A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Worst Move You've Ever Seen?

Nolder

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Administrator

I need to introduce you calling movies like shaun of the dead, titanic, and braveheart bad movies.. To Netflix Stream online.

I can easilly put out 30 movies on there, for you all to watch, that will be easilly a billion times worse then those movies.

(And I just know someones going to say starship troopers or dances with wolves.)

There needs to be some restrictions on this. Cause 95% of B movies are bad. :dry: Or would they be considered C movies...

And I'll add Wing Commander, Battleship, Dark Rising, The Last Airbender and the 2nd and 3rd Matrix's

edit: Oh and the 2nd Indiana Jones movie, just because of that annoying little kid.

Edited by Silver

starship troopers is relly good and has a lot of subtle political undertones, breaveheart is in the top ten movies ever made... even with the horible edditing (see clip) dances with wolves is a hard one to sit thrugh but its not a bad movie, just not action packed. waterworld on the other hand is action packed and horible.

there are a cuple other movies in this clip but it was the only one i could find with the ones from breaveheart

Eh, I liked waterworld. Its not awesomesauce, but I have seen far worse movies.

(Seriously, go watch Teeth on Netflix, or Cheerleader Autopsy,,, Or turn to Sci-Fi channel :tongue:)

I think silvers point was, to exclude B movies from this becaues they are just... more often than not.. Horrible. Horrible Horrible Horrible...

THey almost need a new adjective to describe them...

I've heard of Terribad... I'm thinking..Worseable.

Yeah... DeCapprio(sp?) was defiantly DeCrapio early on in this career, he's been really good in some stud lately. Loved him in inception.

I thought he did a great job playing Hoover. Showed me he could actually act, and not be type casted.

DiCaprio's only decent role was in the J. Edgar Hoover flick. That one was okay. The rest? Trash.

What about Blood Diamond or The Departed? I thought those movies were phenomenal.

See, I still see those as De'caprio still being de'caprio, playing the same ol' type-cast role over and over again. (same with inception) But hoover? That was a complete 180 turn from a type cast type role. To me, that movie showed he wasn't just a face for the ladies, and good at acting as himself but actually has some acting talent going on.

Side note.

Robert Downey Junior?

I'm not quite convinced he's as good at acting as they say he is.Sure he makes a great Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes, but they are... very similar characters.

And his other movie... with galafacasus?(sp).. Sucked, Didn't even really care for Robert Downey Junior in that either.