DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Game Thread

WWWwombat

Lol! You made my 5:00.

Moving on, I'm going to unvote and Vote Song

Disregarding, the WIFOM vote early on, it's the Double Voter item reveal and the one line about Double Voters usually being Town. Not much, but it's Day 1, and nothing else has struck me so far.

Except that whole rhyming fiasco last page was distracting. There's been plenty posts to game about now.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote Amadine Her banner had me so mezmorized I almost forgot to check in. Oh! I check IN! How many different banners is it scrolling through? I Who is bonded to who? Sorry getting off on a tangent... What I meant to say is I vote Amadine because I think there is an evil trick behind her banner to distract people from playing! On a serious note I am new to forum posting as a whole I have always been a lurker in the past. So Amadine even though I am voting you as EVIL I would appreciate your expertise in banner making. No hard feelings :biggrin:

Regarding other peoples responses on their schedules I am east coast and will try to view through out the day but will probably be most active at night or in the mornings. Can't wait to see how this turns out! It's my first Mafia.

Thank you... i think! LMAO

PM me if you want to talk siggies LOL I can't remember how many is in that rotation probably 10 or so i think?? I am bonded to Adella, Ed and Elgee all in the White Tower org.

Back on subject (i just snuck in for a quick check while at work .. NAUGHTY!) i will get back later when i'm home tonight.

Vote count

Ed (2): bgrishinko, vambram

Vambram (3): Song, David Hermes

CurtDragon (1): keyholder

Song (2): blackhoof, Locke

Blackhoof (1): play3r

Trench (1): aemon

Ahmoondah (1): red

Amadine (1): virtuhall

Play3r (1): nyn

TMD (1): Thorkin

Aemon (1): alannalynn

Alright, I'll just come right out with it as the more experienced players will probably figure it out with the next vote count. I have an item and this item causes me to have double votes. I forgot that when I voted, but whatevs. Keep in mind, that double voters are almost always town or protown and vote stealers are almost always mafia or antitown. You can steal my item and see what it is, it might give you a clue. Though I'm not allowed to say the item.

Just a little advice David, especially if you're town, you want to give scum as little information as you can so if they try and steal an item and you don't have one, they won't know.

but anyway from my understanding only some people have items.

I told you guys this is my item (meaning a charatcer thing like I think some or maybe most of the items probably are), that's why I can't even hint at what my item specifically is because it's a totally obvious giveaway of who I am so to whoever steals it from me, you'll see. I also revealed because I really don't care whether I have that item or not. I've been a double voter once, it was actually in a WoT game at HCrealms (wombat you were in that one, meanie) and I got voted out the very first day. I figured I'd be honest and if someone wants to steal it from me, go right ahead.

And yes I was mostly kidding about getting game started that early. Though I did find the 3 votes on Ed suspicious. But then so is everything and I like to shake things up a bit XD

I am so confused about all of this! First you come out and reveal that you have this ITEM that allows you to double vote, and then go on to say that double voters are protown (not if it takes an item to be a double voter in my opinion). Then you tell David that it's very unwise to give to much info to scum because they could then try to steal the item from you and because that's info we don't want them to have. Finally you turn around and say that once someone steals the item from you that they will basically know you role. And you encourage someone to steal it from you. I'm sorry but you are blatantly contradicting yourself and it looks VERY scummy.

SONG

God here we go again. If I was mafia I definitely wouldn't have outted any power I would've left it up for you guys to decide especially since a secret voter was brought up, but because I try to be truthful once again, I'm suspicious. Just lynch me already and you'll see what you will lose.

God here we go again. If I was mafia I definitely wouldn't have outted any power I would've left it up for you guys to decide especially since a secret voter was brought up, but because I try to be truthful once again, I'm suspicious. Just lynch me already and you'll see what you will lose.

I can kinda understand you going ahead and telling about the double vote, I don't understand at all why you would turn right around and start telling someone else to keep all their info from the scum. In my opinion it just looks like a ruse.

because my double vote was obvious and whoever steals my power it will be obvious too. But specifically telling someone you don't have an object, so now no one will target him and potentially scum could've targetted him and wasted a steal day because you only get one chance to steal per day.

because my item goes with my character... then they will know my character. I don't know what more you want. I'm done with this line of thought. I am going to try and not have an emo meltdown this time so I will just back off of it. Talk all you want about it, but I won't be addressing it again for awhile.

I have seen some brave players (which you are) think they could make themselves seem innocent by revealing something day 1. We never know what the scum will and wont do as a plot, Kivam Gambit, what Aemon pulled in the Looney Tunes game, anything is possible. It's so hard for me to figure you out Song, cause as I've said I know you always play in a scummy way. Your benefit of the doubt is slipping though. Since we still have no deadline I'm going to withhold my vote and keep observing.

I'm willing to wait on a vote against Song for now simply because, although she's pinging, I have a hard time coming up with anything that the bad guys would have that would give a double-vote. I'm not saying that there isn't one, but I can't think for the life of me of what it would be. If the items tie to specific characters, like Song says, then trying to figure out what item might grant a double-vote could tell us whether or not she's one of the good guys. (No, I don't have a habit of speaking the obvious. Not at all.)

I have seen some brave players (which you are) think they could make themselves seem innocent by revealing something day 1. We never know what the scum will and wont do as a plot, Kivam Gambit, what Aemon pulled in the Looney Tunes game, anything is possible. It's so hard for me to figure you out Song, cause as I've said I know you always play in a scummy way. Your benefit of the doubt is slipping though. Since we still have no deadline I'm going to withhold my vote and keep observing.

At this time I can not

lay my suspicious finger

upon this singer

I'll reserve my judgement a bit longer

Her play was over eager

and left her a stinger

When the vote was cast

the truth was out

So I can not make her an outcast

because my item goes with my character... then they will know my character. I don't know what more you want. I'm done with this line of thought. I am going to try and not have an emo meltdown this time so I will just back off of it. Talk all you want about it, but I won't be addressing it again for awhile.

Yeah emo meltdowns aren't nice. But I think the best we can do is talk about something else.

Like, do people think that trench's rhyming is just a nice twist to the game to make it different or does it have some actual use. You know, does the rhyming physically do something.

He as much as said it's from the item he has. I am thinking along the lines of Thom Merrilin(sp?). That is if we believe Song's claim about the item being character specific, and we have no reason to doubt at this time. I'll be back in the morning with a few more thoughts. Need sleep before I go back through what is happening.

Archived