DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

I'd say not enough scum. But you guys tied yourselves together pretty close with the exception of Piano.

I never expected to be killed so early. I was waiting on your view. Im still mad that I was lynched without being able to post

Stupid work hours

I never expected to be killed so early. I was waiting on your view. Im still mad that I was lynched without being able to post

Stupid work hours

But Piano, your lynch was important! You took one for the (other) team! ;)

Honestly I just had a really good run, had I not misunderstood my role we would have lost BG night one, Heart clarified my role right after I submitted my night 2 action I think and was allowed to resubmit due to the clarification, you can chalk night 1 up to luck then I protected myself twice and made a point of bringing it up the second time so that the mafia knew I was so that if need be I could protect BG without the mafia expecting me to do so

I really would have expected there to be more abilities on the mafia team, I ONLY pegged Songstie because there was a complete lack of power roles the whole "trying to figure out who had the kill" should have been a dead giveaway though