DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Songstress

• 3 months later...

Hello my name is Gabbie. I thought I had a dragon mount count and I guess it's not active anymore or I don't remember what email I used. So I created a new one and figured I'd re introduce myself. I wanted to join in with everyone at the new series for Wheel of Time is coming out.

I'm originally from Wotmania. Some many know me as SaturnSedai, SSBunny or Gabby in the last days of Wotmania. I have been reading Wheel of Time since 1998. I have all the books in hardcover lol since that's the only way to go. I'm actually currently reading the series which is my third run through.

I'm interested to see how the series turns out and hope they don't watch it too much but would like to see their take on it and hope to see what everyone else thinks. I really wish I could remember my original account so you won't look like a newbie here but oh well it is what it is.

8 hours ago, SaturnSedai said:

Hello my name is Gabbie. I thought I had a dragon mount count and I guess it's not active anymore or I don't remember what email I used. So I created a new one and figured I'd re introduce myself. I wanted to join in with everyone at the new series for Wheel of Time is coming out.

I'm originally from Wotmania. Some many know me as SaturnSedai, SSBunny or Gabby in the last days of Wotmania. I have been reading Wheel of Time since 1998. I have all the books in hardcover lol since that's the only way to go. I'm actually currently reading the series which is my third run through.

I'm interested to see how the series turns out and hope they don't watch it too much but would like to see their take on it and hope to see what everyone else thinks. I really wish I could remember my original account so you won't look like a newbie here but oh well it is what it is.

It’s ok. You are here and that’s what counts. Welcome back. 

Good morning , afternoon, or evening no matter where you are!

With all the excitement that has been building for the new WOT series, I felt inspired to rejoin Dragonmount after all these years!

I am Giovanni,your friendliest neighborhood metalhead, and I am so very glad to be back! If there is any other fellow metalheads, I will have a surprise shortly with some songs inspired by the WOT series!

Much love to everyone!?

1 hour ago, Giovannicaffarella said:

Good morning , afternoon, or evening no matter where you are!

With all the excitement that has been building for the new WOT series, I felt inspired to rejoin Dragonmount after all these years!

I am Giovanni,your friendliest neighborhood metalhead, and I am so very glad to be back! If there is any other fellow metalheads, I will have a surprise shortly with some songs inspired by the WOT series!

Much love to everyone!?

Hello!!! Welcome back. ?

Please come visit us in the clubs. 

11 hours ago, Giovannicaffarella said:

Awesome!  Can't wait to hear it!  In college had a buddy who introduced me to Mastodon and their fantastic fantasy themed songs.  Been a fan of that style of music ever since.

Edited by thehumantrashcan

Thank you everyone! It certainly is an exciting time!

I will look into joining some clubs!

And it is great to back and thanks for the warm welcome!

I will have two songs hopefully semi done in a couple weeks where I will share them at that time!

Now it is time to continue on my re-read!

8 minutes ago, Giovannicaffarella said:

Thank you everyone! It certainly is an exciting time!

I will look into joining some clubs!

And it is great to back and thanks for the warm welcome!

I will have two songs hopefully semi done in a couple weeks where I will share them at that time!

Now it is time to continue on my re-read!

Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Wolfy said:

Hello trying to find my way around ?

Welcome!  Let me know if you need any help.  Or have questions.  Would love to hear what you enjoyed in the book series and what you are looking forward to the most in the streaming series.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hello!

Not sure how to begin... so I’ll start with how happy I am to be here! I found TWOT on audible during the pandemic, and I can honestly say it saved me to a degree. During my loneliest time I found friendship, comfort, and even guidance in this series. (Side story - I must have been in the top .01% of listeners in Nov2020 because I logged over 16 days of listening time) Anyway, I joined this community to make friends and keep up with the world I love so much. Thanks!!! 

2 hours ago, HeWhoComesWithTheSauce said:

Hello hello!

Not sure how to begin... so I’ll start with how happy I am to be here! I found TWOT on audible during the pandemic, and I can honestly say it saved me to a degree. During my loneliest time I found friendship, comfort, and even guidance in this series. (Side story - I must have been in the top .01% of listeners in Nov2020 because I logged over 16 days of listening time) Anyway, I joined this community to make friends and keep up with the world I love so much. Thanks!!! 

Hello and welcome! I’ve been here since 2011 and made a bunch of good friends and I’m sure you will too.

I’m Ryrin of the Green Ajah and the Eldest of the Kin. Please come see us in the clubs. 

Absolutely love your name! ?

So glad you found your way here, and that you've experienced the same life-changing power of our favourite series.

Are there any characters or groups of characters in the books that you feel especially close to?

57 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Absolutely love your name! ?

So glad you found your way here, and that you've experienced the same life-changing power of our favourite series.

Are there any characters or groups of characters in the books that you feel especially close to?

Thanks! I definitely feel closest to Rand and Perrin! Rand because of his internal struggle with darkness and Perrin because of his straightforward nature and relationship with Faile. Being a wolfbrother would be awesome haha

On 10/18/2021 at 8:51 PM, HeWhoComesWithTheSauce said:

Being a wolfbrother would be awesome haha

I think that would be absolutely fantastic! Even better if I could be a catsister ?

I see you made your way over to my stomping ground - see you over there!

6 hours ago, David V said:

Brand new here! I've been aware of Dragonmount for a while but now I've got questions! Look forward to interactions! 

Hello and welcome. How can we help you?

• 2 weeks later...