DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Songstress

22 hours ago, jibJAB said:

New Spring is actually the one book I haven't read yet! Might loop back to it...

I think you’ll enjoy it. The book answered a lot of questions for me.

Aside from EotW, I like The Great Hunt and The Dragon Reborn. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

My name is Linnaea. I live in the US. I started WOT in March, and I'm really into it. I'm on Crown of Swords right now. I like reading. A LOT. Mostly just fantasy, but I'll branch out occasionally. ? My favorite character is probably Nynaeve. 

I do LARP, D&D, and cosplay, and I wear a cloak on a regular basis. I claim that I do swordfighting, but I don't really know what I'm doing.

I have one question. The link to the newbie info thread in the original post of this thread didn't work. It said there was an error code 2F173/H. Does anyone know what that means? And if someone has a link to that thread that'll work, that would be great. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Whitecloak

Greetings, DM. I am Whitecloak and this is my first time to DM. I am following the new series about to be released and look forward to getting to know this community better in the upcoming months and years.

Guest GaladedridDamodred

Brand new to DM. Greetings to the community and looking forward to sharing my adventures in the WoT series with you all.

Thanks for having this venue to discuss WOT. I'm pretty new here. I've been a WOT fan since the early 90s. I'm on my second reading, definitely a long break in between. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten until the re-read. I'm very excited for the TV show. Hopefully my wife can get into it the show also (she liked GOT, so maybe there is hope). ?

Howdy there!

Maeric here. I've been a WoT fan since 1992. And joined TarValon.net back in 2003. To make an understatement, I'm a bit slow in coming on board to Dragonmount. But I'm finally here!

RL I'm a Licensed Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner specializing in Aesthetic and Facial Acupuncture. 

I look forward to checking things out on the site! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

This is Elerki, from Istanbul/Turkey.

I am really glad to be here with the other WOT-fans. I am addicted to this world since I read the first 11 books in 2007. Then it was a never-ending waiting for me for the last 3 books since 12th one was not released here yet.

Anyway, I am overtalking. I am a musician, a musical-lover, a teacher and a vocal coach; and a rhapsodical "The Wheel of Time" fan, of course.

Hope you accept me into your community.

See you'round!

Welcome @Elerki , it's so nice to meet you!

I'm pretty new here too, just a few months, and I just started on book four. 

Have you had any time to look around yet, are you joining any clubs? 

Oh, I see you are not new afterall lol..Well it's still nice to meet you?

Edited by Lavandula

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

Welcome @Elerki , it's so nice to meet you!

I'm pretty new here too, just a few months, and I just started on book four. 

Have you had any time to look around yet, are you joining any clubs? 

Oh, I see you are not new afterall lol..Well it's still nice to meet you?

Well, actually you can count me as one of the new recruits since I just signed up but haven't signed in until today. ?

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will be checking the clubs.

Edited by Elerki

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I am new to Dragonmount and pretty new to the WoT. I read the first book about three years ago then Served a mission for my church and had to put the series down. About a year ago I was looking for a series to read and remembered how much I loved Eye of the World. I am now on book 7 and loving it! There are aspects of every character that I admire and I cannot wait for the TV show!