DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Game: Empire - Signups

RandA lThor

I wanted to start another game that wasn't really simple, but more complex. I guess I can take unlimited people, so I'll just stop whenever I think everyone looked at this or if this whole thing fails. Anyways, let me explain you the rules.

The goal of empire is to get everyone playing in your empire. I will give you a subject like superpowers and each of you will PM me with your favorite superpower. I will collect all of these and then post all the answers. starting from the first person who signs up, each person will guess one answer and who put that in. if you are right, they go into your empire and help you with your guesses. All guesses must be bolded and in the color red (sound familiar?). If you guess correctly, you get to guess again. If wrong, the play goes to the next person. Use whatever knowledge you have of other people (for example, nana cloning may be Ayla) to guess. this game will narrow down to two people and whoever is left will win. If possible, a new round will start and we will play until everyone gets bored. If there are any clarifications needed, you can PM me. Hope this doesn't fail!

1. Nyanna

2. Len

3. Maw

4. Talmanes

5. TinaHel

6. Leyrann

7. Ithi

8. Nolder

9. Smiley

10. dicetosser

11. roo

12. Tress

13. Razen

14. Kaylee

15. Wombat

16. Darthe

17. Turin

This sounds interesting. Add me to your list.

Also ... We will soon have a list for people wishing to run games on the Main Board - you can be the first person on it if you like, and then you may have points for running it and points to give to all your players.

We like points

:biggrin:

This is great guys! OK, we have enough people to play, but I am going to wait one more day to make sure that everyone that wants to play has a chance to sign up. Start thinking about your favorite superpowers, answer truthfully!

There can be two same answers and people usually guess those on other people to increase their chances. Btw, the structure will be 1st person guess, I will confirm, and if they are right, everyone in their empire can PM each other if necessary to decide on your next choice. Or you can talk here, may not be the best idea though because then others can see what you are thinking.

Archived