to pin a flag on my upon head

intentionaly drawing suspicion and ire

would surely put me in the fire

To Krak and all

Im sorry if my prose

wrinkles your nose

I hope these rhyming words

do not cause my fall

Quit picking on him!!! He already has a sucky PR, though he's doing it awesomely I might add. I remember in one game I had a french pr. I could only post in French and I could only understand and respond to anything written in French. Yeah free translator was my friend (I was a foreign exchange student from High School Musical) needless to say I got NK'd Night 1 lol

Trench, I find myself required to ask, and I hope you'll forgive me...

Can you do iambic pentameter?

Yes that would be hilarious! Give it a try. :laugh:

My skills in verse are not robust

your leeway will be needed i trust

I aim to please the crowd

so I will give it a try

but it will take some time pay

and manual labor

awaits me this day

Quit picking on him!!! He already has a sucky PR, though he's doing it awesomely I might add. I remember in one game I had a french pr. I could only post in French and I could only understand and respond to anything written in French. Yeah free translator was my friend (I was a foreign exchange student from High School Musical) needless to say I got NK'd Night 1 lol

I'm not picking on him, rather we are making his pr more fun, if trench views it that way.

I was hoping to get a lymerick or two out of Trench. About the multiple "bandwagons" that started, with this many new players I'm not going to give it too much importance without further information. I do agree that Song revealing her double vote item this early is odd. It was still between her and Locke as to who the doble voter might be. Or there was still the possibility of a secret voter being floated around. Anyway, there were a number of ways to handle the situation and revealing the ability of the item and trying to use that to verify her towniness doesn't sit well with me. I am, however willing to wait and see if someone manages to get the item from her today before doing anything.

Oh Light, it just took forever to get through the thread and then by the time I did, most of my questions/concerns had been answered and I see my efforts to calculate who has or has not checked in was foiled by Womby... *hm*

Song, double voting is a very useful power and you've left yourself wide open for it to be stolen, especially with the amount you post, but that's just my thinking. I think everything else has been mentioned about your performance: using it as a town thing, revealing so early day one; did you really FORGET that you had a double voting power? If I had that power, I would hide it until it was needed... and in the interest of the town. But what's out is out, vrai?

Other than that, I have nothing more, but I'll vote Aemon because he's #7 and I like it when he's my placeholder, the scumster!

Yes I honestly forgot because it's not my role (I'm not saying I have one) but my object. I was just interested in Day 1 fun voting and then realized I had a double vote power and so yeah, my bad. It's not like people don't make mistakes and I know someone whould've jumped all over that. So before innocent people were finger pointed at and stuff, I came clean. This is the last time I'm going to address this for now. I've addressed it multiple times, either vote me for being scummy or let it rest for now.

Folks, I have to come clean about something right now. I can't keep it quiet any longer. It's too important to simply leave out of the game.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Okay, I feel much better.

Archived