DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Worst Move You've Ever Seen?

Nolder

I read the first two book and thought they were pretty great. Eragon becomes quite whiny during the second book but mans up towards the end.

I agree

The one thing that actually stopped me from giving up on the series was that I felt he actually did a good job representing that young emo feeling

What Eragon was going through felt real to me

It was frustrating to read for sure but when he got back to business it was very satisfying

Have you read the last book yet?

I'm doing a reread of the series before I read it for the first time

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the theatre to see The Blair Witch Project. The only thing that stopped that movie from being the worst one I saw was the amazing time I had with my sister as we couldn't stop laughing at the people in the theatre who were actually scared or just the terrible acting in the movie it self. Things that could have been scary were just hilarious by the bad acting of it.

Then there was the time my friend and I tried to watch The Lady Killer's. I don't know if we were just too young to get it, but we tried something awful to get through that movie. Literally saying 'well, It just HAS to get better.' and 'well, it can't possibly get any worse..right?' we did eventually turn it off, but not nearly soon enough.

I've fallen asleep in every residant evil movie I went to see <.<

I read the first two book and thought they were pretty great. Eragon becomes quite whiny during the second book but mans up towards the end.

I agree

The one thing that actually stopped me from giving up on the series was that I felt he actually did a good job representing that young emo feeling

What Eragon was going through felt real to me

It was frustrating to read for sure but when he got back to business it was very satisfying

Have you read the last book yet?

I'm doing a reread of the series before I read it for the first time

I haven't and to be honest, I'm not sure if I plan on. I'll probably end up reading it just for the sake of finishing the series. After reading the third book I kinda feel like Paulini just ran out of ideas and through that random heart of hearts crap in there. When I read that I was just.. -.- In general, it was a much less satisfying read than the previous two books though I'd have to re read it again to tell you why.

What'd you think of book 3?

And to add to the list of worst movies is Catwoman with Halle Berry and the movie Alexander. Those were pretty garbage.

two words, phantom menice

ok so its not the worst movie ever, its just the biggest letdown ever

Revenge Of The Sith, Id think that was more of a letdown. In fact, the prequels themselves were a letdown IMHO.

And for a So Bad Its Good film, I nominate The Blair Witch Project.

Shawn of the Dead was hilarious! But yeah, Eragon sucked. The book series was great, though the ending was very predictable. A lot of the stuff was very clique anyway, dwarves, Urgals (orks), elves humans etc. But he did have some great depth to all of them, and the writing was great. However, the movie was a pretty big letdown. The second Star Wars prequel was probably the worst. I enjoyed the third, and the first was just great. Qui-Gon Jinn remains my favourite character. It was telling a different story, and that seems to be what people don't get. And the whiny main characters, like father like son. Did Luke actually DO anything? He got a force guided shot into the Death Star, that's about the whole of it, as far as I see.

on the so bad its good idea, have to put in spaceballs, and monty python and the holy grail

Blasphemy.... They're good because they're full of awesome and epicness.

Edited by Mr. Soy Boyo

Honestly, I did enjoy a lot of parts of MP&HG but, there was quiet a bit of stuff that dragged out the movie that I didn't really enjoy, and in second and third (and more) times watching the movie I found myself fast forwarding through most of the movie to get to the golden moments.

And there was some good to spaceballs but I wouldn't watch it again. It doesn't help that I'm not a big Star Wars fan and I did watch Spaceballs before Star Wars, but I knew the SW story so I don't know that I really missed too much.

Another movie I just thought of, but honestly can't remember anything more than the cover the VHS for is Cone Heads. I have this feeling like I should rewatch that cause I recal nothing of it, but also that rewatcing it would be a huge waste of my time.

I've heard the The Tree of Life was oscar worthy and absolutely brilliant. But I fell asleep during the ads before the movie.. and then again during the movie. Twice. So it's on my list since I didn't have a clue what was going on. Yes, I'm a clueless bastard.

Harry Potter 6. The acting in that was just puke.

Romeo and Juliet, with decaprio. so bad... so many levels of bad..

"Hand me my long sword" *pulls shotgun off rack*

I must say, though terrible, I laughed very hard during that rendition of Romeo and Juliet.