DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Dreaded Roll Call thing :P ... please READ PAGE 1

Elgee

I know - everyone hates them, but how else are we to know who's active and who's not? LOL

So ... please wave / pout / give me the finger here, and please R&R the Code of Conduct here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,33708.0.html

I'll be sending PMs to everyone on my list - if you spot someone missing on there, or someone who doesn't check their PMs, please nudge me/them.

NB: Everyone has 1 month from today to sign the Code of Conduct and post here. If you do not sign it, you will be removed from our active member rolls. If you have not roleplayed here in 6 months, you will be removed from our active member rolls.

PS: Don't feel bad if you haven't signed yet - when I was going through the CoC thread now, I saw that I hadn't R&Red there either ... I know I did it SOMEwhere  ???

Anyway, I did the formality there now, so please humour me and do it too, if you haven't already. Besides, it doesn't hurt to read it again every now and then  ;)

Those who have posted in the roll call in October 2009:

Arani Lepenque Aes Sedai

Arath Faringal

Aubrey

claireducky

Cleopatra

Deiria

dragonsworn1991

Elgee

Eqwina

Jagen Sedai

Jaydena

Jehaine

Kara_J

Kathryna

Kenny

Ladria Damin

Lavinya

Liitha

minisamus

Muirenn

Mystica

Nynaeve

perine

Quibby

Quisalas Selene

Rasheta Ardashir

Taei

Tai'Dashan

Taymist

Tigara

U4ea

WhiteWolf

to post still:

AddiBeth

Allisia Sedai

ashara

Avalonshroud

Cairos

Celes

Christine

CorenYi

Eadon Sedai

Eladari Menaka

Elyssa

Far Dareis Mai

Hadassah

Jay Solace

Kaylan

KellySedai

kroppa

Kura

Matalina

Mayleigh Aes Sedai

Narina Mierco

Nephitess

Opera

Quatilina

Raeyn

Sarena Asnobar

ShinyThingsGood

Swan

Sylvirci

Taeadra

Taya

Tessandra

Tifa

honestly i aint active, i got plans to be, i got rp plans to carry out, its just about finding the time and energy between everything, and i do check in randomly on the ajahs i am in..I do admit not often, but i try to when i got time (and yes again, energy :P)