DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Unvote.

It seems that people have pushed the first train on Nolder. For revealing that he was Voltorb. Why is that scummy? The only Rockets that I remember using Voltorb are the Silph Co. Scientists. So I think it's a little premature to be basing a reveal as the basis for voting him. Those pushing it the hardest are Smiley and Roo. In that case, I'm going to Vote: Smiley.

I did not say it was scummy, just weird, possibly indicating that Nolder is a joker, also I did not vote for him, again I just commented that his actions were strange

I found them detracting from the game anyways. Mafia is about words not pictures.

Says the biggest spammer in the game, picture or otherwise :tongue:

Anyway it's cool I don't care

I thought people would enjoy all the art

I know I like it, that's why I have it all saved

Interesting. Unvote.

It seems that people have pushed the first train on Nolder. For revealing that he was Voltorb. Why is that scummy? The only Rockets that I remember using Voltorb are the Silph Co. Scientists. So I think it's a little premature to be basing a reveal as the basis for voting him. Those pushing it the hardest are Smiley and Roo. In that case, I'm going to Vote: Smiley.

I did not say it was scummy, just weird, possibly indicating that Nolder is a joker, also I did not vote for him, again I just commented that his actions were strange

If I was a Jester wouldn't the smarter play be NOT to lynch me and let the mafia shoot me? Obviously they wouldn't want me around either if that were the case.

Interesting. Unvote.

Actually, you are voting him as per the last vote count.

Vote Count

Kudaran (0) -- Roo, Taltos

Taltos (1) -- Smiles, Kudaran

Smiles (1) -- Taltos, Firebird, Arez, Razen

Arez (2) -- Tina, Lenlo, Nyan

Ithi (1) -- Darthe

Darthe (0) -- Lenlo

Tress (1) -- Kae, Firebird

Lenlo (0) -- Volke

Volke (0) -- Arez

Tina (0) -- Razen

Nyan (1) -- Nyan, Arez

Firebird (1) -- Volke

Nol (5) -- Thorum, Smiles, Firebird, Tina, Taltos

Roo (0) -- Nyan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

1) Just to make it perfectly clear, you are all trainers >.> I would not invite just pokemon to a tournament, now would I? (do not bring up the time when Meowth was his own trainer. That was a strange.)

2) I recommend not talking too much more about setup and what I would do in a game >.> I’m not as knitpicky about that though

3)

"You're pokemon is" ok I misread it but I am continuing as if I am not the trainer!

*your

Refer to rule #5

Have fun speaking in rhyme for the remainder of the day phrase. Rhymes must be at least a couplet long.

4) Ok Nol I think out of respect for those whose devices cannot handle pictures, it’s time for them to stop *sad* (except for the occaisional one.... ;P )

5) Does anyone else have problems with the cross out way I do vote counts? I am willing to just do it the normal way

I think that covers everything... Play on!!!

NOW WITH CORRECT VOTE COUNTS

Interesting. Unvote.

Actually, you are voting him as per the last vote count.

Vote Count

Kudaran (0) -- Roo, Taltos

Taltos (1) -- Smiles, Kudaran

Smiles (1) -- Taltos, Firebird, Arez, Razen

Arez (2) -- Tina, Lenlo, Nyan

Ithi (1) -- Darthe

Darthe (0) -- Lenlo

Tress (1) -- Kae, Firebird

Lenlo (0) -- Volke

Volke (0) -- Arez

Tina (0) -- Razen

Nyan (1) -- Nyan, Arez

Firebird (1) -- Volke

Nol (5) -- Thorum, Smiles, Firebird, Tina, Taltos

Roo (0) -- Nyan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

1) Just to make it perfectly clear, you are all trainers >.> I would not invite just pokemon to a tournament, now would I? (do not bring up the time when Meowth was his own trainer. That was a strange.)

2) I recommend not talking too much more about setup and what I would do in a game >.> I’m not as knitpicky about that though

3)

"You're pokemon is" ok I misread it but I am continuing as if I am not the trainer!

*your

Refer to rule #5

Have fun speaking in rhyme for the remainder of the day phrase. Rhymes must be at least a couplet long.

4) Ok Nol I think out of respect for those whose devices cannot handle pictures, it’s time for them to stop *sad* (except for the occaisional one.... ;P )

5) Does anyone else have problems with the cross out way I do vote counts? I am willing to just do it the normal way

I think that covers everything... Play on!!!

NOW WITH CORRECT VOTE COUNTS

I went through the posts when I saw this vote count, I don't ever vote Nolder, check yourself, Nolder claims voltorb at the top of page 11

I found them detracting from the game anyways. Mafia is about words not pictures.

Says the biggest spammer in the game, picture or otherwise :tongue:

Anyway it's cool I don't care

I thought people would enjoy all the art

I know I like it, that's why I have it all saved

I like your art

Interesting. Unvote.

If I was a Jester wouldn't the smarter play be NOT to lynch me and let the mafia shoot me? Obviously they wouldn't want me around either if that were the case.

why would the mafia shoot you? assuming you are a joker, you are inconsequential, rather go fishing for a higher ranked kill than take you out and then possible run the risk of a voltorb self-destruct.

Plus, to my knowledge the joker win condition is just being killed, that seems motivation enough to die

So... who do we want to go after D1? There a voltorb out there so that we can blow everyone up?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Unvote. Vote Nolder

For having better poke-spam than me :angry:

Isn't this your vote, Smiles??? I did not see where you said unvote for Nolder (but I was skimming, so).

Interesting. Unvote.

why would the mafia shoot you? assuming you are a joker, you are inconsequential, rather go fishing for a higher ranked kill than take you out and then possible run the risk of a voltorb self-destruct.

Plus, to my knowledge the joker win condition is just being killed, that seems motivation enough to die

We may be talking about two different roles

In my experience a Jester needs to be lynched in order to win, being killed any other way doesn't count

Additionally when a Jester is lynched the game ends and only the Jester wins

So... who do we want to go after D1? There a voltorb out there so that we can blow everyone up?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Unvote. Vote Nolder

For having better poke-spam than me :angry:

Isn't this your vote, Smiles??? I did not see where you said unvote for Nolder (but I was skimming, so).

oh OK I am voting Nolder very sorry, but not for the reveal

SORRY EVERYONE!

I blame the Taint, and sleep deprivation

Interesting. Unvote.

In my experience a Jester needs to be lynched in order to win, being killed any other way doesn't count

so that's awesome motivation for the Jester to try and get himself (or herself) lynched

the whole take down the killer/last voter was a flavour thing for your claimed pokemon, a voltorb, which is notoriously known for self-destructing.

I didn't think Jester's being lynched ended the game,I guess its up to the mods to decide exactly what

Interesting. Unvote.

so that's awesome motivation for the Jester to try and get himself (or herself) lynched

the whole take down the killer/last voter was a flavour thing for your claimed pokemon, a voltorb, which is notoriously known for self-destructing.

I didn't think Jester's being lynched ended the game,I guess its up to the mods to decide exactly what

Well yeah, generally it's their win condition so I'd call that a pretty good motivator

Interesting. Unvote.

Well yeah, generally it's their win condition so I'd call that a pretty good motivator

so after all this we have come to the agreement that a Jester would best benefit themselves by getting themselves lynched

Sheesh are none of you reading the rules? >.>

EVERYONE GO AND READ THE RULES AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Volke no editing >.> hmmmmmmmmmm speak in lol cat language for the rest of the day

I could just yell at all of you first offenders, but this is FAAAAAAR more amusing :P

Archived