DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

Liandrin was caught. And since she had been stilled, she couldn't even fight back.

"Just do it already. I want to die."

Someone slid a dagger into her breast. It was over. Liandrin was relieved until she realized that now she would be at the mercy of The Lord of the Grave and he would not be pleased.

Csarmi, Liandrin, Mafia Silencer, has been lynched.

It is now Night 12. You have until Friday Night at 11 PM ET to submit actions.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say out of character that it's gotta suck to have to catch up so late in the game when the mafia are so beaten down. I think Csarmi did a great job trying to make the most of the situation he was in. Kudos.

...now DIE SCUM! :biggrin:

This is no prove about anyone's alignment, but didn't csarmi try to make us vote Song and questioned why I was on the list of innocent (well that's actually a good question, as the only reason why I'm there are my sayings), so technically he has been leading us away from tiink all the time. But those are just my five cents.

This is no prove about anyone's alignment, but didn't csarmi try to make us vote Song and questioned why I was on the list of innocent (well that's actually a good question, as the only reason why I'm there are my sayings), so technically he has been leading us away from tiink all the time. But those are just my five cents.

That is true, though it could used by scum to make other scum look more innocent. I would like to point out, once again, that I was really close to being lynched, the day Alanna was lynched both her and csarmi were on my lynch, and csarmi was trying really hard to get me lynched once again. Also notice Tiink voted with the scum once again.

Logain watched his target carefully. Just a little longer...now! Logain struck intending to shield, but his target laughed and his flows snapped back on him. Logain growled and struck with the intent to cut his target off from the source. It didn't work. And Logain's opponent countered with a slash of air that severed Logain's head from his body.

Mynd, Logain Ablar, Roleblocker/100% Witch Mirror (town) has been nightkilled.

It is now Day 13. You have until Monday at 11 PM ET to lynch someone.

Remaining Players:

Ahmoondah

Verbal - Elayne

Mynd - Logain, the only False Dragon I like.

Quibby - Egwene

bgrishinko - Bairr

Questionable Townieness, Most likely are town.

drewoftherushes - miller claim, likely Asmodean

killuliu - likely Mat Cauthon

We're left with two unknowns:

Song 2.0- unknown

Tiinker - unknown

Sorry, but I don't think we can get along.

As you work up your courage to confront the man you think is the last darkfriend, a blindingly bright bar of white light shoots through the air and strikes him square in the chest. The man dissolves into specks as his colors invert. You look back at the source of the balefire. Rand is standing there with a grim look on his face.

"Well I guess that's that," Mat says, laughing nervously. "How are we going to tell if he was a darkfriend though?"

"He was Asmodean. If you want proof, look at our dearly departed lying liar who lies." You look to where Rand points and see Logain, his head squarely on his shoulders. Logain laughs.

"Well the snakes never told me about that!"

"The snakes never told you about anything!"

"True. And anything includes that." Logain chuckles as he begins to juggle small balls of fire.

"What has gotten into you, Logain?"

"Oh, never you mynd that!"

Tiinker, Asmodean, Mafia Bus Driver has been daykilled.

Mynd has been resurrected via balefire.

All the servants of the Shadow have been eliminated. The Light/Town wins!

Archived