A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Worst Move You've Ever Seen?

Nolder

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Administrator

2001:A Space Odyssey may not be the "worst" film I've ever seen. But it's certainly the one I hate the most and consider the most overated. Which is fundamentally the same thing for me. Critique movies as much as you want from a technical standpoint, at least they can be entertaining.

2001 was dubbed as the most expensive religious movie ever made. :tongue:

• 4 months later...

The Star Wars Christmas Special.  I think Machin Shin is less leathal to one's mind than that debacle.  "Stir whip, stir whip, stir whip, whip, stir."  Why was that scene even there?  Why?

Eragon at least had top-notch effects and okay music to keep the mental faculties engaged.  That christmas special had nothing of the sort.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Lesbian Vampire Killers was pretty awful.

I watched Mulan 2 and nearly cried at how horrendous it was.

I'm sure if I watched The Room, my eyes would be bleeding or I'd be rocking back and forth in the fetal position in a corner somewhere.

• 1 month later...

One of the worst movies i've seen is "Invincible" staring Billy Zane..... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216487/

Also, for a "its so bad it's good" film i have to say "My name is Bruce", Staring Bruce Campbell.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489235/   (Or "Bubba Ho-tep" - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281686/)

Edit....  Just remembered being subjected to a film called "Mega Shark V.s Giant Octopus" by a friend..... i've never forgiven him. 

Edited by Teenage_Kicks

• 2 weeks later...

So, I totally opened this thread thinking it was about the worst "Move" (ie, dance move/pick up line) because I've seen some pretty bad ones.

"Try? I don't try, all I have to do is show this face?" <- "Friend"

"What did you just say?" <- Me

"Oh, yeah, I said that. I make my mom proud."

"Because of your face?"

"With my face."

...I walk away

But worst movie? Like movie afterwhich I think "Wow, i just lost 2 hours of my life?"

I dunno, GI Joe 2?

• Community Administrator

Hmmm, how about Pirhana(the new one filled with pron stars and Jerry O'Connel).  Lots of jubblies, not lots of sense. 

Hey, the scene with the black cop from the first one, was epic.

And the whole scenes dedicated to The hoff were brilliant. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Ah, I want so much to post this somewhere:

Hansel & Gretel: Witch hunters (or something like that)

That's absolutely the worst movie I've seen during my short life. I was forced to watch it at school in Halloween, and I just couldn't keep my eyes open for the last 15 or so minutes. I LOVE to hate that movie. Right after I came home that day I went reading the reviews of the movie and rejoiced for every one-star and couldn't believe those who rated it 10 stars.

Seriously, if Witch Hunters is a movie they think 15-year-olds like, then most of us either have a terrible taste OR our taste is greatly underestimated.

• 4 weeks later...

I totally despise Cloverfield.......spent 1 dollar for DVD.......... even that was too expensive. It serves as a floor decoration now. Another is the Bourne Identity. Walked out of the room with that one and will not watch it or its siblings.

Edited by wotfan4472