DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, did I ever miss out on the action... Im sorry, Volke. This feels bad *sigh* Feel like whatever I would have done yesterday would have been wrong. Voting for someone who I haven't felt suspicous about was wrong, letting it go to random was wrong...

But come on Ishy, lighten up *hugs* It's just a game!

Some will regret it if I'm voted out...

This is iffy, considering that even if you are town, your play was not remotely helpful to town. Depending on Volke's alignment and role, it could have been massively harmful to town.

Aww man... Sorry Volke.. Getting random lynched is really unfair (not blaming mod). There is no excuse, sorry.

To the rest in game, I'm not going to comment on the voting of WoT because it's all just WIFOM anyway. Both mafia and town would have said "Man, I wished I could have voted WoT in time.."

I haven't been at the computer yesterday, was in a plane towards Cyprus, when I got there I spent some time out (swimming/clubs) and when I got home I went to sleep (jetlag).

You can choose to believe it, or don't, I feel responsible for Volke dying /Emomode.

It's a classic, that I was forced to watch at the age of 3, and I've loved it since... Although I never got the point of the movie.

I'm not sure how anyone could understand it at the age of 3. And the big, huge rats would give a kid that age really bad dreams, I bet.

Oh spammit >.< sowwy you had to die volke..

I was driving up into the altiplano with my family, then we went out and had dinner and when we came back I discovered we had wifi...but I was on the exact side of the room the hotel wifi didn't reach and neither dad or my little brother would swap beds with me :darkone:

You can choose to believe it, or don't, I feel responsible for Volke dying /Emomode.

...me too, this exact quote. :sad: Aww sorry mate!!! :(

Will catch up now and post my thoughts later.

• Community Administrator

The Princess Bride is a fantastic movie! Though my husband, who has his Masters in film studies, won't watch it. Why not? It confuses me.

And the big, huge rats would give a kid that age really bad dreams, I bet.

I had scary dreams about the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail when I was a kid...

~Mashiara

Heart, it must be an american thing... Never seen the Wizard of Oz either, the story never appealed to me (have seen Wicked, the musical, though, that was cool).

Im going to bed guys, see you all in the morning.

The Princess Bride is a fantastic movie! Though my husband, who has his Masters in film studies, won't watch it. Why not? It confuses me.

O.o

...I thought it was a real awesomely made/well-constructed movie...how can I wannabe a filmmaker now >.>

...mebbe I have another take on films XD Hollywood wouldn't like me anywayz, I'd be trying to correct them with Hence --> llama all the time :P

And the big, huge rats would give a kid that age really bad dreams, I bet.

I had scary dreams about the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail when I was a kid...

~Mashiara

ROUS's still creep me out :P

But yeah, the rabbit was...cute.

Cute and fluffy. And lethal o.o

Archived