DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ruairidh7: I answered that already.

To prevent any accidents? It's not as if you're about to be lynched, seems as if you've somewhat jumped the gun

Pretty sure I'm the number one vote getter at the moment so I'll have to disagree with you on that

You have, I think, 4 votes so far (and three of those are for frivolous reasons iirc), so you're hardly on the verge of being lynched. I don't see why you're revealing so early, what accidents are you afraid of?

being lynched of course, weren't you paying attention?

To prevent any accidents? It's not as if you're about to be lynched, seems as if you've somewhat jumped the gun

Pretty sure I'm the number one vote getter at the moment so I'll have to disagree with you on that

You have, I think, 4 votes so far (and three of those are for frivolous reasons iirc), so you're hardly on the verge of being lynched. I don't see why you're revealing so early, what accidents are you afraid of?

So, with six votes to go until you are lynched, two or three being frivolous and likely to be rescinded, you decide to reveal in order to save your skin? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Whoever said he might be a Joker, I think that's a great shout.

That was me, however lets not rule out the fact I have done similar in the past as town and got lynched for it *refer to ferngully game* think it through if you want to lynch him you may get voltorbed

*pushes Voltorb down the hill*

*chases after and trips*

So, with six votes to go until you are lynched, two or three being frivolous and likely to be rescinded, you decide to reveal in order to save your skin? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

What did I reveal?

If he has a Voltorb, rather than actually being one, would the self destruct kick in on his death? And if it did, who would it likely affect? The hammer? The first voter? Someone completely different?

As Nolder himself said earlier, I don't recall Team Rocket ever using Voltorbs, so perhaps he's telling the truth and he's town. Of course perhaps he's lying and is seeking a claim that will protect him from lynching.

I am just thinking out loud here, does anyone else have any thoughts?

What did I reveal?

Well you said you are/have a Voltorb

Interesting. Unvote.

It seems that people have pushed the first train on Nolder. For revealing that he was Voltorb. Why is that scummy? The only Rockets that I remember using Voltorb are the Silph Co. Scientists. So I think it's a little premature to be basing a reveal as the basis for voting him. Those pushing it the hardest are Smiley and Roo. In that case, I'm going to Vote: Smiley.

What did I reveal?

So? Does that give something away?

Interesting. Unvote.

It seems that people have pushed the first train on Nolder. For revealing that he was Voltorb. Why is that scummy? The only Rockets that I remember using Voltorb are the Silph Co. Scientists. So I think it's a little premature to be basing a reveal as the basis for voting him. Those pushing it the hardest are Smiley and Roo. In that case, I'm going to Vote: Smiley.

Given that I haven't even voted Nolder, I can't be pushing very hard :tongue:

I'm nowhere near convinced he's scum, I just found his very early claim rather bizarre

What did I reveal?

So? Does that give something away?

I found the timing and reasons for your claim rather strange, so I decided to question it.

Vote Count

Kudaran (0) -- Roo, Taltos

Taltos (1) -- Smiles, Kudaran

Smiles (1) -- Taltos, Firebird, Arez, Razen

Arez (2) -- Tina, Lenlo, Nyan

Ithi (1) -- Darthe

Darthe (0) -- Lenlo

Tress (1) -- Kae, Firebird

Lenlo (0) -- Volke

Volke (0) -- Arez

Tina (0) -- Razen

Nyan (1) -- Nyan, Arez

Firebird (1) -- Volke

Nol (5) -- Thorum, Smiles, Firebird, Tina, Taltos

Roo (0) -- Nyan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

1) Just to make it perfectly clear, you are all trainers >.> I would not invite just pokemon to a tournament, now would I? (do not bring up the time when Meowth was his own trainer. That was a strange.)

2) I recommend not talking too much more about setup and what I would do in a game >.> I’m not as knitpicky about that though

3)

"You're pokemon is" ok I misread it but I am continuing as if I am not the trainer!

*your

Refer to rule #5

Have fun speaking in rhyme for the remainder of the day phrase. Rhymes must be at least a couplet long.

4) Ok Nol I think out of respect for those whose devices cannot handle pictures, it’s time for them to stop *sad* (except for the occaisional one.... ;P )

5) Does anyone else have problems with the cross out way I do vote counts? I am willing to just do it the normal way

I think that covers everything... Play on!!!

NOW WITH CORRECT VOTE COUNTS

Yeah a lot of people play from their phones apparently

I think it's kind of lame

and not just because I can't post pictures

It's just a tad annoying seeing a few people every game ask what the "code" is for bold and red or whatever

I don't understand why these people don't play from their computers

To be clear I'm not knocking playing from a phone

A few posts to keep up with a thread when you're out and about is totally cool

But when you're playing a game on the internet it just makes sense to play from a computer the majority of the time

It seems like the people who play from phones play exclusively from their phones and that gets annoying for a lot of reasons

You can give me a post restriction if you want but that's not gonna change my opinion on the matter

Well this discussion can take place somewhere else. Limited pictures in this game. They are not required and if you want you can start a different thread in the BT with pictures and then link to there if you wish. I'm sure the rest of the BT would also like to see the pics.

I can't actually get my laptop out during the day as 3 years old and less like to press buttons. This is very dangerous for laptops. Juice and food items can also be very damaging.

I actually didn't have a computer at all till last year.

I thank you for your consideration AH. The odd picture is fine. I found them detracting from the game anyways. Mafia is about words not pictures.

Archived