DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

HOW TO PLAY

Mafiascum newbie guide: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Note: Talking during night is allowed in this game. Also, if you have any questions about how to play, please feel free to ask me.

RULES & SETUP (shameless copying of Wes and Kivam follows):

1. Players must be active. Daily participation is expected (RL days). Having said that, announced LOA's are fine, as long as you are active while you are playing.

2. No faking emergencies. Real things happen, and I'm happy to help with anything like that. But don't use an emergency excuse to cover lurking.

3. I have not yet decided on deadlines.

4. Any legit technique will be allowed. This means that people may gang-up on you, or call you a liar, or pick on you for seemingly no reason. You have to remember that it's all part of the game and that it is not personal. Having said that, I absolutely will not allow any personal attacks - they are ridiculous. This is a game. Keep it cool.

5. No editing posts for any reason.

6. No quoting mod PM's unless I specifically say you can.

7. No off thread communication is allowed unless your role specifies that it is.

8. No claiming or hinting at characters. In fact, I will not be including characters in role PMs. No doubt many of you will be able to divine which character you are through information I have given you. You are still not to claim or hint at ANY character (including false claims and hints). You are allowed to reveal abilities, but not the flavor titles I gave you. If you are unsure whether or not you can say something, ask me first.

There is one exception to this rule. Any player may feel free to declare on thread that he or she is the Dragon Reborn.

9. I reserve the right to change rules and kill people :baalzamon:

ITEMS:

This game features items. There are also theft and "gift" dynamics. In order to steal an item, you must PM me during the day the name of the player you wish to steal from. If you succeed in getting this player to post after you after you sent me the PM, then you will steal an item from the player (if possible). There are also "gifts." The technique for gifting is similar as to the one for stealing. PM me the name of a player you want to give an item to and then post directly after that player and the item will go to him/her. You may only steal or give one item per day. If you wish to give an item, you must sacrifice your thief play. Thefts and gifts are processed at the end of the phase.

When players die, those alive may recover their items by PMing me indicating they want to search the body of the deceased. If there is no body, then you may still search the area for items from that player.

WIN CONDITIONS:

Town:

"You win when all servants of the Shadow have been eliminated."

Mafia:

"You win when the servants of the Shadow equal or outnumber those who walk in the Light."

ALTERNATE MAFIA WIN CONDITION:

Some of the items are Seals on the Dark One's prison. If at any time, all seven of the Seals are broken or in the hands of the Shadow, the game ends and the Shadow wins.

Have fun.

Players:

1. Song 1.<3, Perrin Aybara, Watcher - nightkilled Night 2

2. Austicles, Hurin, Cop - nightkilled Night 5

3. ed2scumy mcs, Siuan Sanche, Jailkeeper - nightkilled Night 10

4. Amoondah, Morgase Trakand, Vanilla Townie - lynched Day 4

5. Alanna, Ishamael, Mafia Head - lynched Day 11

6. AJ (alannalynn), Bayle Domon, Vanilla Townie - nightkilled Night 9

7. Aemon, Unnamed Tairen False Dragon, Naïve Cop - nightkilled Night 8

8. dapianoplay3r 1.0, Min Farshaw, Limited Flavor Cop - lynched Day 2

9. Amadine, Lanfear, Mafia Neighbor - lynched Day 7

10. Krak, al'Lan Mandragoran, Vengeful Sibling - modkilled Day 6

11. Kwom Masbag Tiinker

12. TMD Krak 2.0, Elaida do Avriny a Roihan, 100% Effective Witch - lynched Day 8

13. keyholder Ahmoondah

14. Verbal

15. Red, Moiraine Damodred, Jack of All Trades - killed by the Pattern Day 5

16. Adella, Amys, Mason - nightkilled Night 11

17. Mynd, Logain Ablar, Roleblocker/100% Witch Mirror - nightkilled Night 12

18. paetric Song 2.0

19. Locke, Aviendha, Commuter - nightkilled Night 4

20. drewoftherushes

21. CurtDragon, Nynaeve al'Meara, Doctor - lynched Day 6

22. Virtuhall csarmi, Liandrin, Mafia Silencer - lynched Day 12

23. Quibby

24. stryder68, Faile Bashere, Vanilla Townie - modkilled Day 2

25. tobi Naeann 2.0, Rahvin, Mafia Vote Stealer - lynched Day 9

26. bgrishinko

27. Naeann 1.0, Padan Fain/Mordeth, Item Conditional Serial Killer - nightkilled Night 1

28. trench, Thom Merrilin, Vanilla Townie - nightkilled Night 6

29. Vambram, Mazrim Taim, Survivor/Framer - nightkilled Night 5

30. gadywe, High Lord Turak, Vanilla Townie - modkilled Day 2

31. killuliu

32. Deadlyfreind Talya, Melaine, Mason - nightkilled Night 11

33. Tigraine dapianoplay3r 2.0, Couladin, Symp - lynched Day 10

34. ThorkinBarrimore, Loail son of Arent son of Halan, Vanilla Townie - nightkilled Night 7

35. David Hermes, Be'lal, Mafia Roleblocker - lynched Day 1

36. Blackhoof, High Lady Suroth Sabelle Meldarath, Mafia Goon - lynched Day 3

37. Nyn, Verin Mathwin, Empowerer - nightkilled Night 11

Day 12 Deadline: Friday, 11 PM ET

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

Day 1 has begun. Please vote for a lynch in bold and red. Please respond to your role PM once you receive it.

Archived