DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

vote Songs

I'm happy to go with any of those Mynd said, even me.

*raises an eyebrow*

Nyn

Why that eyebrow, Nyn?

Cause I would be okay with a lynch on myself? The way I see it, we need to decrease the number of the 'unconfirmed' innocents. I am an unconfirmed innocent, no matter what Mynd says. Sure, lynching me would be outing a townie, but I'd be dying for a good cause.

Ofc I prefer lynching someone else, and hopefully a scum :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also in regards to my not being very outspoken, I have dropped out of most of my mafia games, I don't have tons of time for it, but I decided to keep being in this one because it has been going on for forever and I put effort into it my first and second selves, even if you don't think I am. *rolls eyes* That is all for now.

Fair enough for now. Unvote: Vote Verbal

Help me understand the basis for your vote, because it's coming across quite strongly to me that you are simply following Mynd's lead. I speak from experience when I say that's dangerous no matter what Mynd's alignment is, lol. You have to take all the info that Mynd obtains, and digest it for yourself. You can't just follow his suggestions. He suggests things to see how people react, not because he expects you to follow. Just an FYI.

Considering Mynd is pushing Alanna, I find this a really odd statement. you are in the list that no one knows about, so it's prefectly reasonable for someone to vote you.

Not that odd. Mynd is pushing in multiple places at once. He'll make subtle pushes in multiple directions, and then when he goes all in, people are more likely to bandwagon. Simple fact. I just want to make sure people understand how he rolls.

Translated for our convenience....

I can't believe the town is gonna win this game, especially after I so epically bluffed being the victim of Nae's power.

I was fine and content to stay in the background while I was assumed to be innocent, but now that I have slipped back into the likely scum category, all I can do is try and discredit Myndrunner. Too bad I haven't been paying much attention to this game and only relying on what is said on the mafia QT for info about the game.

Naturally, if I were town, I would be casing players rather than trying to discredit them, but since I am Ishmael, this is the best I can do.

Hahaha - that was funny! Btw, I'm not Ishy...nor any of the Chosen. (and no, I say "Chosen" because I like the name better.....not because I am one and you'll go: "Oh Em Gee...you didn't say Forsaken! Scum!!!!eleven!!!!!one!!!)

Well, it's a good idea as long as they show up before the deadline lol

Nyn

True, but how many are needed for a majority? We already have 5 on Alanna and Talya, Adella, and Quibby have yet to vote.

It is quite interesting that both Nyn and Adella voted AFTER Rand ah'Moon pointed out how odd it was that the three up for vote haven't voted. I'll bet Verbal votes Mynd just out of spite.

Heh, I thought about it. ;-)

BG wasn't drinking the Mynd Kool-aid, but his strategy wasn't a bad one at this point in the game. As such, BG felt like applying a little bit of his own pressure around the unconfirmed list as well without simply relying on Mynd's pressure or other's reactions. As Mynd said, if he is Scum, he is doing a great job of getting teammates killed. Unless... well... nevermind.

BG wasn't drinking the Mynd Kool-aid, but his strategy wasn't a bad one at this point in the game. As such, BG felt like applying a little bit of his own pressure around the unconfirmed list as well without simply relying on Mynd's pressure or other's reactions. As Mynd said, if he is Scum, he is doing a great job of getting teammates killed. Unless... well... nevermind.

Exactly! I ain't even selling Kool-Aid either! I find it funny that people are saying that it's me leading a bunch of sheep around when it's the logic itself that is sound. If I said that the sky is blue and BG agreed with me, it doesn't mean he trusts me nor does it mean I am leading him around like a woolig! It means that he sees the same logic that I do.

Need I remind everyone that the mafia aim to discredit players rather than dispute facts?

Am I the onlyone still waiting for the third answer Mynd got from the snakes? Or have I missed something?

Ah yes, and now for my third question....

I asked "How many among Alanna, Nyn, Songs, Verbal, and Kwom (now Tink) are threats to the town?" to which the snakes replied "Three" I don't know who, but I'm pretty sure about Alanna. Possibly Songs or Nyn, but Verbal definitely. I wanted to hear from Tink and get a committed list of names from her before revealing this.

Why didn't I include Csarmi? Well, I wish I could say that I don't think he's scum, but in reality, I plum forgot about him. He could be scum or innocent, but we can deal with him later on.

So, let's see what Alanna's coroner report reveals. Rand al'Moon, Carne asada Carne, I think it would be safe to use your power tonight on one of those remaining four.

When asked her thoughts on Alanna, Nyn, Verbal, and Songs......

Still dwelling on this. Song's at the top with Verbal last. The cases on Song and Alanna both seem relatively weak however, especially if people are able to be swayed that easily.

Just something to keep in mind for future reference.

That was a very good question Mynd *nods her head in approval* Though it does throw lots suspicion on me too. *sigh* Not that I didn't have that already. I would just like to point out that I believe I have played the best game out of the 4 remaining player that are suspicious, not the cleanest, I never play cleanly, but the best for the town, it keeps me from getting nk'd if I play more dirty, look at my first incarnation. I got nk'd early on because I was obviously town. Look at my voting record. I would rather not get taken out tonight, but I understand if you decide to take me out moon.

If the game doesn't end with those three scum done with...and if we manage to take down the three scum without hurting the other two (which one of them is me!), we'd have two more confirmed town. And that would certainly be helpful to find out who slipped between the cracks.

I feel very encouraged right now!

Also, once I get a certain confirmation from womby, I'd be sharing a tid bit of information. Not sure how crucial it is, but maybe it'll help.

Nyn

If the game doesn't end with those three scum done with...and if we manage to take down the three scum without hurting the other two (which one of them is me!), we'd have two more confirmed town. And that would certainly be helpful to find out who slipped between the cracks.

I feel very encouraged right now!

Also, once I get a certain confirmation from womby, I'd be sharing a tid bit of information. Not sure how crucial it is, but maybe it'll help.

Nyn

Tell your scum partner Verbal that THIS is how you are supposed to act to convince us you are town. I am almost convinced that you are town if it were not for this being contrary to your normal playstyle.

Mynd, if you think I've been strangely quiet, why don't you think for a second on why that would be instead of throwing attention all over me by naming me in almost every post of yours.

I think this game is getting to a crucial point. I'm town, and I can prove it. I'm not in danger of NK - I have an item that stops it. I am, however, at the mercy of balefire, which is why I'm revealing this.....I don't want a Mynd-pointed Dragon to balefire my butt out of existence.

So I repeat - I need no normal nighttime protection. I'm lucky in that I can reveal my power without worry that you will all know who I am.

At night, I have the ability to duplicate an object of the Power in my possession. To prove this, any townie can send me an item and they will get 2 back. Some items might be outside my ability to duplicate, but I've not encountered one yet. I can't be roleblocked, severed, or NKed right now, but I can be lynched or balefired.

Tell your scum partner Verbal that THIS is how you are supposed to act to convince us you are town. I am almost convinced that you are town if it were not for this being contrary to your normal playstyle.

At this point, you're either scum or the most misguided townie in existence.

Mynd, if you think I've been strangely quiet, why don't you think for a second on why that would be instead of throwing attention all over me by naming me in almost every post of yours.

I think this game is getting to a crucial point. I'm town, and I can prove it. I'm not in danger of NK - I have an item that stops it. I am, however, at the mercy of balefire, which is why I'm revealing this.....I don't want a Mynd-pointed Dragon to balefire my butt out of existence.

So I repeat - I need no normal nighttime protection. I'm lucky in that I can reveal my power without worry that you will all know who I am.

At night, I have the ability to duplicate an object of the Power in my possession. To prove this, any townie can send me an item and they will get 2 back. Some items might be outside my ability to duplicate, but I've not encountered one yet. I can't be roleblocked, severed, or NKed right now, but I can be lynched or balefired.

What about the seal I sent you early on in the game? :aessedai:

lol Err, no you weren't. You weren't convinced then and you're not now. But that's fine. And it's funny you're bringing up Verbal, because he'll most likely be the one to get my vote the next day, seeing as I'm still unsure of Song and don't have much on Kwom/Tink aside from inactivity. Well, assuming Verbal survives the night that is.

Nyn

I had a feeling that was you. Then why all the attention if you knew I was sitting on one?!

At the time, I was buying the whole compelled thing that Nae put on you. I figured that they would be in safe hands. As the game progressed, I realized that the disks were safe in scum hands in that it kept them from posting much for fear of losing them.

So, if Nyn and Songs are innocent, what does that make Verbal and Tink?

Archived