DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

Oh! And TWO people twist my words! Lovely rolleyes.gif

I think claiming scum is the best way to claim town, to be honest. After all, what scum in their right mynd would joke about being scum?

Uhm... I didn't see twisting, I saw disagreeing. This post bothered me for some reason, but I can't figure out which part of it hit me the hardest on my scumdar.

It was probably the sarcasm, Adella.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote count

Ed (1): bgrishinko

Vambram (2): Song

Song (2): blackhoof, Tigraine

Blackhoof (2): play3r, Mynd

Ahmoondah (1): red

Amadine (1): virtuhall

Play3r (1): nyn

TMD (1): Thorkin

Aemon (2): alannalynn, paetric

Quibby (2): Ahmoondah, David Hermes

David Hermes (1): Locke

Red (1): Aemon

Mynd (1): Quibby

With 37 alive, it takes 19 to lynch. Hurry up.

Sorry for not posting before now; busybusybusybusybusy. Busy trying to figure out a member of another forum that I frequent--and have been frequenting for the past two years--who decided to leave from an accidental slight I gave him. Luckily, he decided to come back to day, so I'm not responsible for driving away one of our eleven current active members. Then I've been trying to come up with a post for the RP I've been playing for almost as long as I've been a member of the site. Plus, mom's birthday week. Hectic to say the least.

Anyways, eleven pages in three days? I'm impressed. :biggrin:

Basically, to summarize what's gone on so far...FoSing...scumming, towning... Poetry... Have I missed anything?

It's my first game in a long time, and only my second done on a forum; most of mine were done with the fancy chat version. So I think I'll refrain from jumping on a bandwagon or starting my own for now, in favor of waiting to see what happens. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the voting starts on Day 1 here; most of my games we hadn't actually started really scumhunting until Day 2 at least... Might take some getting used to... Goodness. Long post about nothing. >_>

If I had to say someone was acting suspicious, I'd say it is our local poet. His unique style of posting makes him someone that we like to hear from and we look forward to his posts, it is a clever tactic to keep people from voting for him. That being said, this doesn't mean he is a Darkfriend at all, could just be a smart citizen Andor looking out for himself any way he can.

This termanology kinda struck me...Nobody has referred to scum as darkfriends even though it is WoT Mafia. Maybe a term in the message from the mod?

NON GAME RELATED POST

Hello all you new faces! I have some exciting news. When this game of mafia is drawing to a close there will a new game starting in the DM Mafia. I will be your Mod and this game is designed to be a training game. You will have a veteran player at your side through the game teaching you the in and out of how to play both as town and as mafia. If you are interested, please sign up HERE

Did I mention it is a Firefly based Mafia game? Come one, come all! there are only 12 spots available. First come, first served.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAFIA GAME

THAT IS ALL

NON GAME RELATED POST

Hello all you new faces! I have some exciting news. When this game of mafia is drawing to a close there will a new game starting in the DM Mafia. I will be your Mod and this game is designed to be a training game. You will have a veteran player at your side through the game teaching you the in and out of how to play both as town and as mafia. If you are interested, please sign up HERE

Did I mention it is a Firefly based Mafia game? Come one, come all! there are only 12 spots available. First come, first served.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAFIA GAME

THAT IS ALL

Here where? I think you mean in your siggy... though I REALLY expected a hyperlink. *sadface*

It was a joke... rolleyes.gif

Oh, also, there is one exception to the no character hinting rule. Any of you may at any time feel free to declare yourself the Dragon Reborn on thread.

And based on the above quote, I'm thinking the Dragon Reborn isn't in the game, or could I be understanding this incorrectly?

Well, I can guarantee that is not the case. LOL. Otherwise why would there be restrictions on revealing anyone else? There are a million and one main and secondary characters. I think it is safe to say that they are not all in the game. And how could you have a WoT based Mafia spanning books 1-6 without having me in it?

Man ya'll talk a lot LOL

Okay i'm not seeing much that's pinging my scumdar yet, most of what i am seeing just fits the player posting (yes i'm metagaming). There are a lot of newbies playing in this game (not only newbies to mafia - but to DM) and it's hard to get a read on them since i don't "know" them or their playstyles, so for now i am going to hold me vote and continue to observe the situation.

Well, I can guarantee that is not the case. LOL. Otherwise why would there be restrictions on revealing anyone else? There are a million and one main and secondary characters. I think it is safe to say that they are not all in the game. And how could you have a WoT based Mafia spanning books 1-6 without having me in it?

How about we all just claim the Dragon Reborn and have some fun with it?? tongue.gif

8. No claiming or hinting at characters. In fact, I will not be including characters in role PMs. No doubt many of you will be able to divine which character you are through information I have given you. You are still not to claim or hint at ANY character (including false claims and hints). You are allowed to reveal abilities, but not the flavor titles I gave you. If you are unsure whether or not you can say something, ask me first.
If you were the DR, you wouldn't be allowed to claim it. And so, I'm assuming that, by saying that anyone could claim the Dragon Reborn, he's not a character. Or perhaps the Dragon is not a character, but Rand Al'Thor is?

8. No claiming or hinting at characters. In fact, I will not be including characters in role PMs. No doubt many of you will be able to divine which character you are through information I have given you. You are still not to claim or hint at ANY character (including false claims and hints). You are allowed to reveal abilities, but not the flavor titles I gave you. If you are unsure whether or not you can say something, ask me first.

There is one exception to this rule. Any player may feel free to declare on thread that he or she is the Dragon Reborn.

That implies that, if there's a Dragon Reborn role in game, he/she can claim it. It specifically says "any player."

There is one exception to this rule. Any player may feel free to declare on thread that he or she is the Dragon Reborn.

That implies that, if there's a Dragon Reborn role in game, he/she can claim it. It specifically says "any player."

Yes you're right, good spotting! :D That would mean that claiming DR could be the truth(which in my opinion I think aemon is telling the truth) or a clever ploy to divert attention away from something. Plus it's dangerous because then wouldn't aemon now be a target for a night-kill, in case he is important for the townies?

Archived