DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Womby I should get additional points because I played twice, and was on the winning side twice. Yes it was the luck of the draw, but do you realize how I had to fight at the end because my playing style was different because I was nilla/ Just saying. Two different characters. Two different awesomeness to play. Or at least some kind of bonus for my first incarnation. :tongue:

I know talya, I'm a bit devious with mafia, so It's hard to trust me as town, I don't begrudge it, but it's just hard to convince people I'm town when i am actually town. ^^

You guys would have had a better shot at winning if Alanna wasn't so dang inactive! :biggrin:

Say...what's with the spears? :mellow:

My list of suspects rotated like a revolving door. Drew was high on my list for a while, but I kept saying "Why would he say these things if he were Mafia?" I was also starting to doubt the whole mason thing too, but if the game wasn't over with Tink's lynch, somebody wasn't who they claimed.

Talya, MCS, and I had a nice chat about this game on the G Spot radio yesterday. I revealed my philosophy behind the snakes, and we talk about our favorite and least favorite mafia moments. Click here to listen to the podcast.

Question: What would happen if the mafia gifted one of the seals to an unsuspecting player and then had them killed that night?

So, if the mafia had a seal, they couldn't just break them over their knee, they had to target someone who had the seal, thus causing the severing. Right?

It was actually pretty hard for the mafia to break a seal. Didn't end up mattering though because they never acquired any.

I had a great time playing and then watching this Wheel of Time Mafia game. I give congrats to the winners, and props to Wombat and everyone that played. I hope any future mafia games I play will be just as fun as this one was.

Archived