DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

Btw @Mynd - I highly doubt that the doublekill is the penalty for his half-reveal. That's 5 times worse than just doing a plain old mod-kill, and it was supposed to be less of a punishment. Unless Wombat randomly tossed a dice, got a two, and killed that many people to justify the act. (Lol wut?)

Um....how would you know this unless the Mod told you exactly what the punishment was supposed to be?

Seems logical seeing as what he did wasn't bad enough to get himself killed..

Your wording makes it seem as if you knew what the punishment actually was. Hmm...something to talk about later, let's switch topics.

Your busdriver power can help the town but also hurt the town as well. Who did you use your power on last night?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes speed lynching is totally pro town.

@ This quote: You recently did the exact same thing with Alanna. I know Alanna was scum but it seemed that you only did it when she was pretty much done with. I can't tell what side your on.

Actually I didn't it was right before deadline. I took my time before deciding who to lynch. Seems to me you and Csarmi are the ones who voted with her for most of the day, until csarmi eventually moved it onto Alana whereas you voted with her the whole day.

I notice two of our unconfirmeds are ganging up on the third.

Tinker and CS voting against Song so late in the game could mean that they are working together and want to take out Song.

Not voting yet: Song, Killu, Quibby.

What are your thoughts, oh absentee people.

If it was me, I would avoid taking Song out today, simply because she hasn't made me suspicious of her at any point. I'd be okay with csarmi or Tinker. Tinker's in for the inactive Kwom, if memory serves, and he was setting off everybody's scum klaxons a few game days ago. Csarmi's just been playing a weird game, and his FoS at bg and the Mason team because of bg's going after Mynd seemed really odd.

I would also like to add that Mynd's play is strange, if effective. It could really go either way with him.

Which is why I haven't voted yet, I could go in and hammer if that's what everyone agree on, but I'm also waiting to hear from Tiink still. He came in, sprouted some nonsense, if you reread his last statement there were no real positive or negative thoughts in there, he basically said he couldn't place anyone, and then disappeared without answering any real questions before voting for me of course.

dagger corruption?

Bah, I technically said about this few postst back.

Kill - I get vaguely how it relates to Mat, but I don't really see it, as Mat is a character who makes random things work and come into place, which I haven't seen much of. He says he has an item which gives him some sort of special ability, or the ability to control a random lynch. Though I think I might've mis-interpreted because of the random ")" put in his post :p Clear it up for me will ya.

I checked my message and there aren't any random ")", all are logically correctly, though they can be a bit confusing. So let me state it again: I don't have any special powers, though as I have said several times before, I think there is an item that would give me special powers if I had it.

I'm okay with lynching Tink by the way.

First of all, a bus driver should be suspicious.

Second, I 'know' that he must be scum (as I'm not, Song AND Tink are very likely scum).

Third, why isn't Tink voting for me?

Fourth, from what's going on, Song and me can't be BOTH scum. It doesn't matter which one of us is scum, one thing is constant: Tink is the other one.

(this all assuming Killu and Drew are town)

dagger corruption?

Bah, I technically said about this few postst back.

Kill - I get vaguely how it relates to Mat, but I don't really see it, as Mat is a character who makes random things work and come into place, which I haven't seen much of. He says he has an item which gives him some sort of special ability, or the ability to control a random lynch. Though I think I might've mis-interpreted because of the random ")" put in his post :p Clear it up for me will ya.

I checked my message and there aren't any random ")", all are logically correctly, though they can be a bit confusing. So let me state it again: I don't have any special powers, though as I have said several times before, I think there is an item that would give me special powers if I had it.

Would the dagger give you special powers? :)

Oh and about the vote: I would go after csarmi, but the way Tiinker showed up, at the moment I feel more like going after him. I thought Kwom scummy, and I think we nearly lynched him one day, and then he got inactive. The reluctance with what both Kwom and Tiinker share any knowledge about their actions with the bus driving ability is very odd in my opinion.

And then we have this csarmi's "Go ahead and hammer"-comment...

Well both are good enough lynches in my book, but I see Tiinker as a better candidate. Nevertheless, he will be here tomorrow (game-time) anyways, so why not vote csarmi

Would the dagger give you special powers? :)

Not as far as I were aware.. I think it was the item that would have triggered Fain's abilities, had it been given/had he stolen it. And Womb told me already to be careful not to hint too much, so I will really watch my words now, I don't want to get modkilled this late in the game.

BTW I STILL meant everything I said. The only lie I ever said was claiming to be town. Sorry about that.

Oh and one more thing. Verbal's Elayne claim really upset me.

Have a nice endgame.

So, you were the one who complained to Wombat about his (alleged) hinting?

Archived