DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

This makes DJ likely town imo. Lessa left a ditch vote on her hoping it goes that way. I find it hard to believe she parks a vote on her teammate.

Yeah I think you're right. My poe right now has shifted to Infiniti and LZM

WHAT?! Why LZM??

I misspoke. Those aren't two that I necessary want to lynch. They're two that I want to figure out since I can't place them

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes DJ likely town imo. Lessa left a ditch vote on her hoping it goes that way. I find it hard to believe she parks a vote on her teammate.

Yeah I think you're right. My poe right now has shifted to Infiniti and LZM

WHAT?! Why LZM??
I misspoke. Those aren't two that I necessary want to lynch. They're two that I want to figure out since I can't place them

I feel pretty confident in my voting process, and this new play concept I'm trying.

I'm guessing we are allowed to chat during night?

Yes, you are. 

I´m about to go to bed soon. Let me know if you want a Sunday dl instead. It might be good because of the weekend but it will be a long wait for the next day. 

Well there isn't much to read about infiniti at least. But she mentioned being grounded or something. So minor leeway but if she can't access the net, she should prolly sub out *shrugs*

As far as Lessa's content goes, she kinda went back and forth with SK and DJ which makes me feel like it didn't really matter to her where her vote was going to land between the two. She didn't talk about anyone else much so.... not much that can be found view looking into her posts. But maybe I missed something so you guys are welcome to give it a look see. 

I really want to have more games like this. Not having to worry about PRs brings back the old memories of how we used to play, when scum hunting reigned supreme. #goodolddays

I'm the opposite. I love heavy PR games. The chaos is fun!

I really want to have more games like this. Not having to worry about PRs brings back the old memories of how we used to play, when scum hunting reigned supreme. #goodolddays

I mostly want games like this because it feels more peaceful and I feel more centred by default.

I don't want us to get too lax after this and over confident. I've seen too many games lost even after nabbing scum d1. So we really need to keep our eyes on the prize to win.

I'm working on not being so aggressive and thinking things through more, so I'm willing to work with ya.

I don't want us to get too lax after this and over confident. I've seen too many games lost even after nabbing scum d1. So we really need to keep our eyes on the prize to win.

I'm working on not being so aggressive and thinking things through more, so I'm willing to work with ya.

Yeah if we manage a solid town core then the game is locked. We win even if we go through a mislynch along the way.

Right now my top town is... ironically enough... DJ. Just by default. I also think LZM is likely town. 

EoD VC:

Dar´Jen (1) - Lessa

Shitsure (1) - Ben

Lessa (5) - Nyn, Marsh, LZM, Dar`Jen, Rand

Not voting - Shitsure, Infiniti

Imo early voters on Lessa train get some town equity, considering the train only started getting votes close to DL and I don't think her scummate would have rushed to bus. So marsh and LZM look good for it. 

It's funny coming from me cause like i said... i was in a 9 players game and i was scum with Sooh and early D2 I cast a vote on her first cause i just had a feeling she was going down considering how d1 went where she almost got lynched and then Darthe opened his mouth and nature kicked in....

But yeah, i just don't see her scummate bussing her early on when it was still uncertain which direction it was going to go. For a bit there is looked like SK was going down. Though i guess it should be noted that Lessa ended up voting for DJ vs SK. Maybe her vote to get SK to talk was distancing. But yeah this brings me back to the head scratching topic of why he would CC as scum lol

• RP - LEGACY

I like this game format. It's a bit calmer than my first where I subbed in at the end. The HP game was fun, but confusing at times, and had the added stress of trying to figure out how to be mafia.

This game is a bit more polite and civil. Thank you.

Now, back to came mode.

I'm glad our first lynch was mafia. I trust you a bit more, Nyn. Do we know how many mafia there are this game?

I like this game format. It's a bit calmer than my first where I subbed in at the end. The HP game was fun, but confusing at times, and had the added stress of trying to figure out how to be mafia.

This game is a bit more polite and civil. Thank you.

Now, back to came mode.

I'm glad our first lynch was mafia. I trust you a bit more, Nyn. Do we know how many mafia there are this game?

Game size suggests two. Standard is usually a ratio of 1:4. Sometimes it varies pending on PRs cause it tilts the balance but considering this is a no PR game... I think it's two.

FYI if infiniti doesn't pick it up, lynch her with a passion.

Dunno if I agree with this. But not important. How do you feel about the contradiction I pointed out that Rand posted about gambling mixed with his hammer on Lessa?

I feel it's more advantageous to hammer your scum mate than sneak in a L-2or L-3 vote, but that's my opinion. How do you interpret the manner

FYI if infiniti doesn't pick it up, lynch her with a passion.

Dunno if I agree with this. But not important. How do you feel about the contradiction I pointed out that Rand posted about gambling mixed with his hammer on Lessa?

I feel it's more advantageous to hammer your scum mate than sneak in a L-2or L-3 vote, but that's my opinion. How do you interpret the manner

I feel like as his scummate i don't see the advantage of him hammering 2 mins to DL when the lessa lynch was already going down.

As far as him contradicting himself.... he did. Unsure if it means something. Would like to hear what he has to say about it... since he hasn't replied yet, right?