Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

Remaining Players:

keyholder Ahmoondah <-- sure enough

Verbal - Elayne <-- sure enough

Mynd - because I know I am town[/color] <-- sure enough, the hedgehog

Quibby - Egwene <-- sure thing

bgrishinko - Bair <-- sure thing, corrected the character

drewoftherushes - miller claim, likely Asmodean <-- not sure at all as we no longer have Mynd's word on it

killuliu - likely Mat Cauthon <-- zero proof as far as I can see

paetric Song 2.0

Virtuhall csarmi

Kwom Masbag Tiinker

Day 12 Deadline: Friday, 11 PM ET

So we got 5 confirmed townies, 5 possible maffia afterall. I think that means town wins but we need to be a little bit careful.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remaining Players:

keyholder Ahmoondah <-- sure enough

Verbal - Elayne <-- sure enough

Mynd - because I know I am town <-- sure enough, the hedgehog

Quibby - Egwene <-- sure thing

bgrishinko - Bair <-- sure thing, corrected the character

drewoftherushes - miller claim, likely Asmodean <-- not sure at all as we no longer have Mynd's word on it

killuliu - likely Mat Cauthon <-- zero proof as far as I can see

paetric Song 2.0

Virtuhall csarmi

Kwom Masbag Tiinker

Day 12 Deadline: Friday, 11 PM ET

So we got 5 confirmed townies, 5 possible maffia afterall. I think that means town wins but we need to be a little bit careful.

I'm not upset with Mynd for lying if he is town, because frankly it worked, and that's what matters. If I would have tried something like that it would have been a massive fail. And Mynd has helped us lynch 2 scum, so for now I trust him.

If this is a scheme, I don't see the point of it. I can't see how, as town, we don't still have the advantage, in spite of last night's results.

My inclination is to kill Csarmi. But I won't vote until I hear from Tiink.

About the Drew thing, I reached the same conclusion without Mynd's opinion thrown in. I'm fairly sure that he's either Asmodean or Ingtar (two scumbags who ended up helping the good guys). Either way, we have another target in the event that the three others are not the scum we're looking for.

I agree with Mynd BTW. We have to kill the three on the bottom of the list first. (yea that includes me :sad: )

I think we need to keep our minds open about the other two unconfirmed on the list, however.

Well, as far as I can see, as long as at least ONE of them is town, it's still alright (thinking about the 4 player endgame here).

How can we get more confirmation?

My reasoning is this:

We have three possible lynch targets. Me I'm town. So I'm not gonna vote myself.

This game is done. So make it quick. You have some vote already on you so it makes much more sense to vote you than Tink. I don't think more explanation is needed.

LMAO these quotes together are ridiculous. First he says hurry up and then and few minutes later he decides that we have to be careful. I love it.

I agree with Mynd BTW. We have to kill the three on the bottom of the list first. (yea that includes me :sad: )

I think we need to keep our minds open about the other two unconfirmed on the list, however.

Well, as far as I can see, as long as at least ONE of them is town, it's still alright (thinking about the 4 player endgame here).

How can we get more confirmation?

Then he tries to seem overly town with this quote after his overt scumminess. I'm all for a csarmi lynch today. But I do want to hear from Tiink see if he's been doing anything with his power.

Well Song:

I thought I could just get this over with (as it seemed so very obviously over) and concentrate on my RL issues (and some online stuff). so I just voted quickly. (seven confirmed townies out of 10 players, so why stop to think at all)

Then I realized that Mynd's claim means we have FEWER confirmed townies than we thought. Checked, and it seemed open again.

So I decided to put some more thinking into this game.

Song, I don't find you particularly scummy at all.

But I have a hard time convincing myself you're town. Chances are we have at least two maffia players and that's most likely you and Kwom.

So, tell me please, what should I do?

LMAO totally knew it Mynd.

Figured you didn't believe him after that QT shenanigans he pulled a while back, lol.

Quibby & bg: you two are likely female players, but if bg is Bair then she can't channel.....I'm thinking I should gift the fresh angreal I made to Quibby? Do you have an angreal that can stop roleblock/stilling? I have....multiples. I can gift you one today to protect you this coming night if you need it.

bg, same offer to you, but I'm thinking you can't channel.

Also, Mynd: I'm not calling LLL on you. I also figured you were lying about the snakes, but I wasn't going to make too much of a fuss as long as we lynched scum. But that's why I kept a little pressure on you - I knew something was up. Still not 100% on you, and I think you could be a 3rd party who's helping eliminate threats. But at this point, if we kill the unknowns and the game isn't over, you're toast.

Mynd- Why reveal the lie now, instead of waiting until endgame?

I agree with his timing. This way if he dies, the info is out. The town needs informed decisions right now, and I do support his timing. Still doesn't proclaim his innocence, though. ;-)

Mynd- Why reveal the lie now, instead of waiting until endgame?

We couldn't risk anyone taking my word for things any longer. I had actually planned on revealing last night, but....I was sleepy. Verbal is confirmed town in my eyes. Nyn flipped town. If either Tink or Songs flipped town, then I would have a lot of explaining to do.

I'm pretty sure about Drew and Kill, but I could be wrong. Csarmi is right in that we shouldn't classify them as confirmed innocents; however, I would place them far down the scale in that their claims make sense. Still, being right doesn't make you town.

Mat has gotta be in the game. Unless Songs, Csarmi, or Tink turns out to be the Gambler when lynched or killed, Kill has gotta be Mat. It fits his reliance on randomness in certain instances. It wouldn't surprise me if he had some ability to control the results of random lynches.

I still cannot think of a WoT character who would be a bus driver, except maybe Moghedien or Graendel.

Fair enough Verb, but I know that the game will end if we get the last remaining mafia, of which I am not. I kinda was counting on you to keep my playstyle in mynd, as well as Talya who unfortunately is no longer. *sniff*

Also, Verb, do you still have the seal I gave you?

Mat has gotta be in the game. Unless Songs, Csarmi, or Tink turns out to be the Gambler when lynched or killed, Kill has gotta be Mat. It fits his reliance on randomness in certain instances. It wouldn't surprise me if he had some ability to control the results of random lynches.

Well, Mat DID hate Moiraine I give you that but the only uncontrolled lynch got rid of an important townie.

Well I was so very upset about that when I was reading the thread. The only thing that upset me more was the doctor(!) going down on a lynch without a word. I mean wtf...

can we get something to back up killu's townness?

I'm afraid I can not offer any real proves. All that I have in my defense (or against me, depending on how you look) is how I have acted, and with my limited abilities (meaning none at all (though I believe there is an item that gives me special abilities), not even ability to control the random lynches) and knowledge (though I have already hinted at them) that isn't much.

Fair enough Verb, but I know that the game will end if we get the last remaining mafia, of which I am not. I kinda was counting on you to keep my playstyle in mynd, as well as Talya who unfortunately is no longer. *sniff*

Yeah, that's why I assumed you were bluffing.

As for the seal, I'll let that sit in WIFOM territory. While I'm safe at night, that doesn't mean I can't be stolen from. I may have gifted the seal so that it is safe, or perhaps not.

Yeah, that's why I assumed you were bluffing.

As for the seal, I'll let that sit in WIFOM territory. While I'm safe at night, that doesn't mean I can't be stolen from. I may have gifted the seal so that it is safe, or perhaps not.

Do you know if you can duplicate seals?

Okay listen up then, the night's over and there are 3 townies dead. But on the plus side we still have Mynd & BG in the game who are basically confirmed towns. There's something odd though, THREE townies have been NK'd. How's that even happening? I don't think we had to deal with that many at ANY point during the game. It seems to me that someone out there has changed sides - dagger corruption? So where is the dagger? A scum NK no doubt, Moons balefire move, and a third?

Btw @Mynd - I highly doubt that the doublekill is the penalty for his half-reveal. That's 5 times worse than just doing a plain old mod-kill, and it was supposed to be less of a punishment. Unless Wombat randomly tossed a dice, got a two, and killed that many people to justify the act. (Lol wut?)

Any way one of you can clarify what happened while you were passed out? Or is it blank for both of you?

Yes speed lynching is totally pro town.

@ This quote: You recently did the exact same thing with Alanna. I know Alanna was scum but it seemed that you only did it when she was pretty much done with. I can't tell what side your on.

Drew - He seems to be playing it pretty safe at the moment. I'm not sure what his alignment is but being Asmodean makes him seem more town than mafia - provided that he can't be turned somehow. Though I can't imagine Asmo being JUST a Miller in this game. Would like to know if he has any other power.

Kill - I get vaguely how it relates to Mat, but I don't really see it, as Mat is a character who makes random things work and come into place, which I haven't seen much of. He says he has an item which gives him some sort of special ability, or the ability to control a random lynch. Though I think I might've mis-interpreted because of the random ")" put in his post :p Clear it up for me will ya.

Csarmi - Seems to be pretty much role-less and doesn't even seem to have a side.

Verbal - Most confirmed town? Except Moon.

It seems like it's between Song and Csarmi and i'm going to Vote Song again. The better choice in my opinion.

Btw @Mynd - I highly doubt that the doublekill is the penalty for his half-reveal. That's 5 times worse than just doing a plain old mod-kill, and it was supposed to be less of a punishment. Unless Wombat randomly tossed a dice, got a two, and killed that many people to justify the act. (Lol wut?)

Um....how would you know this unless the Mod told you exactly what the punishment was supposed to be?

Um....how would you know this unless the Mod told you exactly what the punishment was supposed to be?

Seems logical seeing as what he did wasn't bad enough to get himself killed..

Archived