DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Worst Move You've Ever Seen?

Nolder

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doom. Omg, when The Rock dies and he looks directly into the camera and says, "This isn't supposed to happen!" Ridiculous.

I kinda liked Doom

It was cheesy and fell far far below it's potential but as far as VIDEO GAME movies go...it was one of the better ones

Easily the second MK film and the DOA movie. The last movie I saw that I actually wanted to walk out of was suckerpunch, and prometheus was bad as in let down bad.

I like both of those movies

Though admittedly I like the MK ones BECAUSE they're so bad

Have you seen the MK show on youtube? I think it's called legacy

It's actually pretty good

two words, phantom menice

ok so its not the worst movie ever, its just the biggest letdown ever

Phantom Menace was my favorite of the prequels and honestly I think I enjoyed it about as much as any other star wars movie

TBH the star wars movies in general were never really that great

The extended universe (books, comics, games) are far superior

Pirahnah DD (no, not Pirahnah 3D, DD. LIke Double D's.)

Its sooo bad, I haven't even seen it and I know its bad.

I downloaded and skimmed this to see if it would be something I'd be interested in watching

I'm generally down with crappy horror movies with lots of tits but this was something else

Needless to say I didn't end up watching it

The pirahnahs looked really cool though IMO

I read the first two book and thought they were pretty great. Eragon becomes quite whiny during the second book but mans up towards the end. I was about 12 years old when I saw the movie after reading the books and, even then, I knew how unbelievably crap it was -.- The way Brom died. The Varden. The ending was completely wtf and made no sense to the story. And I only saw worse acting in Harry Potter 6. It sucked. Ruined a poor child's dream.

• Community Administrator

also Beowulf was pretty awful adaption

Well...

That was easilly misunderstood by alot of people.

It didn't follow exactly as the original works did, but if you listened carefully, you'll have noted, that beowulf always exagerated his stories, (even in the original story!) and in the background the story you read, is the story being told. I thought that aspect was brilliant.

Edited by SinisterDeath

Yet it didn't capture the scope of what is writen and since when wasn't Graendels mother killed?

Did you not note the lie he told everyone that she was dead, and how he killed her?

Which is the same thing as told in the written version?

Didn't it say in the poem he cleaved her in half with the giants sword?

Something like that, but that was what he told the others, and what the bards were singing. Which is why I say they had some genius in the movie. the background bards, beowulfs story telling was the original version we have read. But what we see happening in the movie, isn't what happened in the books. And thats why i liked it.