DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

Yea and for the record I did steal from killuliu (it felt horrible by the way, getting someone post after me with an innocent-looking post just to steal) and I've got a useless book. Mat's luck, I suppose.

:D At the moment, I think I didn't have any valuable items anymore..

Womb, you are really saying that the Horn wouldn't have given me any special powers? I'm kind of disappointed, I searched for it so long and got frustrated when Quibby had it and I couldn't steal it :(

But my role indeed sounds interesting.. Had I known I would need to get lynched once (well I actually should have thought of that...) I would maybe have played a tad bit differently..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great game Wombat, thank you for all that hard work..

Song, I still haven't forgiven you for that game where you were scum and nk me... :P I guess I need to get over it, the next time I think you are innocent you will scum knowing my luck, LOL

Well done all, especially Mynd, you did a wonderful job and I really couldn't work out who you were, lol

at last! i can post again! HURRAH!

i cannot tell you how annoying it is to folow a gae right from the early stages in death and not be able to post :P i talked in the QT a lot though

what a game! i was laughing after mynd got half-a-dozen townies lynched and i couldnt decide if he was hopeless or a super-good symp, but then he started lyncing mafia and my laughter died....

i kept trying to use my a'dam, and i actually made a successful thief play on Player 1.0 (who was he again?) but then i got lynched that day, so.... :P

i too am annoyed at the mafia's inactivity, but i suppose the town did a good job of lynching people without us anyway, so it wasnt all bad. :)

i would LOVE to play this again, so PLZ host it again womby, PLZZZZ!

I so enjoyed your rhyming, trench. You'll notice I didn't kill you til after that was done LOL.

If you ever want to have the lead ball in you gut feeling, just open up a PM that says you can only talk in rhymes. I started thinking I had wronged Wombat in another life and this was the payback. The more I did it the easier it became, although it started affecting me in RL. A couple times at work someone would ask me a question and I would pause for a minute trying to think of quick rhyming words to answer.

I kept the Harp in good shape for you trench. My PR wasn't nearly as difficult as yours, I actually quite enjoyed mine at times.

As soon as I saw Mynd go under the hedgehog, I thought OH, I HAVE to be the one to go in there. TAR is my place. I'm so glad. :)

Wonderful game. Glad I could be a major part and survive to the end. We had a good go, but the inactive players made it tough for Mafia, I understand.

Oh and aessedai.gif... also I found a book that did nothing from csarmi?

You stole Mat's book from me? My only posession? GRRR.

i kept trying to use my a'dam, and i actually made a successful thief play on Player 1.0 (who was he again?) but then i got lynched that day, so.... :P

She was Min so it wouldn't have worked.

But she was already dead the day you played that thief action so you might have meant player 2.0 (who was Couladin so the a'dam wouldn't have worked there either)

Amadine, Lanfear, Mafia Neighbor - lynched Day 7

TMD Krak 2.0, Elaida do Avriny a Roihan, 100% Effective Witch - lynched Day 8

tobi Naeann 2.0, Rahvin, Mafia Vote Stealer - lynched Day 9

Tigraine dapianoplay3r 2.0, Couladin, Symp - lynched Day 10

Alanna, Ishamael, Mafia Head - lynched Day 11

Virtuhall csarmi, Liandrin, Mafia Silencer - lynched Day 12

Kwom Masbag Tiinker, Mafia Bus Driver - lynched Day 13

Seven in a row if we count Elaida!

Did that harp have a positive effect too?

No positive power,

it was just sour,

That thing was no flower

it started turning my mind into chowder.

Oh crap I did it again.

It did keep people from questioning me to much, because all they would get back were rhyming answers. It also made me choose my words very carefully, that was helpful. Usually i'll just blather right on until I get lynched early for not shuting up. It was fun watching people misunderstand what I was saying and misconstrued my answers.

I haven't thanked BG for stealing it yet, Thanks BG. :biggrin:

Although you got off light, I could have handled talking in 3rd person in my sleep.

Good game everybody! I had a little collection of items, but the people who I planned on gifting to died or else couldn't use it.

I had about 4 angreals to protect from RB or stilling, 2 a'dams, and 2 seals. Never really got a chance to use much. I'm normally much more active, but with those seals I wanted to lay low and not get stolen from.

Fantastic job, Wombat!

Maybe someone could run it on another mafia board somewhere....*looks around*

The snakes told me that this was quite a fun game and should be run again soon. It does kinda suck that the mafia were inactive, but the fact that I kinda dismissed inactives kinda worked out in their favor at first.

Cheers, Im gonna go see the snakes now and ask them to help me with my Special Ed final.

No, i'm not IN Special Ed, I'm taking the class. :biggrin:

yo yo yo

Ok, so to clear the air once and for all.

The reason I revealed as Lan was because according to my role pm, if Red dies, I die. So I assumed that after Red die, I would follow within the hour. However, after I posted, Wombat informed me that I wouldn't be dying. I was bummed. If only I had waited!!!

Wombat

Did Mat have two rerolls, or would he have had a 150% chance to survive the hedgehog if he went in to save Logain?

I really like the item system, but I find that the First Come First Serve system is problematic. It promotes the wrong kind of activity and it is unbalanced (different timezones, different net connections, work schedules, different kind of activity). Does someone see any way to improve that?

*by wrong kind of activity I mean that the online games where you gain by clicking Ctrl-R 24/7 or setup a script are suck.

Wombat

Did Mat have two rerolls, or would he have had a 150% chance to survive the hedgehog if he went in to save Logain?

I really like the item system, but I find that the First Come First Serve system is problematic. It promotes the wrong kind of activity and it is unbalanced (different timezones, different net connections, work schedules, different kind of activity). Does someone see any way to improve that?

*by wrong kind of activity I mean that the online games where you gain by clicking Ctrl-R 24/7 or setup a script are suck.

Mat would have had a 75% chance to save Logain. 50% = 1:1 odds -> 3:1 odds for Mat = 75% chance for Mat

Also, can someone tell me how to handle points for replacements and people not in the SG? *PMs Lily*

Mod (74 points):

Wombat

Winners (74 points):

Song

Aust

mcs

Amoondah

AJ

Aemon

Krak

Verbal

Red

Adella

Mynd

Locke

drewoftherushes

CurtDragon

Quibby

bgrishinko

trench

killuliu

Talya

ThorkinBarrimore

Nyn

Losers (19 points):

Alanna

Amadine

Tiinker

csarmi

Naeann

Vambram

Play3r

David Hermes

Blackhoof

Additional points for exceptional play:

Mynd - The snakes told me to give him 20 points

Quibby - 10 points for judicious use of his messaging ability

BG - 10 points for saving Mynd with his knowledge of Tel'aran'rhiod

Alanna - 10 points for single-handedly carrying the mafia team for most of the game and a pretty good false claim

Thanks Wombat!

It was a great game. I really enjoyed it. Symping isnt my strong point lol but i seemed to do ok this time. I wish I was allowed to talk to the mafia on their qt. I really wanted to know what they were doing. But anyway it was epic. I should have stayed in the woodwork another day in hind sight. Who had all the seals? I was hoping like hell someone would break those

Archived