DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, if he is not Sammael, would he cc if he is town?

To see who hops on and gives him support. Then he could see who hops on the wagon, and then use that info to try and narrow down suspects. Since there was no support, I'm tempted to think scum didn't fall for the ruse.

I could be off base here by a mile though. For now I'm thinking SK to be town.

I don't think I agree with this. To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum. Otherwise he'd get no info.
Do you ever gamble Rand?

Not really lol, but I get what you're saying. Still, it doesn't seem like the best plan, and SK's complete inability to actually show up and say that's what he was doing is making me very suspicious. It seems like we're making excuses for him, which isn't something that we should be doing.

To see who hops on and gives him support. Then he could see who hops on the wagon, and then use that info to try and narrow down suspects. Since there was no support, I'm tempted to think scum didn't fall for the ruse.

I don't think I agree with this. To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum. Otherwise he'd get no info.

Could be easily to see how he reacts to it as well. And it could serve later on too with flips in hand. Like I said, it's not something i would ever consider doing myself, but some players do like playing on the edge and doing weird stuff to generate reads.

I can see why he'd want to see how LZM would react to it, but why hasn't he come back and said that? Why are we making reasons for him

I'm not making excuses for him. Everything I've laid out on why I think SK is town is what makes the most sense to me. I could be wrong so hard.

Apparently I'm the only gambler. Life's no fun without a little risk lol.

FYI I'm not making excuses for him. I just can't wrap my head around why he would ever do that as scum. Which isn't to say it's a guarantee.... but i just don't see it.

I'm starting to see more as why he'd do it as town, but I feel like if you're doing it as town, something risky as that, you'd make sure to be active, and getting reactions, and trying to lead the rest of town, etc.  The way he's been playing so far, it seems more like a mistake he made that he doesn't know how to react too and isn't being that active because of it.

Don't want to keep quoting huge posts, but yeah I see what you're saying Nyn.  I also don't like the build of this Lessa train tbh, seems like it came from nowhere

I'm not sure if it bothers me or not. I do feel better accompanied than I was before where I was voting along with Lessa.

uhuh, LZM is up to no good lol

How am I up to no good? I like to gamble. Blackjack, Texas Hold Em, Craps. Heck even my vote on Lessa is a gamble. I'm not sure on her, but I'm more comfortable voting her than DJ or SK.

Tongue in cheek comment. It's all good ;)   I did play a bit of poker with my siblings but I keep having to have the manual open to remember what beats what >.>

Do you ever gamble Rand?

Not really lol, but I get what you're saying. Still, it doesn't seem like the best plan, and SK's complete inability to actually show up and say that's what he was doing is making me very suspicious. It seems like we're making excuses for him, which isn't something that we should be doing.

Could be easily to see how he reacts to it as well. And it could serve later on too with flips in hand. Like I said, it's not something i would ever consider doing myself, but some players do like playing on the edge and doing weird stuff to generate reads.

I can see why he'd want to see how LZM would react to it, but why hasn't he come back and said that? Why are we making reasons for him