Vote count

Rand (1) - LZM

Shitsure (2) - Rand, Ben

Not voting: Dar`Jen, Infiniti, Shitsure, Marsh

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

DL is Monday 9 PM CET.

Countdown

Edited by Niniel

I didn't realize that everything was completely random in mafia, so in my first game, I assumed that I had been withheld from consideration as scum. I mean, why take a brand new player and make them scum? It seemed intuitively obvious that playing scum added an extra layer of stress to the game because you have to lie the whole time, and for a new player who is trying to figure it out, it seemed absurd to lay that additional condition on them, and so I stated that I was town and couldn't be mafia because it was my very first game, as it seemed obvious to me that the mod wouldn't make me a wolf right away, and they all piled on me for it and started accusing me of being a wolf, and being disingenuous, and all but insulting their intelligence for saying such a stupid thing, and I was really freaked out by it, because that seemed like the least-wolfy thing that I could have possibly said, so I understand. 

But I still think you're a wolf. :tongue:

lol poor Ben.

I worried a lot about my tone as a new player too. Sometimes as a townie, not even just as a new townie, you get conscious of your tone, because people are accusing you because of it. Best advice I can give is to play your game, find town and scum and leave your findings for others to look at and determine how genuine they are.

Why do you not want to lynch Rand or SK, Marsh?

Is there a better alternative?

I don't think either is a good option, so I tied the trains. There's probably a better option but I don't have time to reread and make a case
Wait, that doesn't answer your question. Well SK has acted very different from last game, and interacted with Lessa and her train in a way that looks towny. Rand is just a tone read. I'm less sure on that one, hence why I'd be more willing to lynch him than SK if forced to choose, which I believe I am.

I don't think either is a good option, so I tied the trains. There's probably a better option but I don't have time to reread and make a case

Based on what you have read though? I assume you've read the thread through once.

I wish I knew SK and Rand better. The multiquote loooooooong posts from Rand are making my eyes run over and I can't concentrate. On the other hand SK is playing in an interesting way, but I have no idea how to interpret the attitude I sense from him.

Based on what you have read though? I assume you've read the thread through once.
Well I was going to vote Infiniti, but then you replaced her and I want to give you a chance to show me you're town

I counter claim sammael.

@Randal i did not see any question I was to focused on ben.

@Lessa let me get on my laptop and answer you.

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] LZM [/v]

I'll post my reads on the other people so far.

Most likely a town post. Doesn't seem like a scum move. He's actively pushing several places and stirs things up. I would assume with this game being a 9er that we have only two scum, and this sort of in your face behavior is not compatible with a scum with just one scummate. Add to that the vote from Lessa on him (not impossible for a partner to do though), and I think I'm comfortable with SK as town.

Well I was going to vote Infiniti, but then you replaced her and I want to give you a chance to show me you're town

Watch and learn :tongue:

Dunno I'm more interested in the actual claim. If LZM claims a random character he can hit a character of a townie or scum. So the the cc is null. Town would cc and a smart scum would too. Ie... i dont think the cc is a lie. Just that the root of it is... why would lzm claim a character that isn't his?

Because that is my character.

My claim was my way of getting into the game with a splash. I figured a bit of reaction would get the ball rolling, however the direct CC has me wondering what SK's game is. I'm not gonna jump to him being scum yet, because I've noticed once I do my mind stays on that person until their slot is resolved.

Also, football discussions don't belong here. It's a nice way to keep everyone trudging through your WoT's and not seeing much. (Looking at you Rand) lol.

So, I think that's all I got on my brain at this point.

C'ya at lunch

Pretty good reaction.