DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

*starts to declare himself Dragon Reborn* *stops and thinks to himself: What are the chances that I will survive 5 minutes if I do so?* *smoothly switches what he was going to say to "I'm Captain Basch Fon Rosenburn of Dalmasca." ....>.>

Although I'm curious about this...exception, I'm not gonna risk something nasty to simply sate my curiosity. Someone else can fulfill that role. ;)

Unvote

So anxious to lynch someone?

Vote Vambram

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FoS for that Song. The Ed deal was Day 1 nonsense that wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) have gone through. This, on the other hand, is based on something, and, combined with the easy goingness of Day 1 has a chance of developing into a runaway bandwagon. I know why I voted Vambram, but what about you?

Good to get the spam out of the way early on, although a little strange with only 1/4th people checked in and no deadline at all.

Well I figured the game has been open for 2 hours, that's long enough for the chit chat. I get day 1 is a bunch of bs, normally, but with all the people that are playing, 37, 3 votes on one person is a little much. I want to get the game rolling. I'm only in two games right now *pouts* I spammed enough now I'm ready to get down to the nitty gritty.

Wow, I was just playin around with the Ed vote...I vote for him a lot on Day 1. But with 19 being the number needed for a lynch, I'm not that worried about 3 votes on someone. Of course that could lead to more votes just to get day 1 over with so UNVOTE

For the record, I would really appreciate to never get a PR where I am forced to rhyme...Dr. Seuss lost me with Green Eggs and Ham!

Archived