DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same problem in the Sith Game with everyone posting star wars - and I was supposed to be modding it lol.

I generally had to wait for them to get to the next page and just rely on my alerts. Didn't even occur to me to tell them to stop it lol.

*Aliens guy*

fanboys...

and girls

bad grammar is an obvious scum tell =p and though I am getting an odd feeling about Nol, lying to the town is not always in the worst interest of the town because of the nature of this game. He is pinging, but I can't overlook the statement from turin atm.

Lol swamped by pokemon reference thingies so I will just ignore them :happy:

I agree looking at Nol's trick from that PoV it may seem scummy...hm but Im not getting much pinginess from it, his explanation sounds valid.Dunno.

Interested in the Turin case, I am .:)

I'm going to the Zoo in a bit and wont be around for like a day and a half probably so let me just say my pokemon is Oddish and to my knowledge I'm vanilla town

Like I said before I'd look at the train that formed on me for at least one scum

try not to lynch me while I'm gone kay?

Ok. So we've had about three people now who have said they are interested in the 'Turin Case' without actually doing much or voting for him. Let me explain what this is.

This is the Mafia Team gently prodding Town to start voting for someone with no real good reason, so they start a train and then Mafia can sneak on the end and blame the Town when whoever they have selected as their Chosen One flips Town also.

Look at him, he's sneaky they say. Vote him they whisper - but they don't actually explain why or what they don't like about it cos they know it is rubbish and they don't vote either, cos they want Town to start the ball rolling.

I will do a suspect list for you when I get on the laptop and can track down the people who have been nudging so far.

What is this case on Turin that I'm hearing so much about? Nobody seems to actually HAVE a case on Turin except for Darthe that I have read, and that case consists entirely of Turin's wording. I don't see anything scummy about the way he worded it. To me, it reads that it is very mafia like to pick a random townie to vote.

Which means that he is inferring that Taltos is scum. Which would mean that Taltos knows who is town and who is not.

vote Taltos very mafia like to pick a random townie to vote, and then joining the only real bandwagon.

slip of the tongue? how would you know who is townie and who isnt??

unvote, vote turin

And yet Tina & Nya are saying there's a case here? That's not much of a case, imo. Unvote, vote: Nya.

Oh give over. You don't have to lie - you can just refuse to answer as Town. Mafia Lies.

Turin are you on the Mafia Team?

Oops wrong game :wink:

Hahahahaha

No. I am town. *looks to make sure that is okay*

But based on the amount of nudging I am seeing I am becoming more and more convinced that Taltos is not. No one really questioned me until then so I am guessing that it is a case of teammates trying to cast some aspersion. Now Darthe started it but the mafia are not usually the ones that throw the first stone. They generally wait for an opportunity to present itself and then pile on. So Iirc correctly Tina and Nya were the last two to fit that category.

All in all tho I am thinking Taltos is the best candidate. Even if he is new. However, if Town would like to take a look at either Tina or Nya I suppose Taltos could get a D1 noob pass.

Kindly refrain from using any language which might possibly be offensive to some people. Note that a member of BT staff is in full rights to edit out any words that they believe need it.

Well now that looks like I said something worse than I actually did! :mad: No one would have even cared about that if Smiley :dry: had not decided to insinuate a more graphic context to it :dry: .

refer to Ithi post above mine

Archived