DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Songstress

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! My name's Joe and I have a feeling I'm about to start posting a lot haha. I've read the book series all the way through twice, but I've probably read 1-6 like 10 times. Obviously the tv show has gotten me excited again and I watched the first 3 episodes as soon as they dropped. Bout to give them a second watch. Hope to have some fun discussions here as well as be entertained by the inevitable internet commentary nonsense. Cheers!

7 hours ago, Wordjerk said:

Hi all! My name's Joe and I have a feeling I'm about to start posting a lot haha. I've read the book series all the way through twice, but I've probably read 1-6 like 10 times. Obviously the tv show has gotten me excited again and I watched the first 3 episodes as soon as they dropped. Bout to give them a second watch. Hope to have some fun discussions here as well as be entertained by the inevitable internet commentary nonsense. Cheers!

Welcome! Please stop by the Clubs as well.

Hello all, 

Started WoT in '95, got side-tracked by life-type things somewhere along the line, and finally finished the full series last year (around the time the tv series was confirmed). If nothing else, I have the tv series to thank for lighting a fire under me to finish. 

I've read 1-9 several times, but the back half only once. 

First visit to the Mount was circa 1999...? at the suggestion of an acquaintance. 

Pretty bummed at the series so far, tbh; not sure if I'm going to jump ship or wait until the end of the first season. 

• Arie unpinned this topic

Welcome, Welcome!

Like all things, give it time. Much like the final books, it often takes a bit to get used to a secondary view.

(Okay, this thread started many years ago, time for a fresh one!)

• Arie locked this topic
On 11/24/2021 at 4:07 PM, WheelofJuke said:

Hello all, 

Started WoT in '95, got side-tracked by life-type things somewhere along the line, and finally finished the full series last year (around the time the tv series was confirmed). If nothing else, I have the tv series to thank for lighting a fire under me to finish. 

I've read 1-9 several times, but the back half only once. 

First visit to the Mount was circa 1999...? at the suggestion of an acquaintance. 

Pretty bummed at the series so far, tbh; not sure if I'm going to jump ship or wait until the end of the first season. 

I really liked #4