DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

No i dodnt find it odd because im not playing different. It's a simple case of playing in a game with a lot less triggers. When i play with people that there's underlining issues with, it bothers me. And it affects how i act. I applied to be a stone cold robot but alas... my application was rejected :-p

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her comment about being subbed out is all good and well but she has a mentor who would have advised her to bow out if she can't perform and she's been showing to make the minimal posting required. So if she keeps doing that through the night phase and D2? No bueno. Just watch her.

No i dodnt find it odd because im not playing different. It's a simple case of playing in a game with a lot less triggers. When i play with people that there's underlining issues with, it bothers me. And it affects how i act. I applied to be a stone cold robot but alas... my application was rejected :-p

So there are reasons to play differently that aren't always indicative of alignment, then. Is that what you're saying?

Plus trying to push me as a lynch would be comical :-p

It would be in this game and especially at this point. You are the towniest townie I know who's not named Gentled Ben.

LZM had a lot of sas and defiance last game as well as town. Doubt he's scum.

Yeah, he's scrappy.

Also as an added note, i feel like you'd maybe give me more consideration/leeway cause we're friends. Sometimes it happens unconsciously.

:wub:

There are reasons to play differently that are NAI. But when it's quite clearly because of out of game reasons and the difference is in attitude and not game contributions then it shouldn't matter that much.

SK is not just acting differently in tone. The essence of his play is 180 to what he did last game. Like the entire opposite. And i think that should be taken into consideration. That's all.

In vaccum scum tend to want to blend in. There are ballsy scum sometimes but it's a minority in comparison. SK played blendy last game. So unless he had the state of mind to shift it to the other extreme to avoid detection...which is risky... then i can see a world where he is town. With that said, he is in the poe as i previously stated. Cant be too careful.

In vaccum scum tend to want to blend in. There are ballsy scum sometimes but it's a minority in comparison. SK played blendy last game. So unless he had the state of mind to shift it to the other extreme to avoid detection...which is risky... then i can see a world where he is town. With that said, he is in the poe as i previously stated. Cant be too careful.

Scum wanting to blend in makes sense, and townies who get out there and beat the grass makes sense, but it just seems like you would not be very good at the game if your scum and town games were that far apart, and he seems good, or at least, he seemed good when I played with him as scum. 

Anyway, I'm off to bed. You know the gif. 

I counter claim sammael.

@Randal i did not see any question I was to focused on ben.

@Lessa let me get on my laptop and answer you.

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] LZM [/v]

I'll post my reads on the other people so far.

Then that's something you need to work on SK, especially if you're going to tunnel on ben that hard, at least take the time to read the posts he quotes (because he quoted me asking a question to him).

That being said, I had both of you as scum reads, but I'll believe the guy who CCs because that'd be a very weird move for scum to do.  So [v]LZM[/v]

This was Rand's reaction to the whole character CC. I would say that if the CC was a test? Rand failed it by trying to use the situation to drop a vote fairly quickly. I think the whole thing required a lot more consideration than what he gave it. It's not a cut and dry... lets just lynch the original claimer cause he got CCed. It's true that scum would have no reason to CC, but at the same time scum would have no reason to claim a character that isn't theirs in a game where characters mean nothing. Rand started off initially saying he was going to ignore the claim and how he hates wifom... but then he turns around and uses it as a strong enough reason to vote LZM. He also later questions why people aren't following him on it.

He has a string of exchanges with me where he basically says one of them is lying and the one lying is most likely scum. He isn't willing to consider that the fibbing could come from a town mindset. Then after SK retracts the claim, Rand moves his vote to him, saying it's ridic and saying he thinks he backed off of the claim cause his scum buddies told him to due to his CC going no where. This is funny because if the CC was going somewhere and LZM would have been lynched? SK would have been outed. Zero sense.

Yeah, Rand is prolly scum.

ISOing him spells it out. 

LZM character claim is wifom. Hate it. Gonna ignore it.

Oh SK cced LZM? Gonna stop ignoring it I guess and will talk about it on and on and on.

Original claimer must be lying. nudge nudge nudge nudge LZM. why aren't people voting? Oh that's not working? SK is getting more suspicion?

CCer must be lying. nudge nudge nudge nudge SK. why is Lessa's train building out of no where? don't like it.... but oh well this doesn't seem to be working, is it?

OK OK I'll hammer Lessa. JEEZ

I don't see him talking about much else. He does mention DJ and Ben.... talking about points in their favor and points against them..... sorta leans on a town lean maybe irt DJ. Unsure about Ben cause he goes back and forth. And like i said, there's an air of nervousness to his posts. A lot of haha and just a general feel I get from him. But yeah, 85% of his content is the whole claim and CC. First he tries to push LZM, then he switches to SK. He isn't trying to solve.

Kill it with fire pls. TY!