DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish you hadn´t said anything about it, Nya. I´m not sure EP and Nolder have a town PM. Unvote. Vote Nolder.

I'm so tempted to quote it and get myself modkilled.....

I assure you I am Town. I just got confused because AH used ambiguous wording in my PM. That's not my fault.

"You're pokemon is" ok I misread it but I am continuing as if I am not the trainer!

You just said that you thought you were a pokemon. Now you say you think you are a girl trainer and have thought this for a long time.

I know very little about pokemon. I will be playing this as if it was almost an un-branded game of mafia lol

@ruairidh7: I answered that already.

To prevent any accidents? It's not as if you're about to be lynched, seems as if you've somewhat jumped the gun

Pretty sure I'm the number one vote getter at the moment so I'll have to disagree with you on that

To prevent any accidents? It's not as if you're about to be lynched, seems as if you've somewhat jumped the gun

Pretty sure I'm the number one vote getter at the moment so I'll have to disagree with you on that

You have, I think, 4 votes so far (and three of those are for frivolous reasons iirc), so you're hardly on the verge of being lynched. I don't see why you're revealing so early, what accidents are you afraid of?

You have, I think, 4 votes so far (and three of those are for frivolous reasons iirc), so you're hardly on the verge of being lynched. I don't see why you're revealing so early, what accidents are you afraid of?

the self-destructing kind, which is sorta happening, I can see AH putting voltorb as a joker

Archived