DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

The crux of what I'm trying to figure out is this: why did you make a claim when you only had two joke votes on you? Clearly you were in no danger of being lynched.

Think really hard about why someone might do this and I'm sure you'll find your answer.

Why don't you just answer it?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Taltos done anything other than jump on a bandwagon? Turin's post implies there was more than that but I can't remember

My voting history is Smiley first, because he voted me, then Kudaran because he voted me, then Nolder because he had a lot of votes. So I am confused as piss by it, too :tongue: .

Has Taltos done anything other than jump on a bandwagon? Turin's post implies there was more than that but I can't remember

My voting history is Smiley first, because he voted me, then Kudaran because he voted me, then Nolder because he had a lot of votes. So I am confused as piss by it, too :tongue: .

Generally speaking, voting someone purely on the basis they have lots of votes is seen as scummy. However, given that this is your very first game and when you did it it was still semi joke vote phase, I don't think it amounts to much of a case. As I said, it looks as if others have seen something I've missed, hence my question :)

Hasn't everyone in this game been claiming or posting pictures of what their pokemon is? It's a little weird but lots of people have been RPing or talking about what their pokemon does or doesn't do.

I wasn't really following cos of the spam, but what made this particular reveal different?

He's sticking by it as a concrete claim, only other stuff I saw was poke-spam, not really hinting at anything. To be honest there's nothing else to go by right now, the train on Taltos seems a little harsh to me

roo is very skimmy?

that can be very scummy

Nol I UNVOTE you

and I VOTE RHU

*headache*

for goodness sake!

vote Taltos very mafia like to pick a random townie to vote, and then joining the only real bandwagon.

slip of the tongue? how would you know who is townie and who isnt??

unvote, vote turin

Hasn't everyone in this game been claiming or posting pictures of what their pokemon is? It's a little weird but lots of people have been RPing or talking about what their pokemon does or doesn't do.

I wasn't really following cos of the spam, but what made this particular reveal different?

He's sticking by it as a concrete claim, only other stuff I saw was poke-spam, not really hinting at anything. To be honest there's nothing else to go by right now, the train on Taltos seems a little harsh to me

roo is very skimmy?

that can be very scummy

Nol I UNVOTE you

and I VOTE RHU

*headache*

for goodness sake!

Before you deride me for skimming, tell me what I missed. It's not skimming if I missed something that isn't there

So 2 OMGUS's and then a bandwagon on what appeared to be an easy lynch. I think that is the most questionable thing in the game so far. Of course there is not much going on here yet.

So 2 OMGUS's and then a bandwagon on what appeared to be an easy lynch. I think that is the most questionable thing in the game so far. Of course there is not much going on here yet.

I saw the OMGUSs as joke votes, certainly the Smiley one was very early into joke vote phase. The bandwagon is suspicious though. Hmmm.

roo is very skimmy?

that can be very scummy

Nol I UNVOTE you

and I VOTE RHU

*headache*

for goodness sake!

Before you deride me for skimming, tell me what I missed. It's not skimming if I missed something that isn't there

how can you not follow the trail?

the bread is getting very stale

at the end with any luck

there wont be a roast duck!

vote Taltos very mafia like to pick a random townie to vote, and then joining the only real bandwagon.

slip of the tongue? how would you know who is townie and who isnt??

unvote, vote turin

I don't know who is Town but as mafia he would. So as far as a mafia player is concerned any townie on D1 is a good day. Maybe they manage to get lucky and get a power role. But if not they are more than happy to just whittle down the town. Every townie down is a step to victory for the mafia.

Wondering if you are stepping out a little to defend him here. I say we lynch him and find out. We also learn a bit aboout the others he was voting along the way.

roo is very skimmy?

that can be very scummy

Nol I UNVOTE you

and I VOTE RHU

*headache*

for goodness sake!

how can you not follow the trail?

the bread is getting very stale

at the end with any luck

there wont be a roast duck!

Oh that was your punishment I forgot :laugh:

Nicely done EP :P

EP is blatantly claiming the duck - does he have any votes at all?

In fairness to him it was decreed he was to write in rhyme for a while. The only other word I can think of that rhymes with luck is entirely unsuitable :P

Anyway surely Psyduck wouldn't be Team Rocket?

Archived