mean. Although I don't see why anyone felt the need to defend her from Ithi. Mish has been anything but shy and speaks for herself very well, which is why I am not sure why anyone came in anyways...

So, for now my vote remains on Chuckles but I am open to moving it. I'm not convinced Mish is scum, but I'm not convinced she isn't either.

Like I said Talya, it would have been pointed out as scummy if I didn't unvote too. But I'm gonna make this simple for you all. I want to die; my death will give town tons of information, more than any other players death will right now. vote Mish No, this isn't some WIFOM attempt to make you guys unvote on me. Please vote me. I'm vanilla so you're not loosing any role in me :happy:

Yea, but if you are an active town member who would be a scum-hunting asset and you're vanilla, then town needs you. Seriously, willing to martyr yourself on day 1 is kinda meh. Think about it, if you are town then does it really give us a ton of information? I don't think so for the information stated above. Even those voting for you perhaps just aren't thinking for themselves and just jump on, and suddenly town has only a shot in the dark on day 2. You may get killed by the mafia but if you are here to play, play. Don't resign to dying on day 1. Where's that fire you usually have, or when Ithi accused you at first? Come on Mish, many people to nudge in this game.

We need a death, or else it'll go random with risk of the death of more than one townie, possibly power roles, and possibility of no coroners. If everyone suddenly decide that I'm town now, and vote someone else, there won't be as much useful information afterwards in terms of interactions to analyze. Town needs those 30+ pages of back and forth about wether or not I'm scum, who nudged who when and over what, knowing my flip, than they need me, 1 vanilla town. It's the truth and I don't mind; like I say all the time, the purpose of a vanilla is to die at some point, to make the pool from wich one finds mafia smaller. It's quite normal for a vanilla to be lynched on D1, and it's much more preferred to a power role or it going random.

Darthe, can you please use a countdown timer???

I will be back again in the game this evening with my reads so far, but for now: 

Unvote, Vote Mish

I'm sorry Mish, but I agree with you that lynching you will be the best move :sad:

Archived