DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

Lotta vote hopping there DJ.........

Yeah but i'm conflicted on whether it means anything. Her first game she subbed in towards the end. Second game she was scum. She never really had to develop reads from D1 through the build up content. So I can sort of buy her having no idea what she's doing. I guess time will tell.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but i'm conflicted on whether it means anything. Her first game she subbed in towards the end. Second game she was scum. She never really had to develop reads from D1 through the build up content. So I can sort of buy her having no idea what she's doing. I guess time will tell.

Looks like self pres to me. Probably NIA

What's NAI?

And yeah, could be. 

• RP - LEGACY

Stepped away from my desk to post this real quick.

Amen, Nyn. I really have no clue how to read tells, especially on day one. I'm hoping you are town, and trying to draw from your experience and knowledge. And hoping my vote counts for something.

I am going with Lessa because as you had indicated, she initially voted SK, then switched to me, and then you pointed out how it was suicidal for SK to CC if he was maffia. So, hoping you are right. Lessa has not contributed a lot to conversation and then voted against me. My initial reluctance in voting Less a was for fear it would be viewed as retaliation for her vote on me. I am following your example, but folks will read what they will from the move.

For those of you with experience, does it get any easier to read people? I am gathering that D1 is always a bit harder, but overall, does it get easy?

It's in the SK read in the bottom portion of the quoted post.

Yeah but it doesn't seem to be tilting you in any shape or form. i just find it odd.

Right. Like he's middle of the road. Doesn't say he's leaning one way or the other. Juggling it in his brain.

Stepped away from my desk to post this real quick.

Amen, Nyn. I really have no clue how to read tells, especially on day one. I'm hoping you are town, and trying to draw from your experience and knowledge. And hoping my vote counts for something.

I am going with Lessa because as you had indicated, she initially voted SK, then switched to me, and then you pointed out how it was suicidal for SK to CC if he was maffia. So, hoping you are right. Lessa has not contributed a lot to conversation and then voted against me. My initial reluctance in voting Less a was for fear it would be viewed as retaliation for her vote on me. I am following your example, but folks will read what they will from the move.

For those of you with experience, does it get any easier to read people? I am gathering that D1 is always a bit harder, but overall, does it get easy?

I mean I really hope you're town... otherwise you're just buttering me up which would make me sad and prolly hurt my fragile ego  LMFAO

What's NAI?

And yeah, could be.

Non Alignment Indicative

Why, if he is not Sammael, would he cc if he is town?

To see who hops on and gives him support. Then he could see who hops on the wagon, and then use that info to try and narrow down suspects. Since there was no support, I'm tempted to think scum didn't fall for the ruse.

I could be off base here by a mile though. For now I'm thinking SK to be town.

I don't think I agree with this. To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum. Otherwise he'd get no info.

Do you ever gamble Rand?

Not really lol, but I get what you're saying.  Still, it doesn't seem like the best plan, and SK's complete inability to actually show up and say that's what he was doing is making me very suspicious. It seems like we're making excuses for him, which isn't something that we should be doing.

To see who hops on and gives him support. Then he could see who hops on the wagon, and then use that info to try and narrow down suspects. Since there was no support, I'm tempted to think scum didn't fall for the ruse.

I don't think I agree with this.  To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum.  Otherwise he'd get no info.

Could be easily to see how he reacts to it as well. And it could serve later on too with flips in hand. Like I said, it's not something i would ever consider doing myself, but some players do like playing on the edge and doing weird stuff to generate reads.

I can see why he'd want to see how LZM would react to it, but why hasn't he come back and said that? Why are we making reasons for him

I don't think I agree with this. To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum. Otherwise he'd get no info.

Do you ever gamble Rand?

Not really lol, but I get what you're saying.  Still, it doesn't seem like the best plan, and SK's complete inability to actually show up and say that's what he was doing is making me very suspicious. It seems like we're making excuses for him, which isn't something that we should be doing.

I don't think I agree with this.  To do this accurately, he would have to know if the other Sammael (you) was town or scum.  Otherwise he'd get no info.

Could be easily to see how he reacts to it as well. And it could serve later on too with flips in hand. Like I said, it's not something i would ever consider doing myself, but some players do like playing on the edge and doing weird stuff to generate reads.

I can see why he'd want to see how LZM would react to it, but why hasn't he come back and said that? Why are we making reasons for him

i don't like that he hasn't shown up either. At the same time, Lessa is no where to be seen either. 

I absolutely want to hear what he has to say. And if he doesn't give an adequate response he will go byebye.  

Are you a gambler Nyn?

Not really, no. YOLO seldom favors me. I prefer to use logic.

Alright.

@Rand.

You like to gamble bruh?

Haha, at the risk of you doing something crazy right now, yeah I generally like to gamble, pretty fun.  I just don't get the opportunity to do it much since I'm underage lol