DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Kudaran (0) -- Roo, Taltos

Taltos (4) -- Smiles, Kudaran, Tina, Kae, Turin

Smiles (1) -- Taltos, Firebird, Arez, Razen

Arez (2) -- Tina, Lenlo, Nyan

Ithi (1) -- Darthe

Darthe (0) -- Lenlo

Tress (0) -- Kae, Firebird

Lenlo (0) -- Volke

Volke (0) -- Arez

Tina (0) -- Razen

Nyan (1) -- Nyan, Arez

Firebird (0) -- Volke

Nol (6) -- Thorum, Smiles, Firebird, Tina, Taltos, Volke, Roo

Roo (0) -- Nyan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

I do not agree with either train going yet. The nol train seems to have little credence and the taltos one seems to be experienced players picking on the noobie for being a noobie. Will post more on this in the morning.

I do not agree with either train going yet. The nol train seems to have little credence and the taltos one seems to be experienced players picking on the noobie for being a noobie. Will post more on this in the morning.

Pretty much what I was just thinking. Was working on my GSoD for this game, and had to stop because I wanted to strangle Nol for the pic spam... :laugh: I may have to alter my usual method just for this.

also, better pic of pikakitten =)

pikachu_cat.jpg

*faints from cute*

Okay, I don't feel Nolder answered any questions put to him very well, in fact I felt he was being rather evasive. I'm getting a strong feeling that he's hiding something so let's see what a little more pressure can shake loose. Vote Nolder

lol what?

That doesn't make much sense

If you were actually interested in what I had to say you would cited what you thought I was being evasive about or questioned me further

This is a blatant attempt to push my train past the point of "No Return"

Scummiest action in the game thus far IMO

Vote: Ruairidh7

I accept that

Although I hope you'll take note that several people voted me and I did not react by voting them

This was a calculated move based on his actions

In fact you may have noticed that was my first vote this entire game

Okay, I don't feel Nolder answered any questions put to him very well, in fact I felt he was being rather evasive. I'm getting a strong feeling that he's hiding something so let's see what a little more pressure can shake loose. Vote Nolder

lol what?

That doesn't make much sense

If you were actually interested in what I had to say you would cited what you thought I was being evasive about or questioned me further

This is a blatant attempt to push my train past the point of "No Return"

Scummiest action in the game thus far IMO

Vote: Ruairidh7

Someone's rather rattled. For a lynch, the 'point of no return' is 10 votes. You have 5.

When you made your claim, you had 2, yes 2, votes on you. One was by Thorum, because random.org told him to. This was obviously a joke vote. The other was by Smiley, for having better poke spam than him, again obviously a joke vote. So we can clearly see that you were in absolutely no danger of being lynched. You said your reason for claiming was so that you weren't 'accidently' lynched. That seems very strange to me, and I defy anyone to tell me it's not.

There, does that make more sense to you? :)

Someone's rather rattled. For a lynch, the 'point of no return' is 10 votes. You have 5.

Do I seem rattled to you? That's odd considering I don't feel rattled.

Anyway the point of no return is more like 7ish but it really depends on deadlines and luck. Once you hit a certain threshold most people will want to kill you just to get information on others. Oh and at the time I voted you I had 6 votes not 5.

When you made your claim, you had 2, yes 2, votes on you. One was by Thorum, because random.org told him to. This was obviously a joke vote. The other was by Smiley, for having better poke spam than him, again obviously a joke vote. So we can clearly see that you were in absolutely no danger of being lynched. You said your reason for claiming was so that you weren't 'accidently' lynched. That seems very strange to me, and I defy anyone to tell me it's not.

There, does that make more sense to you? :)

No. That had nothing to do with how I answered questions or how I was being "evasive", as you put it. Was that all supposed to explain something to me? It seemed rather pointless...

Hasn't everyone in this game been claiming or posting pictures of what their pokemon is? It's a little weird but lots of people have been RPing or talking about what their pokemon does or doesn't do.

I wasn't really following cos of the spam, but what made this particular reveal different?

Hasn't everyone in this game been claiming or posting pictures of what their pokemon is? It's a little weird but lots of people have been RPing or talking about what their pokemon does or doesn't do.

I wasn't really following cos of the spam, but what made this particular reveal different?

He's sticking by it as a concrete claim, only other stuff I saw was poke-spam, not really hinting at anything. To be honest there's nothing else to go by right now, the train on Taltos seems a little harsh to me

I would say that all the poke-spam is just as likely to be breadcrumbing (or in some cases loaf of bread dropping) of their respective Pokemon.

Song, I don't think we are picking on Taltos for being a noob. His actions are drawing the attention.

Kudaran, I didn't vote because of your vote. I voted because of what has he said and done.

The crux of what I'm trying to figure out is this: why did you make a claim when you only had two joke votes on you? Clearly you were in no danger of being lynched.

Think really hard about why someone might do this and I'm sure you'll find your answer.

I don't know about posting pictures, but yeah, heavy hints have been dropped

Archived