DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, I could be a mafia Voltorb...except for the fact that the mafia are Team Rocket and not Pokemon.

I don't expect to run into any mafia Pokemon. If that occurs I'd be very surprised.

But yeah for now I'm just kinda laying back and watching people but I see that's worried some of you and I don't want any accidents to happen so I'm just coming clean before things get messy.

Annnnd ninja'd, see what I mean?

I find it odd that you would vote someone you believed to be a bomb EP. Unless you're just trying to explode me while avoiding the blast yourself. Very tricky.

And I'm very sure that Team Rocket doesn't use Voltorb UNLESS you want to count Scientists which helped the Rockets when they took over Silph Co. Then yes you would be correct, although considering they aren't actually presented as members of Team Rocket my personal opinion would be to count them out.

I think all players are pokemon. and the affiliation is based on who uses them.

*pokes the voltorb*

I can only go by my own role, what others have hinted at, and what the Mod has thrown around as flavor. I know I'm a pokemon and others have hinted such as well. However our mafia appear to be Team Rocket according to the Mod and I think that any Rockets will claim to be pokemon when/if they fakeclaim. Kind of pointless to give such theories too much credit at this point though. We've got a long way to go and I'm sure the makeup of our game will be made clear soon.

nah there were some in the gamecorner basement area iirc voltorbs are all over that basement in the traps

FALSE!

You must be thinking of the Power Plant or somewhere entirely different. There are no Voltorbs in the Rocket Hideout under the Game Corner in Celadon city. Neither on the floor nor used by trainers.

nah there were some in the gamecorner basement area iirc voltorbs are all over that basement in the traps

FALSE!

You must be thinking of the Power Plant or somewhere entirely different. There are no Voltorbs in the Rocket Hideout under the Game Corner in Celadon city. Neither on the floor nor used by trainers.

*goes into research mode*

*confused*

*headache*

FALSE!

*goes into research mode*

*confused*

*headache*

Allow me to help you out there

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rocket_Hideout

lol. I think I'm better off NOT knowing anything about pokemon as to avoid the eyepopping headache you seem to be going thru right now EP :laugh:

I believe we've been given a pokemon, as in, we are the trainer not the pokemon as a character. Uhh, when yous say 'the Pokemon', you mean the non-human creatures that look a bit like cute dinos right? :tongue::wink:

I thought that, but I just re-read my PM. I think I have a pokemon. I am not a pokemon. This would fit with AH summoning us for a tournament - i believe the manga type people do stuff with their pokemons at these tournaments.

Have all the pictures stopped yet?

Archived