DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Just recently you stood watching this "Aes Sedai Daycare Center" and the kids playing, but now you realise that you are actually one of the kids. There are other kids everywhere and older ladies with nice shawls. Suddenly something hit you in the head and you fall to the ground. It hurts but luckily you are not bleading. You look around and see some kids running around the corner of the building. When you run after them there is no one there. Who was it? You must find out so that you can tell the Aes Sedai. 

Welcome to the WoT Kids mafia! Remember that the scenes are only for flavor, there are no hidden clues. This a no roles game, which means that there will only be vanillas and goons. 

The rules
1. Make at least one post each day. Short LOAs are okay if you tell me in advance.
2. No editing.
3. Do not discuss this game outside the thread if you haven´t been given permission to do so.
4. Don´t quote my PMs.
5. Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours or when all night actions are received.
6. Day one may last longer.
7. This is a hybrid hammer game. The player with the most votes at the end of deadline will be lynched. If there is a majority, the phase will end as soon as majority is reached. If two or more players have the the same amount of votes I will toss the dice and see who dies.
8. You get one “Oh no, I died “post after death. Do not reveal any information.
9. Votes and unvotes must be bolded and colored 
red. Use our excellent vote tags. [ v ] Verbal [ /v ] and [ unvote ]. You need to unvote before you vote again.
10. Character reveals are allowed but they won´t help. Note that there might be “good characters” in the mafia and “bad characters” in the town. It all depends on the dices.
11. I´m Mod Goddess. My word is law. If you have any questions just ask.

12. This will be a nice game. You don´t tell people that they suck, that they can gfy or that this is the worse they have ever played. You can very well disagree with people without calling them stupid, derp etc. Think about what you write. If I think that you have written something that is not okay then I will give you a warning in the thread. If you do it a second time you will get some kind of pr that is also announced in thread. If you do it a third time then you will get mod killed. Most people will not have any problems with this so no need to worry. If you really feel the need to curse then we have some excellent WoT curses to use. You don´t curse at others of course.

Players:

1. Dar´Jen
2. LZM
3. Lessa, Elayne, Mafia, Lynched D1
4. Ben
5. Rand, Rand, Town, Lynched D2
6. Nyn, Semirhage, Town, NK´d N1
7. Infiniti/Sooh, Perrin, Town, NK´d N2
8. Shitsure, Loial, Town, Lynched D3
9. Marsh, Aviendha, Town, NK´d N3

Edited by Niniel

Okay. Let´s start!

I will set the dl when everyone have checked in. 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Also, got my favorite character :biggrin: Life is good. 

Does that mean something?

Not really. I'm just popping in to announce my presence before I go pick up my sister. 

Also, got my favorite character :biggrin: Life is good. 

Does that mean something?

Not really. I'm just popping in to announce my presence before I go pick up my sister. 

I hate my character. :sad:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• "that they might be a bit more trustworthy, than a rando-website setup in your mother's basement trying to pass off twitter articles or homeopathic/antivax propaganda as real news."   Except that some of those sites look quite professional and spend a decent amount of money of looking "corporate".     As for your greater point, yia but that is why I cited the New York Times, Washingtom Post, and Spanish national newspapers as my source for my opinions on what is happening in South Africa.
    • "Economic side of things yes, but you're forgetting that many artists don't personally profit from their works. (specially online). Many go the route of open licensing that allows anyone to use their work, so long as they acknowledge that they did the work. Effectively you're saying that if an artist doesn't seek to  profit from their work, and you come along and steal it, That's fine. Because there was no economic harm. "   Nope, because we are talking about copyright law and the cases decided under it. Under the law someone who owns the copyright has an absolute right to conrtol distribution whether or not he is actively attempting to profit or not. The theory is that others using it would prevent him from gaining that economic benefit if he wanted to profit from his copyright.      "That I may view it and it's contents, but those contents do not leave that house without your express consent."   Except that the example is not quite right. In the given case a third person was given access to a cloud account with the ability to download and copy anything in said account.    Put it this way if you show me an album in your house of you having sex, you usually do not lose the right to restrict the photos but you do usually give up the right to prevent someone you showed the album to from describing the content to others. Moreover, if you let me look at the album when I have a camera and you do not at least tell me that I cannot look at the album when I have the camera you likely would be deemed to have waived your privacy rights.     "That perhaps it should be codified in law that personal pictures are private unless verbally or writtenly expressed otherwise?"   The real question is not the "personal nature of the pictures" but whehther your actions are consistent with you attempt them to keep them private. If you publish a picture to a private facebook group and do not specificly provide that the pictures cannot be copied or otherwise deceminated outside the group you probably have lost any claim to privacy for those pictures. They issue has been, is and likely will remain whether your actions are consistent with keeping the pictures private or whether your actions waive any privacy interest.
    • They, as in the old saying. 
    • Noone is doing that type of poll at present. It should be noted that Biden has always been popular in Northeast PA, Lehigh- Allentown-Bethleham area which  are the old steel mill towns that swung 20% -40% between the 2012 and 2016 elections.
    • Actually read the London Mail's article on the proposed Alabama statute and similar statutes the goal is to have the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade which would return the abortion issue to individual states.  Alabama, Georgia, etc would prohibit abortions of Fetus after a heartbeat is detected. New York and California would be free to continue there policy of allowing abortions till the child is actually born (and even  afterword if  a late term Fetus survives being aborted.)      "Can you point out where exactly the constitution defines what a Person is? Whether Embryonic Cells, or even a Fetus are a 'person'?"   It does not it leaves such questions to the individual states.