DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

Well now that looks like I said something worse than I actually did! :mad: No one would have even cared about that if Smiley :dry: had not decided to insinuate a more graphic context to it :dry: .

actually you can play insert the offensive word with our posts now, try it, it works for just about everything, informal English is wonderful

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Lounges up in her throne, stroking the newly hatched Growlithe snuggled in her lap, watching the trainers with a bored kind of interest*

or pikachu, clefairy? togepi? whta other cute ones are there...

DIGLETT!

I remember you getting lynched D1 as the Doc doing something similar Nol. Good thing no one was really paying much attention at the time or it could have ended up badly for you.

Indeed

It seems to have worked somewhat though, right?

I find it interesting that people assumed I was claiming bomb even though I didn't actually say that and then jumped right into voting me

I think the 3rd, 4th, and 5th votes on me were probably the most suspicious and there's a good chance one of them is scum

I think I may have been the third vote but at the time I was still haveing fun ducky style I definately pushed a voltorb down a hill though

Nevermind the fact Volke had the exact same reason as me - moving the game along - when he voted Nolder after me and no one seemed to notice :mad:! Just *edited* the Taltos!

Just like to point out the reason I voted Nolder was cause he had the most votes, and I wanted to move the game along lol.

Unvote, Vote Volke

:baalzamon: :baalzamon: :baalzamon:Just to confuse people more

So, in your opinion, which pokémon are mafia-affiliated? 18 players would mean about 6 mafia (which would probably mean 2 teams? I don't know)

From my memory of the games, I think Rocket Grunts used to always have ones like Weezing, Koffing, sometimes Zubats I think (maybe getting confused with the ones in the caves, man they were annoying). In the series there was badass talking Meowth (the brains of the operations if memory serves) and a plant one called Victreebell (sp?). Oh yeah, and that one with the huge tongue whose name I forget

So, in your opinion, which pokémon are mafia-affiliated? 18 players would mean about 6 mafia (which would probably mean 2 teams? I don't know)

From my memory of the games, I think Rocket Grunts used to always have ones like Weezing, Koffing, sometimes Zubats I think (maybe getting confused with the ones in the caves, man they were annoying). In the series there was badass talking Meowth (the brains of the operations if memory serves) and a plant one called Victreebell (sp?). Oh yeah, and that one with the huge tongue whose name I forget

I know nothing about Pokemon other than what I pick up from a few friends who were really into it back in the day :biggrin: .

Just like to point out the reason I voted Nolder was cause he had the most votes, and I wanted to move the game along lol.

Unvote, Vote Volke

:baalzamon: :baalzamon: :baalzamon:Just to confuse people more

Which is essentially what I said yet I am for some reason the only one Turin is trying to snipe :dry: .

Very. I want to watch all of the episodes again!

Am replaying Emerald right now >.>

Vote Count:

Kudaran (0) -- Roo, Taltos

Taltos (3) -- Smiles, Kudaran, Tina, Kae, Turin

Smiles (0) -- Taltos, Firebird, Arez, Razen

Arez (2) -- Tina, Lenlo, Nyan

Ithi (0) -- Darthe

Darthe (1) -- Lenlo, Ithi, Arez

Tress (0) -- Kae, Firebird

Lenlo (0) -- Volke

Volke (1) -- Arez, Darthe, Volke

Tina (1) -- Razen, Ithi

Nyan (1) -- Nyan, Arez, Razen

Firebird (0) -- Volke

Nol (3) -- Thorum, Smiles, Firebird, Tina, Taltos, Volke, Roo, Thorum

Roo (2) -- Nyan, Nol, Firebird

Turin (2) -- Darthe, Taltos

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Ugh double post

Is this thread making anyone else super nostalgic? I loved pokemon when I was a wee boy

Lol Me. In Fact I restarted my Pokemon Fire Red cause I cant find my yellow version anymore lol

I still have mine in a drawer somewhere :). It was the first game I ever owned too. The only flaw in the early games was not being able to run, and not having a quick select to get the bike out. Some of the caves were seriously gruelling

Archived