DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Songstress

The Clubs here? There are stickies at the top of each club giving a description. The Tower’s members are Warders and Aes Sedai and those striving to earn those ranks. The Band is based off of Mat’s band and they have their own activities.

2 hours ago, ATuckerMorin said:

I meant the clubs here, sorry. I didn't know the difference between the two in the books I should be kicked off DM! Thank you for your response by the way. That helps.

Whaaa...kick of..no way! I didn't know anything when I joined either (last august), you're perfectly fine! 

I don't know if I'm the best to explain the clubs..can't wait to see you in the aspie quarters (wt/warders) and/or the recruits (band) though?  

13 hours ago, ATuckerMorin said:

I meant the clubs here, sorry. I didn't know the difference between the two in the books I should be kicked off DM! Thank you for your response by the way. That helps.

Hope to see you in the Tower!

On 3/20/2020 at 5:27 AM, ATuckerMorin said:

Thank you so much! This was super helpful!

I’m sorry I didn’t get right back to you. It’s a fun class learning the rules and getting to know people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya hope everyone is well. I started reading wot several years ago..  the wait for the next book was excruciating.. but usually  worth the wait. The characters were brilliant.. especially Mat, thought I'd join and make some friends. 

Zax

• 1 month later...

Greetings, I am new to Dragonmount and am anxiously awaiting the TV series to come out. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a movie supposed to be made as well (with Russell Crowe)? I'll double check this in the meantime. Also, I must review all the podcasts/videos/and other wonderful multimedia content that the community has created with their own blood/sweat/and tears and I must say thank you so much for this dedication that we as WoT fans can enjoy and use to heal our souls.

ttd