DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

We really need Heart in the game to make the great big sparkly list of claims. there have been so many already at least hinted at. anyone else up to it?

this made me awwwww

No I'm not doing it :P

would that count as gaming the mod

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see any difference between saying you are having fun RPing and Claiming. I'm not saying you are Mafia - I am just trying to point out the inconsistencies in the people who are using character claims as a way to say 'Ah haaaa! You must be Mafia'

Why are they using that argument when loads of people are character claiming without any votes at all. Seems a bit weak to me.

not sure since it was obvious who I was by page one mine is known for having headaches and being a bit stupid

This is so ironic I don't even know where to begin. Apparently saying you are something does not in any way shape or form mean that you are something. I'm sure someone has been saying stuff like that for the past couple of days.

We really need Heart in the game to make the great big sparkly list of claims. there have been so many already at least hinted at. anyone else up to it?

this made me awwwww

no that would be called brown nosing.

No-one knows what the Mod would consider gaming. They rule their world. At a whim you could be MKd.

I gave my recent game Mafia Players lovely nice safe fake claims. Just seems a little obvious for so many people to be saying 'hey I'm a lovely town type person, see - I'm THIS pokemon'

I thinks there's about 400 pokemon out there, thats a lot of safe claims

It was stated Gen 1

so 151 pokemon (unless you include Togepi who appears in the gen 1 series but is not released until gen 2 games)

damn genwunners, I wanted mudkipz

No-one knows what the Mod would consider gaming. They rule their world. At a whim you could be MKd.

I gave my recent game Mafia Players lovely nice safe fake claims. Just seems a little obvious for so many people to be saying 'hey I'm a lovely town type person, see - I'm THIS pokemon'

This game was limited to generation 1 which contains 150 (or maybe 151) I forget. My kids are nearly grown now..

EP. Gaming the mod goes into all sorts of things. How they like to play can give insight into what roles are likely. Do you expect all roles to be assigned randomly. how many games have they modded. the list is long and convatoluted. what will they put up with as far as pushing boundaries. And game setup is part of it.

It was stated Gen 1

so 151 pokemon (unless you include Togepi who appears in the gen 1 series but is not released until gen 2 games)

So I hear you liek mudkipz!

It was stated Gen 1

So I hear you liek mudkipz!

I herd you liek them MOAR!

Vote Count:

Kudaran (0) -- Roo, Taltos

Taltos (3) -- Smiles, Kudaran, Tina, Kae, Turin

Smiles (1) -- Taltos, Firebird, Arez, Razen

Arez (2) -- Tina, Lenlo, Nyan

Ithi (0) -- Darthe

Darthe (1) -- Lenlo, Ithi

Tress (0) -- Kae, Firebird

Lenlo (0) -- Volke

Volke (0) -- Arez, Darthe

Tina (0) -- Razen

Nyan (1) -- Nyan, Arez

Firebird (0) -- Volke

Nol (3) -- Thorum, Smiles, Firebird, Tina, Taltos, Volke, Roo

Roo (2) -- Nyan, Nol, Firebird

Turin (2) -- Darthe, Taltos

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

My poke-knowledge is hazy. This makes me sad :(

Oh dear, poor roo is confused.

He is Soooooooooo Mafia I'm gonna buy him a pin striped suit and a violin case.

For thinking that Nolder's reason for claiming being that he felt he was in imminent danger of being lynched when he very clearly wasn't was very strange?

this made me awwwww

Maybe. Mostly trying to get a free claim list. I am waaaaay too lazy to do all that work.

nah if Mewtwo were in it he'd be third party he never worked with team rocket (he took their pokemon in the movie as well)

Guessing at possible game setup is gaming the mod. Careful you might get that PR back.

and lol I just saw your brown-nosing comment. I almost put it in myself.

nah if Mewtwo were in it he'd be third party he never worked with team rocket (he took their pokemon in the movie as well)

Guessing at possible game setup is gaming the mod. Careful you might get that PR back.

and lol I just saw your brown-nosing comment. I almost put it in myself.

no that is called speculating

Turin you are really dissapointing me this game I feel as you are not even trying.

Archived