DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Darthe ... I hate you for making Chuckles type like that.

ĤÃŤẸ ĤĮϻ ŤỖỖ 

Yeah it's a bit overdone for what I wanted.  New idea.  Chuckles, please do this for each vote you make.  Anything else you say can be regular.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ŴŤĤ

₣łƦ$Ŧ Ø₣ λŁŁ, BE₣ØƦE ¥ØU GØ ҎØ$Ŧ Ŧλ¥Łλ, ҎŁEλ$E ÐØŃŦ $ҞłM, Ī ИЄVЄR VØŦЄÐ ŦЦRĪИ, λŃÐ ł ÐłÐŃŦ VØŦE ¢ŁØUÐ ¢UZ ҤE ¢ŁλłMEÐ łŃ ŁłҞE ŦҤE ŃEXŦ 2-3 ҎØ$Ŧ

Ħ8 Ц ÐÂRŦĦЄ

I didn't skim, I put Turin after I had see the vote count, but somehow still had Turin in my head. So that's all you could come up with. 

ÁŃĎ ŤĤĨŚ ĨŚ ČŐMMĨŃĞ ŦŔŐM ŤĤĔ ĞÚŶ ŴĤŐ'Ś ßĔĔŃ ŤÚŃŃĔĹĨŃĞ ĎŐŴŃ ŐŃ ŐŃĔ ŚĨŃĞĹĔ PĹÁŶĔŔ, ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ŴĤŐĹĔ ĞÁMĔ

From the guy who hasn't really come up with anybody and those he did, he admitted were from early on in Day 1 and hadn't done anything since. 

Typo. Obviously there was a lynch. Meant NK. Wanted to hear everyone's thoughts as I'm wondering why mafia went for that. Obviously some people in this game know.

As Ithi asked, but it caught my attention too, what did Mafia go for? Do you have some kind of information that others don't...like that you are mafia. A bit of an odd thing to say. We don't know what they did or what caused there to be no night kill, there could be a number of reasons. 

Hey guys sorry about being semi absent recently but I'm at my friends house and I'm having a hard time keeping up day to day.

Since there was no kill last night and I don't want the doctor to be potentially misled/confused I think it's necessary for me to claim.

I'm Bulletproof, can't be killed at night. So I may have been shot last night.

Would still like to lynch Maw. 9 posts in nearly 50 pages of gameplay? Can you even call that playing? Leyrann as well, would be fine with lynching him next.

Vote: Maw

Why are you claiming? Maybe later in the game when things start getting close. In fact to keep quiet is better for town, because you have given some good information to the mafia. That's if you are not mafia. This could be a nice way of dropping in this claim early, say you are doing it so the Doc doesn't get confused, but really you are trying to draw away the attention you could actually be mafia. So, the only thing you have on Maw is that he has 9 posts, surely there must be more? And why Ley, I haven't seen you give any reason for you thinking he should be the next lynch. Surely seeing how today turns out, and then night 2 before making a decision on your next lynch choice. 

Darthe ... I hate you for making Chuckles type like that.

ĤÃŤẸ ĤĮϻ ŤỖỖ 

Yeah it's a bit overdone for what I wanted.  New idea.  Chuckles, please do this for each vote you make.  Anything else you say can be regular.

*shakehead*

do you think this is a................game...........

wait its a game.........

its your game...........fine

:dry:

:wink:

Turin I'm not even going to read "posts" within quotes. I've tried in the past and it gives me nothing but headaches. Especially when several people jump in and everyone is using different colors and bold and italics and this and that. If you want me to read and respond please quote properly or use quotation marks or something. This goes for anyone else as well. I'm not going to spend hours deciphering who is saying what just because you like to respond inside someone else's quote.

So you're not reading stuff because you need to put some effort into it?

Come on... If people just use different colours it's really easy to read.

Yes because it is effort I not only shouldn't have to make but effort that is disproportional to the actual task. Reading a post should not be hard. I'm not going to give myself a headache, literally, trying to read someone's post. I've done it in the past and it's not fun.

Hey guys sorry about being semi absent recently but I'm at my friends house and I'm having a hard time keeping up day to day.

Since there was no kill last night and I don't want the doctor to be potentially misled/confused I think it's necessary for me to claim.

Would still like to lynch Maw. 9 posts in nearly 50 pages of gameplay? Can you even call that playing? Leyrann as well, would be fine with lynching him next.

#Random, useless claims

You just helped the mafia a lot by telling them there is no use targeting you. If you are not mafia trying to confuse the doc yourself.

I think it goes both ways. Yeah I gave away my advantage by telling the mafia. But I also told the town and hopefully prevented any confusion from a potential doc. Usually if a doc protects someone and there is no death during the night it's safe to assume that person was targeted and are therefore not mafia.

Besides, a few people have already voted me and I don't know if I'm always going to have the time to make that claim if/when I would need to. So I jumped the gun a bit in case I wouldn't be around later.

Something was going on across the board from you.  Something was wrong.  You saw a man fidgeting about restlessly, wild eyed but managing to barely control whatever was the matter with him.  However, it was distracting the Duke.  Don't be a crazy man, you thought to yourself.  Don't draw attention.  But the Duke had enough.  He crooked a finger at one of his bellmen and moments later had a guard sent over.  The competitor was taken away, replaced by a young woman who had been hidden behind the curtain.  Duke Karl quietly turned back to the board to consider his next move.

Hallia replaces John Snow!

Nolder claiming bulletproof and stating it is to stop the doc from getting confused is horsepoo imo.

The Doc can look after themselves.

Like Ley said - if you are Town and are really bulletproof then you just totally wasted a Town Resource and further chances of preventing NKs

Is much more likely you are Mafia and are trying to stop my attention and single vote on you from getting you Lynched.

Nolder was the one who was sure I was making a terrible mistake with Mish and that I would pay for it. He know apparently has a Role that means he won't get NKd. Well I can think of another reason why he won't get NKd - cos he is on the Mafia Team.

Why are you claiming?

See my reply to Leyrann.

This could be a nice way of dropping in this claim early, say you are doing it so the Doc doesn't get confused, but really you are trying to draw away the attention you could actually be mafia.

What? I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

So, the only thing you have on Maw is that he has 9 posts, surely there must be more? And why Ley, I haven't seen you give any reason for you thinking he should be the next lynch. Surely seeing how today turns out, and then night 2 before making a decision on your next lynch choice.

I firmly believe in the tactic Lynch All Lurkers. There is NO REASON town would want to keep them around and EVERY REASON to remove them.

By not lynching them they are getting a free pass to the endgame and if they get to endgame it doesn't matter whether they are mafia or not they will be a detriment to the town. If you take the example of three people left, 1 mafia and 2 townies, where 1 townie is a lurker the mafia has a much higher chance of manipulating the other townie against the lurker. And of course if the lurker is mafia there is probably nothing bad to read in the 10-20 posts they made all game.

This happens every game and every game I bring up lynching the lurkers and get shouted down. Fine by me. Help ruin the game for yourselves if you're town. I only have one vote and wont feel guilty for losing when/if it happens.

Something was going on across the board from you.  Something was wrong.  You saw a man fidgeting about restlessly, wild eyed but managing to barely control whatever was the matter with him.  However, it was distracting the Duke.  Don't be a crazy man, you thought to yourself.  Don't draw attention.  But the Duke had enough.  He crooked a finger at one of his bellmen and moments later had a guard sent over.  The competitor was taken away, replaced by a young woman who had been hidden behind the curtain.  Duke Karl quietly turned back to the board to consider his next move.

Hallia replaces John Snow!

About damn time.

Nolder was the one who was sure I was making a terrible mistake with Mish and that I would pay for it. He know apparently has a Role that means he won't get NKd. Well I can think of another reason why he won't get NKd - cos he is on the Mafia Team.

Why are you lying about what I said?

Welcome Hallia..

Nol - You could have given the reason for saying you claimed so the Doc doesn't get confused, to make you look like you are town and not mafia. By claiming this role, you are stating you are helping town, so people don't think you are mafia and vote for you. I hope that clarifies it.

I actually recognized every single bit she said in that post from earlier.

How many posts did John Snow have before he was replaced?

I find it curious that Nolder states he wants to Lynch all Lurkers but he hasn't gone against John Snow. Has he ever called John Snow out for lurkiness?

Perhaps there is a more simple reason for there being no kill. Darthe likes Night to end early but he kept it open waiting for an NA. Maybe it never came. Maybe John Snow was required to send in the Kill and he never showed up.

Welcome Hallia..

Nol - You could have given the reason for saying you claimed so the Doc doesn't get confused, to make you look like you are town and not mafia. By claiming this role, you are stating you are helping town, so people don't think you are mafia and vote for you. I hope that clarifies it.

My reason was in my post. See the bolded.

I didn't lie lol. That is my view of what is really going on :smile:

:sneezes:

I've got a horrible English cold btw. Someone get me a lemsip stat!

Your view is inaccurate. Perhaps you should go back and read exactly what I said again.

I actually recognized every single bit she said in that post from earlier.

Do tell.

How many posts did John Snow have before he was replaced?

Three.

I find it curious that Nolder states he wants to Lynch all Lurkers but he hasn't gone against John Snow. Has he ever called John Snow out for lurkiness?

John Snow was a lost cause who clearly needed replacing. There is lurking and then there is just not playing and I'd like to hope that most mods would recognize the difference. I think Darthe clearly did as he replaced John as I suspected he would.

Perhaps there is a more simple reason for there being no kill. Darthe likes Night to end early but he kept it open waiting for an NA. Maybe it never came. Maybe John Snow was required to send in the Kill and he never showed up.

Possible.

Could be the mafia actually decided not to kill anyone to create this WIFOM too.

This is actually not the first time I see John Snow just totally disappearing from a mafia game...

Also if you agree the mafia might have not killed someone to create the WIFOM, then why did you reveal? Or, why did you reveal when you were one of the scummier looking people, and would therefore be a possible lynch candidate?

Actually I'm getting more convinced by the second your claim was fake.

Edit for colour (saw it next morning)

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much. I've been trying to spend as much time with my friends as possible while on spring break, and I can really only check in twice a day: When I get up and when I go to bed. I will try to post whenever I can from now on, but that still won't be super often. If any of you have a problem with that then I will ask darthe to replace me. I don't want to grind this game to a halt simply because I can't devote tons of time to it.

Now. Nolder. I'm even happier to leave my vote where it is now. That was a stupid claim. Why would a town role which benefits from being shot reveal before being in serious danger of being lynched? I'm inclined to think that Ithi is right and you can't be shot for another reason: The mafia don't want to lose their teammate.

This is actually not the first time I see John Snow just totally disappearing from a mafia game...

Also if you agree the mafia might have not killed someone to create the WIFOM, then why did you reveal? Or, why did you reveal when you were one of the scummier looking people, and would therefore be a possible lynch candidate?

Actually I'm getting more convinced by the second your claim was fake.

You may not have noticed but the reason for my claim was twofold. The part you seem to be missing is I don't know if I would be around later to claim should it be necessary. It's not like I am a cop or some other investigative role. It's not vital that I remain hidden as long as possible.

Archived